Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,936 members, 7,852,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Women Can't Handle Rejection Like Men. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Can't Handle Rejection Like Men. Why? (404 Views)

Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Can't Handle Rejection Like Men. Why? by blessingnenye(f): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Men are rejected on daily basis, and they accept it. But for women, it seems like you've bruised their Ego. Some will hate you for life, others will find a way to ruin your image, only few matured ones, accept it in good fate no matter how hurt they are and moves on.

https://loveonet.com/after-rejection-what-next/
Re: Women Can't Handle Rejection Like Men. Why? by Lifeomann(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
they have a light heart 😒 kiss
Re: Women Can't Handle Rejection Like Men. Why? by aimmoney9: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
As a woman the easiest and natural way to increase your buttocks is as follows:

Put your two legs together while in a standing position and in a continuous manner use your hands to touch your toes, come up and go down again.....make sure to keep ur whole body straight..... grin grin grin grin grin

For the desperate do it 100 times (that is 100 movements of the above) in the morning and same 100 times in the evening..... grin grin grin grin

In one week nyash go plenty, if you want more you can do it 3 times in a day or more than..... grin grin grin grin

Benefits of this my exercise is that it also flattens the stomach at the same time.... grin grin grin grin

As a man I was doing it to flatten my stomach but I noticed it was bringing out my butt that I never had or needed so I stopped immediately....that was when I discovered it...... grin grin grin grin grin

This is why all those women that always bend down while washing clothes or cooking for long hours have bigger ass..... grin grin grin grin grin

The best things in life are free...... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Was It Real Or A Mere Joke? / Shameful: Two Nigerian Youths Kiss On Blind Date / Looking For A High Income Skill To Start! Then Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.