Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,011 members, 7,835,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts (54510 Views)

Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu / EndSARS Protests: Ugwuanyi Appeals To Police Officers To Return To Duty Posts / PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by yorke1: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
i support the Army for this single act. Hopefully those lasma people head will reset. Their wahala is too much via extortion.

2 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Nonexisting1: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is one scenario where the Nigeria army are useful.

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by star2008(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is the best news I have read today. I support the military 100%.Those bastards are too unreasonable. In fact end lastma in kagos state. Awon were.

4 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by daniwise(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
It can only happen in a sick or better still abnormal country like Naija,,they should mask up,be in their uniforms and start attacking the convoys of those useless politicians,especially those good for nothing senators who sit down and earn fat for doing nothing .I pray that day comes soon.What a very sick and scattered country.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by eikeem(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
I do not feel sorry for them. When you wear uniform but decide to act like ill-mannered thugs, you deserve whatever comes to you,

3 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by ppogba: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
90dbest:
cowards are the people who look on while foreigners took away their ancestral land of Ilorin and install a king over them without putting up fight. And they are yorubas

If Asari Dokubo talks about selling you and your entire family now the way the ijaws sold your ancestors, you will start weeping.

Dokubo speaks, your entire tribe keeps shut. Omokri speaks, your entire tribe goes dumb.

At least, not all Nigerians are daft.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by gassbee: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Why can't they fight the soldiers back? Is not as if the soldiers are carrying weapons while attacking them
why u no volunteer to fight make dem reset ur head for you

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by yommen: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:
I Must Commend The Nigeria Military For The Brain Reset On LASTMA, It's Was Long OverDue, I Urge The Military to Make it a Continuous Exercise

You will commend the military for such but demand a sane society. You can't get it with your mentality.

I personally believe everyone should be law-abiding with no need for anyone to beg anyone. Why should a soldier feel a traffic offender should be let go because of him It's a sorry society full of citizens with poor mentality but they still complain about the government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by slex(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Useless lastma.

God punish them all for generations

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by extol1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
kokoA:
Is like this lastma guys dey really show lagosians shege grin The day soldiers will beat VIO in Abuja ba, people wee declare free booze for their neighbours grin
Those VIO in Abuja is too much. I pray make them beat one make their sense correct

2 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Aremwayne: 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
stacyadams:

Those guys dey heartless....I run Uber..I know wetin I dey see them do for road..

Oba akran junction traffic light
Ikeja under bridge traffic light beside lasuth
Apple junction round about traffic light
Nnpc traffic light ejigbo
Cele round about
Oshodi ...no try am cheesy

Iyana oworo bustop

If ordinary fuse cut for ur car and e off,the basterds go tow u

Some basterds go dey inside korope dey find who dey ansa call or not wearing seat belt. grin
lol no be small thing
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Gracefollowme: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Emma1Oj(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
madridguy:
Good news wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy he say na good news.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by LyfeJennings(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
ANY MILITARY MAN THAT HAS PARTICIPATED IN THIS LASTMA BEATING SINCE IT HAS STARTED. KINDLY PM ME ON A DEAD THREAD WITH EVIDENCE. I PROMISE WITH ALL I HAVE TO CREDIT U. EVEN IF U NEVER DO AM AND U DEY TRY DO, JUST HAVE ANY FORM OF EVIDENCE. U WILL BE CREDITED WITHIN 5MINS OF NOTIFICATION
NIGERIAN MILITARY, GOD BLESS U
IF NOT FOR ANYTHING BUT THIS VERY ONE, ANY LASTMA ESPECIALLY AROUND OBALENDE, ADENIJI ADELE, THE ENTIRE STRETCH OF IKORODU ROAD, GBAGADA, COSTAIN, SHOULD NOT BE BEATEN BUT STRUCK WITH TERRIBLE HANDS. THESE GUYS ARE WICKEDDDD, THEY ARE THE MOST WICKED ARM OF GOVT EVER KNOWN
THERE IS A PARTICULAR LADY CALLED IRON LADY AFOUND OBA AKRAN AXIS, IF U CAN BEAT THAT WOMAN, I PROMISE AN ALERT OF 100K...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by DenreleDave(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:
I Must Commend The Nigeria Military For The Brain Reset On LASTMA, It's Was Long OverDue, I Urge The Military to Make it a Continuous Exercise

I support you grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Omoboricash(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Chapii:
This is the greatest News I have received since the disqualification of El-Rufai. These Lastma Guys are Criminals in Uniform. They are not there to reduce traffic congestion rather they have turned themselves to Criminals extorting unsuspecting motorists.
In November. I was driving in a road that is not even a highway, No Traffic, No sign of No Parking. Nothing. The housing agent I was carrying just asked me to park so he can call to locate someone. These guys just double crossed me. The shop owners around accosted them to stop them from arresting me but the idiot called their towing vehicle and towed the car.
I had to pay 60K + 5K POS withdrawal (Cashless period). The POS woman is already in their office at Oshodi where I went to meet the so called special squad that harrased me. They will not allow you to pay at the bank.
They now gave me a this slip to go and collect my car. The place they took the car to, The tyres were been deflated. I paid extra 3000 to pump it by a vulcanizer they contracted for the job.
There are many stories of these Idiots extorting people. They are at Festac 1st gate. Road Safety Office at Ago round about - Apata. Oshodi, Local govt office Mushin etc.
If any soldier can hear me. Please beat up any Lastma you see. Most of them are criminals.
Guy my story has similarities with yours.
At iyan oworo layby. I was arrssted for passengers alighting in my car.
I asked this is bus stop, he gave me flimsy excuse.
I want army to visit iyana oworo qnd beat hell out of them. May be there sense would be reset

5 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by FreeSpirited: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Go and check the names of majority of LASTMA officials.

TAJUDEEN
MUFUTAU
MUKAILA
WASIU

these are Yoruba Muslims, who are not Lagosians, but from OYO..OSUN;;KWARA etc.

They all claim that lagos is their right because of the mizcreant in ASO ROCK. They are the chanters of mandate and are the same people that flood APC rallies with useless Aso-ebi.

The are always ranting and looking for Southerners to Molest. Since Tinubu was wrongly inaugurated they shifted their foolishness to everybody, based on their useless belief, that they have arrived.

Most LASTma officials are Agberos..that were given Uniforms.

The army should continue the onslaught, so that these touts will let people breathe..

Useles things..spits
kindly add Monsuru and Wahab to the list.
They showed me shege despite being classmates those days...one even threatened me and unfriend me cos of Ebola

2 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by LyfeJennings(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
stacyadams:

Those guys dey heartless....I run Uber..I know wetin I dey see them do for road..

Oba akran junction traffic light
Ikeja under bridge traffic light beside lasuth
Apple junction round about traffic light
Nnpc traffic light ejigbo
Cele round about
Oshodi ...no try am cheesy

Iyana oworo bustop

If ordinary fuse cut for ur car and e off,the basterds go tow u

Some basterds go dey inside korope dey find who dey ansa call or not wearing seat belt. grin

Those guy are wicked
If U know what they have done to me ehnnnnn
Hmmmmmmm
U have no idea

2 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Westman001: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Everyone seems to be attacking and blaming the lastma men.

To me this is an injustice done to the lastma men and a mere show of power or superiority.

Looking into the situation from the beginning,, nobody is blaming the soldier for allowing the driver to go against traffic rules. And he still went ahead that the man should allow the driver go. So because he's a soldier man the driver have the autonomy to default rules and regulations of a place

It's a thing in this country that's very very bad. People behaving uncivilized, going against the law they were supposed to protect. From the first clip the soldier was the first to attack the lastma.

Going back to beat up the lastma is a very stupid, uncivilized move by the soldiers. What a rotten country this Nigeria is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by MimiSheWrote(f): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
I don't know what Lagosians have against LASMA or whatever its called.

But no sane civilized human with a working mind should cheer or support either party involved in this national embarrassment for any reason atall.

I think I finally figured what's wrong with Nigeria, it's not entirely the government... but the poor general mentality. SMH

And you Hating on LASMA for not letting you go after breaking traffic rules... ? why must you break a traffic rule sire? are you an Animal?

We can never get things right in Nigeria if we continue with this type of fvcked up general mentality. Never... we need to work on these little things first, then pass it down to our children educatively and genetically... and perhaps maybe by the next two generations we would finally have a population capable of building a fully working nation.

But as for this present generation? nope! no hope... it's over and already too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by worksmart(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Soldiers just gave small relief to Lagos motorists.

Imagine the idiots thinking they have the power to beat and arrest a soldier?

Very indiscpilined bunch LASTMA are.

There is universal law that if you fail to discipline yourself, somebody would eventually discipline you by force.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Westman001: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
yommen:

You will commend the military for such but demand a sane society. You can't get it with your mentality.

I personally believe everyone should be law-abiding with no need for anyone to beg anyone. Why should a soldier feel a traffic offender should be let go because of him It's a sorry society full of citizens with poor mentality but they still complain about the government.

Thank you! It's amazes me the mentality of most of our dear Nigerians. And you expect the country to develop when the people refuse to develop.

This is the kind of thread that shows you the mindset of Nigerians. The fail to see rightly because of the experience they have with lastma.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Streetmovement(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nigeria is pissing me off day by day

2 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
NotKnown:
With the way people are supporting the military, trust me if anything like coouup should happen today, people will support the military.

Judiciary should do the right thing
u can migrate to Mali or Guinea obi won't be president

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by sultanofpigs: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

FreeSpirited:

kindly add Monsuru and Wahab to the list.
They showed me shege despite being classmates those days...one even threatened me and unfriend me cos of Ebola

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Tareq1105: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:

What a stupid comment!
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by ajutant(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:
Hahahahaha you mean it should be a recurrent exercise 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Oxtertee(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Serves them right...! You can imagine rag tag lastma that their jurisdiction did not exceed Lagos state flexing muscle with military personnel. They really deserve the beating, more still coming for the overzealous lastma. E just pain me say they no break one head to set example for others.

Imagine the audacity.

When some police officer also tried same thing, then chop enough beating not to talk of rankles lastma that their gra gra no pass begger (Lagos /ib exp way)
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Westman001: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
I don't know what Lagosians have against LASMA or whatever its called.

But no sane civilized human with a working mind should cheer or support this national embarrassment for any reason atall.

I think I finally figured what's wrong with Nigeria, it's not entirely the government... but the poor general mentality. SMH

And you Hating on LASMA for not letting you go for breaking the traffic rules... ? why must you break the traffic rules sir? are you an Animal?

We can never get things right in Nigeria if we continue with this type of fvcked up general mentality. Never... we need to start working on these little things first, and perhaps.. maybe by the next two generations we would finally have a population capable of building a working country.

As for this present generation, no hope... it's over.

Aswear, I tire for this country. my dear, it so rotten deeply. The comments of people on this thread amaze me and some would claim educated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by TheGift: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:

You are commending lawless behaviour from an Institution that is meant to be the exemplar of discipline? Continue.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by BabaAduras: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
90dbest:
it's like you don't know why Yoruba are called cowards.

Cowards that defeated your grand-parents and parents during the civil war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) / Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Next Level Logo: Rex Institute Vows To Sue Buhari, APC For "Stealing" Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.