Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts (54509 Views)

Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu / EndSARS Protests: Ugwuanyi Appeals To Police Officers To Return To Duty Posts / PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by BrokenCondom: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
The reason why I dislike lastma is that if a motorist is arrested for violation of traffic they will ask for a huge amount of bribe.If the driver cannot afford it they will take the car to their office and auction it.
Why will you auction someone's car?

Tinubu as an ex governor started this revenue generating system for lastma when allocation for Lagos State was withheld by Obasanjo.

Lastma was cteated 2000, Obasanjo withheld Lagos allocation in 2015.

You Lied grin
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by lawani: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
90dbest:
it's like you don't know why Yoruba are called cowards.
Was Adekunle Fajuyi who died for Aguiyi Ironsi also a coward?. I mean he gave his life for him. Why do people like you make statements like Yoruba are cowards etc. Have you ever beaten a Yoruba man in a fight?. Or you cheated him and he refused to fight back?. The unnecessary animosity and etc is why Nigeria is a wrong project especially since the nations trapped in the country are big enough to go it alone. The country will break up so that everybody can have opportunity to progress and the world at large will have peace.

3 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by localboy: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:
I Must Commend The Nigeria Military For The Brain Reset On LASTMA, It's Was Long OverDue, I Urge The Military to Make it a Continuous Exercise

Honestly, I so much gbadun the reset the military guys gave the silly agberos in uniform

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Raylight2(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Why can't they fight the soldiers back? Is not as if the soldiers are carrying weapons while attacking them

You no know say sight of a military uniform, dey first reduce your power by almost half irrespective of the stature of the person in the uniform.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Aremwayne:
Produce the officers that beat the soldier or continue getting damaged. Wish I was serving in Lagos.

I believe that's what will happen... The attacks will continue, cos the LASTMA guys really dealt with the soldier, even when he was still pleading for the driver... They believed in their number, now this is the result

You see those LASTMA at Iyana-Ipaja, they respect themselves anytime the NAVY staff bus is moving towards Gowon estate to drop staff members... Be like say these ones thought since they are in Oshodi close to their office, they could misbehave

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by raphloren: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
This lastma officials deserve more than wat d soldiers gave to them. They av turned terrorist to every motorist in lagos, extorting at will. They av instead turned blind eye on controlling traffic n instead catching but real n non offenders. The worse is they dont even listen to each others begging or other law enforcement agency. Atleast wen another uniform person meet u nothing stopu grom being linient becos of the person but NO d fine av blinded their eyes. N it's not as if they will take u yo mobile court. They will frustrate u n make u pay. Someone needs to clip their wings a little.

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Ikaeniyan0: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Raylight2:

You no know say sight of a military uniform, dey first reduce your power by almost half irrespective of the stature of the person in the uniform.
They are both putting on uniforms
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by tenpipsperday: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Drug Lord carry uniform give touts and gavr them name.

Mad people eviriwia
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Orelafintun: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Go and check the names of majority of LASTMA officials.

TAJUDEEN
MUFUTAU
MUKAILA
WASIU
MORUFU
AHMED

these are Yoruba Muslims, who are not Lagosians, but from OYO..OSUN;;KWARA etc.

They all claim that lagos is their right because of the mizcreant in ASO ROCK. They are the chanters of mandate and are the same people that flood APC rallies with useless Aso-ebi.

The are always ranting and looking for Southerners to Molest. Since Tinubu was wrongly inaugurated they shifted their foolishness to everybody, based on their useless belief, that they have arrived.

Most LASTma officials are Agberos..that were given Uniforms.

The army should continue the onslaught, so that these touts will let people breathe..

Useles things..spits

What are you trying to say? Are NURTW or MCO Boys?
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Aremwayne: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

I believe that's what will happen... The attacks will continue, cos the LASTMA guys really dealt with the soldier, even when he was still pleading for the driver... They believed in their number, now this is the result

You see those LASTMA at Iyana-Ipaja, they respect themselves anytime the NAVY staff bus is moving towards Gowon estate to drop staff members... Be like say these ones thought since they are in Oshodi close to their office, they could misbehave
They will suffer for doing that to a soldier, I am pretty sure he was on uniform.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by pcagbaji(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
I still blame the soldiers they could have allowed the LASTMA officials to do their work or are they doing illegal work, is the LASTMA job/work not back by the Lagos state government law
The soldier is the troublemaker here
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by escohido123: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is just the beginning for these miscreants called Lastma.
Them for shoot one make dem get sense.
Lagosians are coming for them.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
If not that sense is far from those lastma smellos, how u go gather confidence beat a soldier?

U dey mad?

Something must be eating una brain for fighting soldiers...

Una brain must then be reset...

Make the beating continue, nobody go come save una...
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Orelafintun: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
If it is true that the soldier was attacked first then the LASMA boys don buy job. It is unheard of. You can not and should not treat civilians that way not to even talk of a military guy that was even humble enough to be begging. Let the military issue strong warning to the LASMA and Lagos State government to forestall future recurrence.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Samtob90(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tntsi:
When did lastma begin to fight soldier?

The spirit of " Unconstitutional is president" entered lastma officials. They felt since unconstitutional is there, they can do anyhow to soldier.
Your English is as terrible as your thought
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by rosky37: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
Every body with difference opinion.
I didn't support the bad side of this lastma.
But some driver bad so tay. they can hold family meeting on highway
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by unwired4g: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
The soldiers should keep up the good work of sanitizing Lagos State, the citizens are strongly behind you.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by yommen: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
LyfeJennings:
ANY MILITARY MAN THAT HAS PARTICIPATED IN THIS LASTMA BEATING SINCE IT HAS STARTED. KINDLY PM ME ON A DEAD THREAD WITH EVIDENCE. I PROMISE WITH ALL I HAVE TO CREDIT U. EVEN IF U NEVER DO AM AND U DEY TRY DO, JUST HAVE ANY FORM OF EVIDENCE. U WILL BE CREDITED WITHIN 5MINS OF NOTIFICATION
NIGERIAN MILITARY, GOD BLESS U
IF NOT FOR ANYTHING BUT THIS VERY ONE, ANY LASTMA ESPECIALLY AROUND OBALENDE, ADENIJI ADELE, THE ENTIRE STRETCH OF IKORODU ROAD, GBAGADA, COSTAIN, SHOULD NOT BE BEATEN BUT STRUCK WITH TERRIBLE HANDS. THESE GUYS ARE WICKEDDDD, THEY ARE THE MOST WICKED ARM OF GOVT EVER KNOWN
THERE IS A PARTICULAR LADY CALLED IRON LADY AFOUND OBA AKRAN AXIS, IF U CAN BEAT THAT WOMAN, I PROMISE AN ALERT OF 100K...

They will be wicked because you can't afford to the right thing.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by depure(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:
I Must Commend The Nigeria Military For The Brain Reset On LASTMA, It's Was Long OverDue, I Urge The Military to Make it a Continuous Exercise
Omen continue this guy

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by depure(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Why can't they fight the soldiers back? Is not as if the soldiers are carrying weapons while attacking them
You they price market
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by depure(m): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
simple250:
Lasma weh nor thy regard their own person even when you call their superior...u die for govt job Sara chi chi your family nor go see..
I dey tell you they are not organised
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by depure(m): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Princedapace:

Why should u beg them? Can u beg if u violate targgic law in the US?
U violate traffic law, face the music, don't bring sentiments.
The biggest problem facing Nigeria is poor adherence to law.
Most times you don't brake any law it's something they lastma can correct, maybe you want to go left but you change your mind turn right or wait to ask questions you will battalion in your front.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by StudyCrestLtd: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
mangood74:
Lastma officials are too arrogant even when you begged them. They need new orientation if not they beating will continue
Why committing an offence in the first place. Everyone is behaving same way both citizens and enforcers. Is it difficult to be law abiding?
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by esiri4jesu(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:
If they had use this same approach on boko haram, boko haram would have long been history. Hooligans in uniform. What a shame. Their CO should be court marshal

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by bablon20(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Omo mhen, this news dey sweet me die. De.at.h to all LASMA officers in Lagos. Na to dey disguise to beat any lasma on site I dey now. Olórí burúkú people.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by obyno82: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
There's nothing special about Arochukwu, their story is exaggerated.

They didn't attack and consquer other ethnic group like our people did. They were only picking on other Igbos hamlets.

How is the story exaggerated? And others too were not exaggerated abi. Guy stop being stupid and bitter.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Ameboperoo(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Chapii:
This is the greatest News I have received since the disqualification of El-Rufai. These Lastma Guys are Criminals in Uniform. They are not there to reduce traffic congestion rather they have turned themselves to Criminals extorting unsuspecting motorists.
In November. I was driving in a road that is not even a highway, No Traffic, No sign of No Parking. Nothing. The housing agent I was carrying just asked me to park so he can call to locate someone. These guys just double crossed me. The shop owners around accosted them to stop them from arresting me but the idiot called their towing vehicle and towed the car.
I had to pay 60K + 5K POS withdrawal (Cashless period). The POS woman is already in their office at Oshodi where I went to meet the so called special squad that harrased me. They will not allow you to pay at the bank.
They now gave me a this slip to go and collect my car. The place they took the car to, The tyres were been deflated. I paid extra 3000 to pump it by a vulcanizer they contracted for the job.
There are many stories of these Idiots extorting people. They are at Festac 1st gate. Road Safety Office at Ago round about - Apata. Oshodi, Local govt office Mushin etc.
If any soldier can hear me. Please beat up any Lastma you see. Most of them are criminals.
Hahaha I cannot fit laugh o!
Sorry about your ordeal. I went through similar things in the hands of the police and read safety officers too
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by davidtuzy(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Best News Ever 😊😊😊😊 .... Lagos Motorists are goin through alots in the hands of this LASMA Criminals °°°° i hate dem with Passion

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Tonnierichy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
This is false.
Okay
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Barcalee: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Brain reset beating very heartless guys,they even have agberos in their midst who would want to give you a punch at the slightest provocation the soldiers should extend their beating to agberos too😂😂😂
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by ebenholer2(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
A case of two lawless groups in a lawless country...for how long will this continue for God sake in a sane country
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Melagros(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
SILVERLINES:
cheesy
When the drivers they extorted said my God will fight for me

This the result
grin grin...abi? human god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) / Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.