Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts (54460 Views)

Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu / EndSARS Protests: Ugwuanyi Appeals To Police Officers To Return To Duty Posts / PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Elsmufy: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/news/lastma-officials-vacate-duty-posts-as-15-wounded-in-clash-with-soldiers
Quick one so one lastma can beat one soldier? Thought they were invincible like the u.s navy seal ? Just common ordinary lastma beat soldier and they come without shame for reprisal attacks wow ,just wow .

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by themanderon: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tinubu's children. They raised part of the money used to run the elections Everyone in uniform just behaves like animals in the country.
The soldiers are wrong while those devils called lastma are also wrong. Everyone's duty should be well defined and there should be no overlapping. The Lagos state government turns a blind eye to the criminality of these lastma creatures from hell because of the billions they generate for them no knowing their antics is de-marketing the state.

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by MRMRMR: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Go and check the names of majority of LASTMA officials.

TAJUDEEN
MUFUTAU
MUKAILA
WASIU
MORUFU
AHMED

these are Yoruba Muslims, who are not Lagosians, but from OYO..OSUN;;KWARA etc.

They all claim that lagos is their right because of the mizcreant in ASO ROCK. They are the chanters of mandate and are the same people that flood APC rallies with useless Aso-ebi.

They are always ranting and looking for Southerners to Molest. Since Tinubu was wrongly inaugurated they shifted their foolishness to everybody, based on their useless belief, that they have arrived.

Most LASTma officials are Agberos..that were given Uniforms.

The army should continue the onslaught, so that these touts will let people breathe..

Useles things..spits

U go cry tire. How does lastma issue concern PBAT. Frustration get level. Yours is level 1
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by mangood74: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Why committing an offence in the first place. Everyone is behaving same way both citizens and enforcers. Is it difficult to be law abiding?

Lagos is not America abeg

Most times there are no signboard to warn you and lastma officials will be praying for you to make mistake inorder to fall into their set traps
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by shoprite: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:
I Must Commend The Nigeria Military For The Brain Reset On LASTMA, It's Was Long OverDue, I Urge The Military to Make it a Continuous Exercise

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Yankee101: 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Not only Tinubu, even if they like let mc oluomo be president, soldiers will not allow themselves to be disgraced

They disobey generals when one of them is involved talkless of civilian tinubu

A soldier is not allow to disgrace the uniform, who come be lastma?
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Maga123: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
😁😀😁when i watched the short clip and saw how some lastma officials were flogging a soldier with belt i commented that they should watch out for part 2.it has happen
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by iyke2frankeze: 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
The LASTMA officials had the guts to slap and flog soldiers on uniform like children for hours in the public because the heroin trafficker supports them.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by luluman: 12:12am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Why can't they fight the soldiers back? Is not as if the soldiers are carrying weapons while attacking them
)ASTMA can only fight we vehicle owners.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by zeestone99(m): 12:40am On Aug 16, 2023
Revolution2022:
The reason why I dislike lastma is that if a motorist is arrested for violation of traffic they will ask for a huge amount of bribe.If the driver cannot afford it they will take the car to their office and auction it.
Why will you auction someone's car?

Tinubu as an ex governor started this revenue generating system for lastma when allocation for Lagos State was withheld by Obasanjo.

Obasanjo refused to pay the extra local govt created by tinubu. He paid Lagos State and didn't pay only the extra local govt created. People talk as if obasanjo refused to pay Lagos he did pay Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Savechild23: 1:51am On Aug 16, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Go and check the names of majority of LASTMA officials.

TAJUDEEN
MUFUTAU
MUKAILA
WASIU
MORUFU
AHMED

these are Yoruba Muslims, who are not Lagosians, but from OYO..OSUN;;KWARA etc.

They all claim that lagos is their right because of the mizcreant in ASO ROCK. They are the chanters of mandate and are the same people that flood APC rallies with useless Aso-ebi.

They are always ranting and looking for Southerners to Molest. Since Tinubu was wrongly inaugurated they shifted their foolishness to everybody, based on their useless belief, that they have arrived.

Most LASTma officials are Agberos..that were given Uniforms.

The army should continue the onslaught, so that these touts will let people breathe..

Useles things..spits

U lied, ur statement contradicts the date in ur slip
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by pooozeee(m): 2:12am On Aug 16, 2023
Commond sense should tell any LASTMA official that Soldiers aren't your mate. You should allow peace to rain by allowing the soldiers car to move on. LASTMA don they get mind oh.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by skj1377(m): 2:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Lastma extorted N4k from me last week
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by lawani: 3:00am On Aug 16, 2023
zeestone99:

Obasanjo refused to pay the extra local govt created by tinubu. He paid Lagos State and didn't pay only the extra local govt created. People talk as if obasanjo refused to pay Lagos he did pay Lagos.

Withholding part of allocation means budget will be affected and that was what led to the Lagos IGR drive and they have not relented, separating Lagos from others. Other states like Katsina and etc backed down and cancelled their new LGs
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by thunderbabs: 3:20am On Aug 16, 2023
LASTMA officials have been excessive on the pretence of doing their job. They deserved the military lessons they got.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by zeestone99(m): 5:55am On Aug 16, 2023
lawani:

Withholding part of allocation means budget will be affected and that was what led to the Lagos IGR drive and they have not relented, separating Lagos from others. Other states like Katsina and etc backed down and cancelled their new LGs

He created them without d approval of the president. He doesn't listen. This led to illegal taxing of citizens in lagos, there is no peace, u even pay for ur office sign post, very soon we LL pay for air. Everything to what end, we only boast of high igr that doesn't show in the life of ordinary lagosians. Anyway back to the matter.
My point is when people want to make statements, just say it as it is. The president withheld funds of the extra local govt created by tinubu. We should stop saying it as if obj didn't give Lagos money.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by 90dbest: 6:31am On Aug 16, 2023
BabaAduras:

Cowards that defeated your grand-parents and parents during the civil war.
in the next 200 years Yoruba Wii never dare to pick a fight against Igbo them never born una well , go and reclaim Ilorin from Fulani first, ode
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by 90dbest: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Go and read the history of ilorin and stop disgracing yourself about what you do not know about.

What happened in ilorin happened years ago, people have move on but an Igbo man like you is still stuck in the past.

You can't call a whole ethnic group a coward because of what happened in ilorin, Yorubas didn't back down from fighting the jihadist and we crushed them.

Your people have no great empires like the Yorubas. Your people were captured and sold as slaves by the Ijaws and efiks from their hamlets
cowards will havemany excuses to dodge s fight. So you have left your land for Fulani and moved on, your are not only cowards but shameless as well.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Ikaeniyan0: 6:58am On Aug 16, 2023
90dbest:
cowards will havemany excuses to dodge s fight. So you have left your land for Fulani and moved on, your are not only cowards but shameless as well.
But why is it paining you like this? grin

Are you sure you won't swallow rat poison because of ilorin matter like this, because I don't understand why cowards like you have taken ilorin matter personal grin
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Love56743: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=ruggedtimi post=125127947]Crazy country....police dey worry, sars, lastma, road safety, task force, army, ndlea self don dey mount checkpoint, Civil defense dey also mount checkpoint. Wat a country[/quote

Sars don Dey disturb for Nigeria again?
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Ikaeniyan0: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2023
obyno82:

How is the story exaggerated? And others too were not exaggerated abi. Guy stop being stupid and bitter.
Arochukwu is just overhype. They were only attacking little Igbo hamlet. We know of stories of great empires like Oyo and Benin empire. Arochukwu Is just an overhype small hamlet
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Djswad(m): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2023
Chapii:
This is the greatest News I have received since the disqualification of El-Rufai. These Lastma Guys are Criminals in Uniform. They are not there to reduce traffic congestion rather they have turned themselves to Criminals extorting unsuspecting motorists.
In November. I was driving in a road that is not even a highway, No Traffic, No sign of No Parking. Nothing. The housing agent I was carrying just asked me to park so he can call to locate someone. These guys just double
crossed me. The shop owners around accosted them to stop them from arresting me but the idiot called their towing vehicle and towed the car.
I had to pay 60K + 5K POS withdrawal (Cashless period). The POS woman is already in their office at Oshodi where I went to meet the so called special squad that harrased me. They will not allow you to pay at the bank.
They now gave me a this slip to go and collect my car. The place they took the car to, The tyres were been deflated. I paid extra 3000 to pump it by a vulcanizer they contracted for the job.
There are many stories of these Idiots extorting people. They are at Festac 1st gate. Road Safety Office at Ago round about - Apata. Oshodi, Local govt office Mushin etc. They have corrupted the Police. Police that use to demand for 2k max will be telling you to pay 150k or your car will be taken to Alausa. They will hide themselves inside that mini-van called korope @ locations where they can harass as much private vehicles as possible.
If any soldier can hear me. Please beat up any Lastma you see. Most of them are criminals.

The same thing happened to me last year December in my case the so called lastma ,and police beat me and sieze my phone because I try to record the incident and my phone was taken to Alausa .i paid that exact amount with stress to retrieve the car and till today I still have the video on my phone even though they believe to have deleted it but forgetting there’s something called cloud .God should just save us in Lagos . The Governor is not even helping in these case self

2 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by 3pointsagree: 7:38am On Aug 16, 2023
God bless Nigeria Army
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by heysquare(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2023
beardedboy:

Stop.the gaslighting. Those dear to him don't go around extorting people with their positions. If they do then they deserve such treatment also.
So in your mind now you've concluded that all LASTMA are corrupt and all the same! If one 0f them was killed you will still praise the army for that! Two wrongs never make a Wright! Injustice to one is injustice to all. To them today, tomorrow might be you!
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by lawani: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2023
zeestone99:

He created them without d approval of the president. He doesn't listen. This led to illegal taxing of citizens in lagos, there is no peace, u even pay for ur office sign post, very soon we LL pay for air. Everything to what end, we only boast of high igr that doesn't show in the life of ordinary lagosians. Anyway back to the matter.
My point is when people want to make statements, just say it as it is. The president withheld funds of the extra local govt created by tinubu. We should stop saying it as if obj didn't give Lagos money.

How things work is that if you were expecting 20 billion and you got only 15 billion, then you have to find other sources and that was what happened in Lagos. For example if no oil money this afternoon, Nigeria will change by tomorrow morning to a country similar to Ghana
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by LyfeJennings(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2023
yommen:

They will be wicked because you can't afford to the right thing.

I used to think this way till it happened to me
Till I saw it happen to others in my own very presence
Nigga, don't be an e-diot
Look around U and see
These guys are blood suckers
Try take an undercover drive to any LASTMA office. U can try Oshodi or the one at Sura
Don't do anything
Just sit and observe
U will see for yourself
Unfortunately I Don't have equipments to video these guys in action

2 Likes

Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by obyno82: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Arochukwu is just overhype. They were only attacking little Igbo hamlet. We know of stories of great empires like Oyo and Benin empire. Arochukwu Is just an overhype small hamlet

Please go and read about Arochukwu confederacy they were know as far as the igala side in Kogi and you are here talking rubbish. Oga please remove bitterness in your heart so that you can be smart in thinking
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Ikaeniyan0: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2023
obyno82:

Please go and read about Arochukwu confederacy they were know as far as the igala side in Kogi and you are here talking rubbish. Oga please remove bitterness in your heart so that you can be smart in thinking
There's nothing much to read about Arochukwu.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Olaxbolax100: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2023
90dbest:
it's like you don't know why Yoruba are called cowards.
Put on your thinking cap for once and reread what you said... Now, let me ask. Shey na only Yoruba dey work for Lastma?

Why are we so tribalistic in nature and expect the whites to treat us differently?
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by 90dbest: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

Put on your thinking cap for once and reread what you said... Now, let me ask. Shey na only Yoruba dey work for Lastma?

Why are we so tribalistic in nature and expect the whites to treat us differently?
yorubas that have not let other tribe to vote in Lagos, what makes you to think they would allow other tribes to work in their government job you people are tribalistic. Other tribes are distancing themselves from you people.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by zeestone99(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2023
lawani:

How things work is that if you were expecting 20 billion and you got only 15 billion, then you have to find other sources and that was what happened in Lagos. For example if no oil money this afternoon, Nigeria will change by tomorrow morning to a country similar to Ghana

I don't want to go into the igr discussion and how it's being spent and looted with you.
What in saying is people should stop saying obj didn't give lagos money. They should say it as it happened. Obj paid Lagos and only held funds of extra local govt created against his wishes. People say it as if obj didn't give Lagos Moni at all.
Re: 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts by Majorbankz007: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.