Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? (4393 Views)

How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Ways To Show A Woman U Love Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by bingbagbo(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2011
My answer is N.O, period!

man no dey chop love.
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by MMM2(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
then why re u asking d question angry re u jobless wink no offence undecided
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2011
With regards to the keyword being A woman I love so much, then my answer is yes! The topic only mentioned she was jobless, that means without a job, and not illiterate! So if my finances can take us both very comfortably, i'll marry her then! This kind of love is NOT conditional or Dependent on whether she gets a job, or not! I could help her get a job, to eliminate her feelings of superfluity not because i want her to! Neither would i marginalize nor compartmentalize my love for her on the basis of her inability to secure a job!

Love is a VERB! To Love someone in all sincerity, totality and finality, should be without sentimental strings attached! Things like job, age, family bla blah, should not be a determinant to the meaning of LOVE!. . .

Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by Tosinville(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2011
Why not? when being jobless has something to do with love?
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2011
yes. but then again it depends on the circumstances.

sexkillz:

With regards to the keyword being A woman I love so much, then my answer is yes! The topic only mentioned she was jobless, that means without a job, and not illiterate! So if my finances can take us both very comfortably, i'll marry her then! This kind of love is NOT conditional or Dependent on whether she gets a job, or not! I could help her get a job, to eliminate her feelings of [size=18pt]superfluity[/size] not because i want her to! Neither would i [size=18pt]marginalize[/size] nor [size=18pt]compartmentalize[/size] my love for her on the basis of her inability to secure a job!

Love is a VERB! To Love someone in all sincerity, totality and finality, should be without sentimental strings attached! Things like job, age, family bla blah, should not be a [size=18pt]determinant[/size] to the meaning of LOVE!. . .

*rolls eyes* tongue grin grin
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by bingbagbo(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
period!
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

yes. but then again it depends on the circumstances.

*rolls eyes* tongue grin grin
**Unrolls her eyes** cool
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by bingbagbo(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
* rerolls their eyes *
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by emofine(f): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
bin gbagbo:

man no dey chop love.

In a scenario whereby after some time during your marriage your spouse lost his/her job, would you consider divorcing them over a matter that is reversible?

as for me, if my own partner currently didn't have a job I would still consider marrying him only if he is serious about getting one . . . if he's serious eventually he will be employed if he's enterprising he will just become self-employed . . . no condition is permanent nau.
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by hamziwhiz(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2011
Since I'm a guy & I ought to do the providing, I'd gladly marry d gurl I love even if she`s temporary jobless, Moreover there are plenty of chores in the house you know wink
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2011
bin gbagbo:

period!

sexkillz:

**Unrolls her eyes** cool

bin gbagbo:

* rerolls their eyes *

grin grin grin grin
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by MrsChima1(f): 12:16am On Oct 13, 2011
If people were honest, many of them will say no.

No, I will not marry Sexkillz. He is an ex male stripper with a sock on is finger. lipsrsealed
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[size=14pt] No, I will not marry Sexkillz.[/size] [s]He is an ex male stripper with a sock on is finger.[/s] lipsrsealed
Halleluyah! . . . . Amen!. . . cool
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by MrsChima1(f): 12:29am On Oct 13, 2011
Be strong suga. tongue kiss
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 13, 2011
:p :p
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by claremont(m): 5:28am On Oct 13, 2011
A white/black jobless lady based in Europe--Yes
A Nigerian jobless lady-- A BIG NO.
The way each of the aforementioned groups think and act is radically different.
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by tellwisdom: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2011

cheesy cheesy cheesy MAN WEY SABY grin grin
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 13, 2011
I will have to fall in love with the jobless man first to marry him. grin grin grin grin
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by slimyem: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2011
no way!the best i can do is wait until he finds a job(if it wont take forever).my man has to be a MAN in every sense.
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by Tosinville(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2011
Stupid women.
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by God2man(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2011
Somebody should be working,either the husband or the wife. I would prefer the husband to be gainfully employed to the wife. Do not go into marriage with just "I LOVE YOU" without any financial or parental backing,it could spell doom. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by Creamish(f): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2011
As long as hez tryina get sth doing . . Y d"hell NOT? undecided . . . . Im totally not materialistic . .so . . if i luv him soo much, i'll marry him . .
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by tellwisdom: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2011
As long as hez tryina get sth doing . . Y d"hell NOT? . . . . Im totally not materialistic . .so . . if i luv him soo much, i'll marry him .

Storryyyy undecided undecided
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by iice(f): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2011
A bum no. Presently unemployed? Not such a big problem.
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by ebonyvibe(f): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2011
People here make me laugh grin grin grin

For those saying as long as he is looking as long as i love him blah blah yakidi yak ( i can tell u are not married)

Marriage is no joke unless you have parents backing u up preferably the mans parents (if it is the womans parents another yawa)

Sorry what are you going to eat marrying an unemployed man. The woman will bring the food take care of the house and kids when/ if you have them be a wild lady in bed.

Sorry excuse me sir what are you going to be doing?? Lokking for WORK, please sir find that work before marriage the sister will wait for you as long as it takes. If she is still in her parents house she can ask them for money ones she is out any favour she ask them will make her husband look like as lazy man
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by Nayah(f): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
Temporariy wht not but he has to show me he wants to work, being amitious ( the real sens not materialistic one) and wants to evolve in order to have a stable life with me
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by ebonyvibe(f): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2011
is marriage a competition what is the point of being married and jobless why not wait.

For those that use loosing your job as an excuse i will tell u this if you get married and your wife cannot have kids you will accept it but the same guy will not knowingly marry a woman that cant have kids so same rule goes for men and jobs / source of income that is what defines u
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by MrsChima1(f): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
There are many reasons why people are jobless. Some are jobless because of illness or disability and some of them are jobless because they do not get along with boss or coworkers.

Find out why the person is jobless and if they are lazy then you have to make a decision if you want to marry a person who is lazy or has a disability because YOU are expected to provide the bread and bacon.

Before getting into marriage which is more serious than just dating someone or having sex once or twice. Get to know the person well by spending quality time with them and by quality spend physical and emotional time with the person to see if there are compatibility because jobs come and go. The last thing you want to do is be married to someone that is DEAD WEIGHT.
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2011
A Jobless man is NOT the same as a Jobless woman

It's worse to be a Jobless man, than a jobless Woman! I can marry a Jobless woman if i love her so much, but i dont expect a Woman to marry me if I'm jobless, even if she has a Job and wants to!. . .
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by ebonyvibe(f): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2011
sexkillz:

i dont expect a Woman to marry me if I'm jobless, even if she has a Job and wants to!. . .

well said couldnt have put it any nicer
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by Nayah(f): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2011
ebonyvibe:

well said couldnt have put it any nicer

Can we women really want equality? I mean I disagree, someone who's jobless isn't a human being who has the right to be in love or happy? well, not surprising some people say we're materialistic, of course wa can't leave in utopia and dreams but I know jobless guy (temporarily) who are married, and sometimes when they suffer to have their job they find a good one then the others start to look at him, quite strange
Re: Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2011
Only a
bin gbagbo:

man no dey chop love.
Only a drunk answers his own question after asking others!
claremont link=topic=780432.msg9327786#msg9327786 date[b]=1318480092]

[/quote]A white/black jobless man based in USA--THE BIGGEST YES!
A Nigerian jobless man--useless=NO!
The way each of the above mentioned groups think n act r easily detected!!
[quote author=Tosinville:

silly women.
Disgusting men[/b]!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? / Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos / Who Is Your Most Beautiful/ Handsome Romancelander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.