Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,764 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point (5671 Views)

8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You / Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Emmanuel30a: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

MY mom had only my dad and till today, it is a standard in our entire extended family.
My grandmums too had the same reputation in the village of purity and chastity.

YOUR EXPERIENCES MUST HAVE DAMAGED YOU SO MUCH THAT IT BROUGHT YOU TO THIS CONCLUSION

So speak for yourself.

SOME OF US GOT MARRIED IN OUR 30s as MALE VIRGINS because of SELF CONTROL, FEAR OF GOD AND THE GLORIOUS DESTINY WE CARRY.

Yes we are the remnant and we EXIST.

So don't generalize.
So now, tell me about your glorious destiny or the glorious destiny...? How is your glorious destiny, the glorious destiny or the tiny glorious and inglorious destiny...? The destiny that is so tiny...? Destiny awon "elenini" is too tiny... don't be funny...
Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Emmanuel30a: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
This thing ain't true....... There are good bannies out there...

You can't just generalize all bannies as bad entities,cuz I won't be on your side......

Until you waka come out and search,you go dey use the same eye dey look all bannies to be the same, simply because of the few bad ones wey you don encounters.......whereas that's not what it is..
"Eni rere kan kosi"... Where can I see or where would I see...?... bannies ko nannies ni... Bani ko,Gani ati Fani,etc:Kayode ni...

1 Like

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by yrhuhfy113: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
So now, tell me about your glorious destiny or the glorious destiny...? How is your glorious destiny, the glorious destiny or the tiny glorious and inglorious destiny...? The destiny that is so tiny...? Destiny awon "elenini" is too tiny... don't be funny...

So you are PAINED

I should describe myself unto you because you are YAHWEH, you that you have missed the way long ago

oga rest.

SEX IS SPIRITUAL, period.

ARGUE WITH YOUR OFFSPRING WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO STOP THEM FROM SEX AS TEENAGERS. Generational Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by yrhuhfy113: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
yimu
Emmanuel30a:
Mumu mugu imun gun...
Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Emmanuel30a: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

So you are PAINED

I should describe myself unto you because you are YAHWEH, you that you have missed the way long ago

oga rest.

SEX IS SPIRITUAL, period.

ARGUE WITH YOUR OFFSPRING WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO STOP THEM FROM SEX AS TEENAGERS. Generational Hypocrite
Dindinrin nio... It's now that you are VERY SPIRITUAL...right...?...
Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by drnoel: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
OtuologyProf:
If you like ooooh have plenty of cash, if like go broke, know all the sex styles in the world, be caring, arrogant, brutal, humble, accommodating, educated, alpha male or simp.
Your woman will experience this picture with some other person, with the right opportunity, and price.

No kill yourself
Humans are insatiable
Women are not aliens
Women are also Humans

BS
Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2023
OtuologyProf:
If you like ooooh have plenty of cash, if like go broke, know all the sex styles in the world, be caring, arrogant, brutal, humble, accommodating, educated, alpha male or simp.
Your woman will experience this picture with some other person, with the right opportunity, and price.

No kill yourself
Humans are insatiable
Women are not aliens
Women are also Humans

grin grin grin

This is the main reason why i might never pay any dowry for any Vagiina no matter how little the dowry.

90% of married men/women have/will cheated/cheat in their marriage. Moral decadence is at Top Gear.

Surrogacy to the Rescue.
Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Ihedinuwa69(m): 5:41am On Aug 20, 2023
I sell bitter kola nuts on wholesale scale
Base is Anambra State
Delivery is nationwide
Whatsapp line is

Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by talented321: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2023
You only know the outside' you don't know what they do behind ur back'' even both the husband and wife don't know what they do behind each other back''
OyeofIkoTuN:
False...

I know faithful people...im shocked too but them dey ..Facts
Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Kingsley123456(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
We still marry untouched in my family, so stop projecting your recklessness on every woman
Message me , I need one,
Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by Obierika(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
koladata:
99 percent of women will cheat 10years after marriage.

How did you arrive at this figure?
Re: Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point by koladata(m): 5:32am On Aug 21, 2023
Its not a figure, it a statistic
Obierika:

How did you arrive at this figure?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We Have More Unmarried Women These Days Than In The Past? / I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! / Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.