Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,785 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! (5644 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
It's a close friend I have been going after for so long but who always said "chima we're like siblings" oops.... And she went ahead to date one guy who she introduced to me..... But I kept my cool.... Bidding my time... Alas I went visiting to pick up some texts from her apartment on a public holiday.... The scene I met was like wow breath taking in bum shorts and a top that you could see the twins dancing around.... Ooh chima you are here she said... As she opened the door to let me inside... My face didn't betray the turbulent tensions in my heart... I managed a smile and sat down.... Fast forward..... I joined her in watching a telemundo series and after a few minutes I observed she was excitedly touching me to draw my attention to some scenes she found very interesting.... And at a point she exclaimed and grabbed my arms....while all along I was wondering what the twins under the top would really feel like.... I wasted no time in pretending to go along with her excitement and retaliated to her grasp with a tentative kiss..... Gauging her response to be positive I went French to which she responded hungrily.... With ecstatic moans ...after a while she abruptly pulled back and pleaded that I leave her apartment..... Without a word I stepped out.... But triumphantly that the friend zone of over five years has been broken..... Guys rejoice with me.... Daretodiffer ggrin to all friend zoned guys don't give up!

Part two loading when guys stop tripping..... Treat your woman right

2 Likes

Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Are u trying to make us believe u're the guy in Hadez' story?

Ain't buying this!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by 211Observer(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
SmartChoices:
It's a close friend I have been going after for so long but who always said "chima we're like siblings" oops.... And she went ahead to date one guy who she introduced to me..... But I kept my cool.... Bidding my time... Alas I went visiting to pick up some texts from her apartment on a public holiday.... The scene I met was like wow breath taking in bum shorts and a top that you could see the twins dancing around.... Ooh chima you are here she said... As she opened the door to let me inside... My face didn't betray the turbulent tensions in my heart... I managed a smile and sat down.... Fast forward..... I joined her in watching a telemundo series and after a few minutes I observed she was excitedly touching me to draw my attention to some scenes she found very interesting.... And at a point she exclaimed and grabbed my arms....while all along I was wondering what the twins under the top would really feel like.... I wasted no time in pretending to go along with her excitement and retaliated to her grasp with a tentative kiss..... Gauging her response to be positive I went French to which she responded hungrily.... With ecstatic moans ...after a while she abruptly pulled back and pleaded that I leave her apartment..... Without a word I stepped out.... But triumphantly that the friend zone of over five years has been broken..... Guys rejoice with me.... Daretodiffer ggrin to a friend zoned guys don't give up!
lol. congrat bro

6 Likes

Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by E383: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Caught! Olivia. grin

1 Like

Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
E383:

Caught! Olivia. grin
Lol.. I wasn't doing anything wrong!
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
SmartChoices:
It's a close friend I have been going after for so long but who always said "chima we're like siblings" oops.... And she went ahead to date one guy who she introduced to me..... But I kept my cool.... Bidding my time... Alas I went visiting to pick up some texts from her apartment on a public holiday.... The scene I met was like wow breath taking in bum shorts and a top that you could see the twins dancing around.... Ooh chima you are here she said... As she opened the door to let me inside... My face didn't betray the turbulent tensions in my heart... I managed a smile and sat down.... Fast forward..... I joined her in watching a telemundo series and after a few minutes I observed she was excitedly touching me to draw my attention to some scenes she found very interesting.... And at a point she exclaimed and grabbed my arms....while all along I was wondering what the twins under the top would really feel like.... I wasted no time in pretending to go along with her excitement and retaliated to her grasp with a tentative kiss..... Gauging her response to be positive I went French to which she responded hungrily.... With ecstatic moans ...after a while she abruptly pulled back and pleaded that I leave her apartment..... Without a word I stepped out.... But triumphantly that the friend zone of over five years has been broken..... Guys rejoice with me.... Daretodiffer ggrin to a friend zoned guys don't give up!

Why did you mention me?

3 Likes

Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by falconey(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mtcheeeech
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Lordprez: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Good for youundecided
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Why did you mention me?
Because I didn't trip to fall on her lips.... The key is patience and a listening ear....
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by freshness2020: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Are u trying to make us believe u're the guy in Hadez' story?

Ain't buying this!
Don't mind the guy. The story though
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Funminicrown: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op,do you know hadez? Both of you are here to spread your dirty linens shey?

3 Likes

Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ur story is almost the same as mine that occurred today..
Congrats!!
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
SmartChoices:

Because I didn't trip to fall on her lips.... The key is patience and a listening ear....

It is just sexundecided

PPlease do not mention me for this kind thing again
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is just sexundecided

PPlease do not mention me for this kind thing again
Don't trip bae ....now bounce....
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
freshness2020:
Don't mind the guy. The story though
Lol. Nairaland drama!
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by darkenkach(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Just kiss and you are happy. Nah your fellow guy dey nack her..

5 Likes

Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
SmartChoices:

Don't trip bae ....now bounce....

Ode!

1 Like

Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by kingreign(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
SmartChoices:
It's a close friend I have been going after for so long but who always said "chima we're like siblings" oops.... And she went ahead to date one guy who she introduced to me..... But I kept my cool.... Bidding my time... Alas I went visiting to pick up some texts from her apartment on a public holiday.... The scene I met was like wow breath taking in bum shorts and a top that you could see the twins dancing around.... Ooh chima you are here she said... As she opened the door to let me inside... My face didn't betray the turbulent tensions in my heart... I managed a smile and sat down.... Fast forward..... I joined her in watching a telemundo series and after a few minutes I observed she was excitedly touching me to draw my attention to some scenes she found very interesting.... And at a point she exclaimed and grabbed my arms....while all along I was wondering what the twins under the top would really feel like.... I wasted no time in pretending to go along with her excitement and retaliated to her grasp with a tentative kiss..... Gauging her response to be positive I went French to which she responded hungrily.... With ecstatic moans ...after a while she abruptly pulled back and pleaded that I leave her apartment..... Without a word I stepped out.... But triumphantly that the friend zone of over five years has been broken..... Guys rejoice with me.... Daretodiffer ggrin to all friend zoned guys don't give up!

shocked shocked you too?

1 Like

Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by adonismuller(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
You must be below 18 years to think you can create two different nairaland account just to counter your own story!

You must be gullible to think I will buy the lie.

You must be jobless to sit around and think rubbish.

Guy grow up......

1 Like

Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
kingreign:

shocked shocked you too?
Yes ke
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by ggrin(f): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Who dy call me for here
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
darkenkach:
Just kiss and you are happy. Nah your fellow guy dey nack her..
Patience.... Don't rush.... Ssshhhhh
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
ggrin:
Who dy call me for here
Eyes on ye.... Every single minute is gonna be a huge hit back to back
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hadez:

It has been a while since I had sex or anything romance.

Today I was with a very close friend of mine (male) who came visiting because we have no lectures. We have been friends for a year now and he totally understands the limit of our friendship. In fact he is my BFF

We were watching a movie and chatting when I suddenly discovered we were already kissing I push him away quickly and bring myself back to order and asked him to leave my apartment.

I feel so betrayed right now. He is just a friend and I have a boyfriend I love so much (distance relationship) please help me I don't feel right I am really feeling so guilty. What do I do?

www.nairaland.com/2882958/kissed-friend-accidentally-now-feel

SmartChoices:

[/b]

At the very least you've exposed your identity by sealing the accusations of you being Hadez - an impostor.

See? You aren't so smart after all, Chima a.k.a Smartchoices a.k.a Hadez.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Maxi112: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
falconey:
Mtcheeeech
are u now a transgender? anyway thank God for ur life, u now have pvssy...
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

www.nairaland.com/2882958/kissed-friend-accidentally-now-feel

At the very least you've exposed your identity by sealing the accusations of you being Hadez - an impostor.

See? You aren't so smart after all, Chima a.k.a Smartchoices a.k.a Hadez.

This is so true

I was wondering why the id.iot mentioned me
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by kingreign(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
adonismuller:
You must be below 18 years to think you can create two different nairaland account just to counter your own story!

You must be gullible to think I will buy the lie.

You must be jobless to sit around and think rubbish.

Guy grow up......

[size=30pt]Shut up![/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

This is so true

I was wondering why the id.iot mentioned me

Bounce .......

Is so short a word that should be comphrendable even to YOU.

1 Like

Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Cholls(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
my brother it will backfire o. lipsrsealed
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by valdes00(m): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by MissingBudget: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
You will give thanksgiving shey?
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by ggrin(f): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
SmartChoices:

Eyes on ye.... Every single minute is gonna be a huge hit back to back
hadezundecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How On Earth Is This A Pre Wedding Photo Shoot ( Pics) / Advice On Breast Sucking Taste / Hilarious Love Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.