Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,390 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock (41734 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa / Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by Kaiser20: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
SalamRushdie:
The Tinubus know how to build bridges sha
Eye service you call building bridges.
The only bridge the mumu tinubus can build now is build a bride to lift the masses out of poverty.
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by Akaimmanuel(m): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
Where is your predecessor, Aisha?
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by SalamRushdie: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

What useless election, when Nigerians are suffering.

You think he cares ?
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by Throwback: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
post=125151817:

Na wa o. kiss
Las Las,
Salam don dey Rush Jagaban die too.
The taming of the shrew kiss

You are a brilliant mind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by Thomasankara(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
[/color]u dey play with former senator,the woman cunny die,she go dey bite you like rat and blow you breeze, at the same time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†[color=#770077]
festacman:
Patience Jonathan was a highly assertive first lady who had most influence on her husband followed by Turai Yar'adua.

Aisha Buhari was a hot-headed first lady but met her match in her stubborn husband Muhammed Buhari and therefore had least influence followed by the gentle late Stella Obasanjo.

Oluremi Tinubu is obviously not a hot head and she is crafty. Being a politician, she understands the laws of power and power of social media. Time will tell how much influence she would have on President Tinubu but to any close observer, her organizing receptions for D'Tigress and Super Falcons points to a a woman who thinks ahead and takes advantage of gaps.
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by leanonme82: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
Kilometres:

About three now

Maryam Babangida

Patience Jonathan

Remi Tinubu
Remi is yoruba from ogun state. Her surname is ikusebiala ('death is a dream' in yoruba). Her mama is itsekiri delta

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by Taogbera: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Righthussle:
I missssssssssssss this woman.

if you did this when a litre of fuel was #85 and you are quietly buying fuel now for a whopping #600. i wont say OGUN shou kee you, OGUN already knows what to do with you and your generation.

If you said "No to subsidy removal !!" then and you are saying "Removal of subsidy is a good thing" now, I leave you for thunder.
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by BinamRex: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
SalamRushdie:
The Tinubus know how to build bridges sha

No, the Ebeles are forgiving enough to talk to people who attacked them without justification.
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by commoditiesnig: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
festacman:
Patience Jonathan was a highly assertive first lady who had most influence on her husband followed by Turai Yar'adua.

Aisha Buhari was a hot-headed first lady but met her match in her stubborn husband Muhammed Buhari and therefore had least influence followed by the gentle late Stella Obasanjo.

Oluremi Tinubu is obviously not a hot head and she is crafty. Being a politician, she understands the laws of power and power of social media. Time will tell how much influence she would have on President Tinubu but to any close observer, her organizing receptions for D'Tigress and Super Falcons points to a a woman who thinks ahead and takes advantage of gaps.
Brilliant analysis!

My Festac people no dey carry last.. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by HRMK: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
wetin she forget for #asorock?has she returned the money with her?inability of any ruling party to collect back looted funds is the problem of the country!
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by favor914: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
HRMK:
wetin she forget for #asorock?has she returned the money with her?inability of any ruling party to collect back looted funds is the problem of the country!
$7 million that President Buhari left for her since 2018 is what you are inquiring about?
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by favor914: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
BinamRex:

No, the Ebeles are forgiving enough to talk to people who attacked them without justification.
Who attacked them?
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by MEGAWATCH: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
post=125151811:
The Jonathans moved on from their election loss,
But some frustrated perennial losers,
AKA children of frustrations, hate and perdition have been wailing non stop for over 8 years since Jona lost the election.
Una neva start.
Another 16 years of wailing beckon on you.
Losers and Haters, headless mob.

Thanks Chief Jendor.
We love them too. โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’– โฃ๏ธ

One thing God did not give you in this your life is SHAME.

You don't have a little shame at all at all and no wonder you can just do anything for the sake of money.

What can of human being are you?

Only God knows the kind of background you are coming from.
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by ruffDiamond: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
You see? So called Nigerian citizen are the most stupid world over!
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by Charly68: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Mama Tinubu is learning the rope fastly . . God bless you my beautiful mothers.
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by feedthenation(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
---Mama Peace---the one and only Nigeria's female president---
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by SalamRushdie: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
BinamRex:

True

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by HRMK: 7:00am On Aug 17, 2023
make yourself more explicit when responding to my comments!or you get ignored!!
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by bayelsaowei(m): 7:15am On Aug 17, 2023
Righthussle:
I missssssssssssss this woman.

if you did this when a litre of fuel was #85 and you are quietly buying fuel now for a whopping #600. i wont say OGUN shou kee you, OGUN already knows what to do with you and your generation.

If you said "No to subsidy removal !!" then and you are saying "Removal of subsidy is a good thing" now, I leave you for thunder.
I yell you..real thunder will strike them..very useless biased citizens...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) / 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' โ€“ IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over Presidentโ€™s Visit / Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.