Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? (32268 Views)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
do4luv14:

@Versitee follow this Advice, besides where is the property based, that 120k, is a yearly fee, the highest some will pay per month is 70k, and it's for a complete flats
I'm sure the 120k will be per year ...
I don't know where their property is located, but in lagos, under tenancy law, the minimum is 3months... because of quit notice... And quit notice is half the number of total payment duration...
1yr rent= 6 months quit notice
6months rent = 3 months quit notice...
This one u want to collect monthly, how long will the quit notice be??
Better follow your state tenancy law...
If not, TENANT WEY NO GET MONEY PAY RENT FIT GET MONEY SUE LANDLORD...

BE WISE

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Too bad you have a low opinion of females... Remember someday you will have a daughter...
Try give her the best education, for one day people will be proud of her... ;🤦🤦🤦

Take the commendation and rest. It's a "once in a while" affair, so enjoy it!

Don't come and start trying to give motivational sermons and speaking for the girl child, cause you're very distant from the ideal vessel for that sort of morality.

I've seen you comfortably admitting to how much you've fvcked to pay your bills on another thread.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Error401:
I am proud of you, just that finding a sensible one is one in a million. Sure I will train my daughter to be that one in a million

Thanks....

Lol.. guys can be funny sha...
Which one is "finding a sensible one is rare"??

Na you no look well or na dem dey rush you? grin grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Take the commendation and rest. It's a "once in a while" affair, so enjoy it!

Don't come and start trying to give motivational sermons and speaking for the girl child, cause you're very distant from the ideal vessel for that sort of morality.

I've seen you comfortably admitting to how much you've fvcked to pay your bills on another thread.
Really?? I "comfortably admit" that I bleeped and collected money?? Really..? You mean I used those words?
Point any of my post, that I admitted to it, and I'll credit you 20k.. today today...
grin grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by LikeAking: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Blackman101:

Population of Mauritius PEOPLE pls.

let us compare apple and apple abeg

Oga it’s not by population.

They are wise and smart.

Even the smallest villages in Nigeria don’t have such infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by lomprico(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Versitee:
Good evening all.

Please my husband wants to covert some of the rooms in our hose to self con and rent it out.

We have just 1 tank of 3k litres. Bringing in tenants means we have to buy another tank but we don't have enough money for the renovations and the extra tank.

We either renovate, and rent out without connecting water. Tenants will have to fetch using the backyard tap. In that case rent will be 120.

Or we get a loan and buy a tank and connect. Then rent will be 180k.

What do we do?

N/B. my husband wants to collect the rent monthly and not yearly.

Why not connect the current tank to the new apartment, when the person pays, you change the tank?
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by LikeAking: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Versitee:
Good evening all.

Please my husband wants to covert some of the rooms in our hose to self con and rent it out.

We have just 1 tank of 3k litres. Bringing in tenants means we have to buy another tank but we don't have enough money for the renovations and the extra tank.

We either renovate, and rent out without connecting water. Tenants will have to fetch using the backyard tap. In that case rent will be 120.

What do we do?

How about short let apartments?
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by MasterTeeUSA: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Smart advice...couldnt advice any better. The man in your life is lucky...

Puss360:
Don't collect loan ...
Rent your normal 120 k....
Do the plumbing for water.... Down...
Charge your 120k...
Once they pay, you use it to buy tank and connect water.....
Next rent make it to be 150 max... Then you explain that "Because of the water running that's why the increment"...
In the event they refuse, then they pack out and you give the incoming tenant 180k...

Don't borrow loan for building or house renovation....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by MightySparrow: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

In Mauritius, the President, Vice President and Speaker were all women from 2015-2017.

Mauritius is Africa’s most developed, peaceful and happiest country with 100% electricity access, free education, free healthcare and free transport for students, old people and the disabled.

lipsrsealed

Good observation: death to all our male politicians. grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by do4luv14(m): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

I'm sure the 120k will be per year ...
I don't know where their property is located, but in lagos, under tenancy law, the minimum is 3months... because of quit notice... And quit notice is half the number of total payment duration...
1yr rent= 6 months quit notice
6months rent = 3 months quit notice...
This one u want to collect monthly, how long will the quit notice be??
Better follow your state tenancy law...
If not, TENANT WEY NO GET MONEY PAY RENT FIT GET MONEY SUE LANDLORD...

BE WISE

On point,

hope the Op dey follow
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Elsmufy: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

I dey live under bridge... This weekend come and take me out....

grin grin
I like your sincerity
Send me your account number let me punch in something for you
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Blackman101: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
LikeAking:

Oga it’s not by population.

They are wise and smart.

Even the smallest villages in Nigeria don’t have such infrastructure.
an

and you think Nigerians are not smart abi?
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by do4luv14(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

In Mauritius, the President, Vice President and Speaker were all women from 2015-2017.

Mauritius is Africa’s most developed, peaceful and happiest country with 100% electricity access, free education, free healthcare and free transport for students, old people and the disabled.

lipsrsealed

What is their official language, and how can one migrat there
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Really?? I "comfortably admit" that I bleeped and collected money?? Really..? You mean I used those words?
Point any of my post, that I admitted to it, and I'll credit you 20k.. today today...
grin grin

Some of you never really get the import of the message when people say "the internet never forgets".

Be here smirking sheepishly like a teenager on mushrooms, if you like don't go and clean that comment from your nairaland timeline.. !

Got no business judging nobody. Hoe around if you want, shit's your bloody business. Just don't come here and try to give off the "good girl" vibe. It's annoying!
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by do4luv14(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Elsmufy:
I like your sincerity Send me your account number let me punch in something for you

Chief I dey here ooo 😁😁😁😁
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Acidosis(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Peledonomy:

Nigerians will always be afraid of loans. Y

I wonder. Meanwhile, there is no rich man anywhere in the world without debt, from Elon Musk to Dangote. They understand so well that debt is a way to expand and control assets.

OP's house issue is a perfect reason to get a loan. You're not buying aso ebi here or makeup kit. A rich man would grab any opportunity to get a loan to expand production line for better operation and, of course, profit.
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by GeeMeshin1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
It is an investment, get a loan and do it right.

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Error401: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Lol,

Puss360:

Thanks....

Lol.. guys can be funny sha...
Which one is "finding a sensible one is rare"??

Na you no look well or na dem dey rush you? grin grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Greattha: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Respect,

See asset!!!

This kind of thinking is why they say ,"behind every successful man...

Intelligent babes make my day😁

Puss360:
Don't collect loan ...
Rent your normal 120 k....
Do the plumbing for water.... Down...
Charge your 120k...
Once they pay, you use it to buy tank and connect water.....
Next rent make it to be 150 max... Then you explain that "Because of the water running that's why the increment"...
In the event they refuse, then they pack out and you give the incoming tenant 180k...

Don't borrow loan for building or house renovation....
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by occfx: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
Versitee:
Good evening all.

What do we do?

I don't understand the monthly rent... He want to be fighting for rent every month. Likely he is not a good money manager... Let him hand it over to you or learn how to manage money

1 Like

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by LikeAking: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Blackman101:
an

and you think Nigerians are not smart abi?

Who dash Nigerians such wisdom.

Even our universities, sch schools n etc are not organized.

We can’t even run a primary sch…

Go to the hotels and businesses owned by Nigerians, you will understand.

Go to the customer care at our various banks, it’s like hell fire. They are unhappy about the customers presence.

The simi illiterate security men even provide beta customer care than the so called graduates customer ladies.

What’s the big deal about doing a customer care job?

We lack wisdom.
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Greattha:
Respect,

See asset!!!

This kind of thinking is why they say ,"behind every successful man...

Intelligent babes make my day😁

Oya come carry me out this weekend...
I like you no be for mouth grin grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
Error401:
Lol,

lol
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Some of you never really get the import of the message when people say "the internet never forgets".

Be here smirking sheepishly like a teenager on mushrooms, if you like don't go and clean that comment from your nairaland timeline.. !

Got no business judging nobody. Hoe around if you want, shit's your bloody business. Just don't come here and try to give off the "good girl" vibe. It's annoying!
If you want to die, die... Life will still go on...
You made an accusation, I told you prove it.. you are here saying "Internet never forget"... is that proving...?
I repeat, if you wan to die for my matter you can die ...
You hear...

Oya shift go one side

1 Like

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by NoToPile: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
But 3000 liters is a lot can't you guys share the tank pending when you can get another for the tenant, even if it's 2 tenants you all can still use it.

So share your current tank with them do the renovations and let it out at 180k then you can now buy a tank much later from funds realized if you still want to but that 3k tank should be enough for you guys.

You want to collect monthly rent in Naija, when it's not a short let apartment you are on your own. DO NOT TRY IT, IT'S A RECEIPE FOR DISASTER LOTS OF NIGERIANS DON'T LIKE PAYING. They will start telling you sebi it's only 20k I am owing for this month. The only reason why some landlords have a bit of respite is because once they collect the one years rent, they know the battle is till the next year. No try am.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Elsmufy:

I like your sincerity
Send me your account number let me punch in something for you
Awww dear... Thanks I'm fine....
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

If you want to die, die... Life will still go on...
You made an accusation, I told you prove it.. you are here saying "Internet never forget"... is that proving...?
I repeat, if you wan to die for my matter you can die ...
You hear...

Oya shift go one side

😂.
Make I prove say you be ashawo when you used your full chest and two thumbs to confess it in public?

Fish brain!
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Peledonomy:

Nigerians will always be afraid of loans. Y
the interest rate is too outrageous
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

😂.
Make I prove say you be ashawo when you used your full chest and two thumbs to confess it in public?

Fish brain!
Hey God.. wahala grin grin.. so because I suppose ashawo business meaning say I be Ashawo??
You wey dey patronize dem nko??

See customer ooo

Fish brain kor grin grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by seguno2: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

lipsrsealed

Mauritius is an Indian nation that is considered to be on the African continent.

Do those women look like blacks
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by HRMK: 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
there isnt legit shortcut to riches!you must invest to make more money!secure loans if not loaded or stay within your means!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Cost Of Cement: Homeowners Go For Aluminium Parapets / When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831 / Apartments To Let In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Kindly Note the Prices have Changed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.