Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? (32260 Views)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Error401:
I am proud of you, just that finding a sensible one is one in a million. Sure I will train my daughter to be that one in a million

I am as shocked as you, the babe advice was top notch. I am attracted to very intelligent ladies. If she go leave her ashawo work, gree settle down make she send a DM

1 Like

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:
Don't collect loan ...
Rent your normal 120 k....
Do the plumbing for water.... Down...
Charge your 120k...
Once they pay, you use it to buy tank and connect water.....
Next rent make it to be 150 max... Then you explain that "Because of the water running that's why the increment"...
In the event they refuse, then they pack out and you give the incoming tenant 180k...

Don't borrow loan for building or house renovation....
You are sagacious nne. Can you drop your number on a dead thread and mention me please

1 Like

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Goalnaldo:
You are sagacious nne. Can you drop your number on a dead thread and mention me please
No dear... I'm born again.. Heaven is my Goal grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Hey God.. wahala grin grin.. so because I suppose ashawo business meaning say I be Ashawo??
You wey dey patronize dem nko??

See customer ooo

Fish brain kor grin grin

Tah!
You don forget your regular customers? I no dey pay for knack abeg!
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Born again kee you there!

As if you won't eventually give him the number.. .
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Be serious please. I'm highly attracted by intelligence.
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Born again kee you there!

As if you won't eventually give him the number.. .
Hey God....
Oya let's settle this matter once and for all...
What do you want??
Doggy 2k
Short time 1500
Carry leg up 3k...

Make I settle you once and for all, and Face my Heavenly race in peace grin grin grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Tah!
You don forget your regular customers? I no dey pay for knack abeg!
Oga yellow...
Oya come I go do you well today... I know say you no get money...
Oga yellow!! With small prikπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Be serious please. I'm highly attracted by intelligence.
Okay....but I can't give out my details sorry
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Hey God....
Oya let's settle this matter once and for all...
What do you want??
Doggy 2k
Short time 1500
Carry leg up 3k...

Make I settle you once and for all, and Face my Heavenly race in peace grin grin grin

Doggy 2K with multiple STDs..πŸ˜‚?

I'm not doing, thank you very much! Give it to the nigga who wants your number, and your other clients.
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Oga yellow...
Oya come I go do you well today... I know say you no get money...
Oga yellow!! With small prikπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Spoken like a true daughter of the streets.. grin. You even know the regular slangs.

I bleieve!!
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Doggy 2K with multiple STDs..πŸ˜‚?

I'm not doing, thank you very much! Give it to the nigga who wants your number, and your other clients.
πŸ˜‚... Okay o..
So at least we all can have peace... grin..

No let me hear my name for Ur mouth again o grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Spoken like a true daughter of the streets.. grin. You even know the regular slangs.

I bleieve!!
Oga yellow... Son of the streets...
We are one family... cheesy grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

πŸ˜‚... Okay o..
So at least we all can have peace... grin..

No let me hear my name for Ur mouth again o grin

No wonder your name is Puss360.. grin! So your clients can stretch that kuntus to any direction they please?! E be things o!
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Oga yellow... Son of the streets...
We are one family... cheesy grin

You need Jesus or a therapist, pick one.. .
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You need Jesus or a therapist, pick one.. .
Shey I say Heaven is my goal, you say na lie.... Now you say I need Jesus.. thank God you know
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

No wonder your name is Puss360.. grin! So your clients can stretch that kuntus to any direction they please?! E be things o!

I'm short of words...
You are short of what?? 🍌 grin grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Nice2023(m): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:
Don't collect loan ...
Charge your 120k...
Next rent make it to be 150 max... Then you explain that "Because of the water running that's why the increment"...
In the event they refuse, then they pack out and you give the incoming tenant 180k...

U made a good point...but why is loan bad?

I just want to know pls.
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

I'm short of words...
You are short of what?? 🍌 grin grin

I don't even sell bananas. undecided
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nice2023:

U made a good point...why is loan bad?

I just want to know pls.
Loan is not bad... But our economy is very very unstable...
You might budget for this, only to receive loan, and next thing price goes up in the market...
Secondly, our interest rate is high... Doesn't favour people... Loan is meant to assist, but here on the long run, loan is a burden...
Thirdly, the means of collection is so strict that if you don't have strong mind, you might go into depression...
Value the little you have ..
If someone dash you 1k it's better than 10k loan...
Use what you have , capitalize on that, with time it will grow...
People thinks loan is free money... Until e finish, e go clear say na person money you chop...

Rest of mind is not bought with money...
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Shey I say Heaven is my goal, you say na lie.... Now you say I need Jesus.. thank God you know

Pretending to be born again is a sin, according to the holy book!
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I don't even sell bananas. undecided
Okay.. if you know you know...
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Okay.. if you know you know...

If you make heaven for this life, mah die!
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Pretending to be born again is a sin, according to the holy book!
Lols.. so I'm pretending?? When next your church have anointing service, invite me... I'll come.. and you will see how holy I am grin grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

If you make heaven for this life, mah die!
grin grin grin... Even for bible, one prophet marry harlot... World no end... E go shock you say I enter with my frnds wey u don use and dump..

Heaven is the goal.... grin grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Lols.. so I'm pretending?? When next your church have anointing service, invite me... I'll come.. and you will see how holy I am grin grin

No way in hell that's gonn' be happening! Enjoy your street church.
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

No way in hell that's gonn' be happening! Enjoy your street church.
Okay... Afterall God is everywhere...

Can I have rest now.. and face my hustle?
grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Nice2023(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Loan is not bad... But our economy is very very unstable...
You might budget for this, only to receive loan, and next thing price goes up in the market...
Secondly, our interest rate is high... Doesn't favour people... Loan is meant to assist, but here on the long run, loan is a burden...
Thirdly, the means of collection is so strict that if you don't have strong mind, you might go into depression...
Value the little you have ..
If someone dash you 1k it's better than 10k loan...
Use what you have , capitalize on that, with time it will grow...
People thinks loan is free money... Until e finish, e go clear say na person money you chop...

Rest of mind is not bought with money...

The best is to source for loan and solve that problem if need be.

If u use tenant money to complete a house...u are already telling the tenant that u are financially incapable...it belittles the landlord.

It is better he or she finds a lender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

grin grin grin... Even for bible, one prophet marry harlot... World no end... E go shock you say I enter with my frnds wey u don use and dump..

Heaven is the goal.... grin grin

Laiye!
I don't know any of your friends please. Enjoy your hustle, long as it pays.
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Okay... Afterall God is everywhere...

Can I have rest now.. and face my hustle?
grin

Annoying child.. !
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Sleemkay007: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Madam, no go far, here’s your husband’s solution. Shikena!!!
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Dshocker(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:
Don't collect loan ...
Charge your 120k...

First time i have come across your post that made sense.

Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831 / Is Lagos Island Going Bananas? / High Cost Of Cement: Homeowners Go For Aluminium Parapets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.