Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? (32236 Views)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Tenant dey form superman give you inside your own property? Sure say na you build the house or you inherit am?

Cause person wey sabi wetin e take to build solid house for Nigeria no go come share this kind comment with smiling emoji.
My brother, life dey more complex than you can imagine. No be say I no know wetin to do oo.
But as a parent, you cannot think about yourself alone when you want to take decisions.
Some people might take their frustration out on your family. Hence, you must do everything to protect your children from evil people.
So, many people who choose diplomatic means of crisis management know what they are doing.
Yorubas have an adage: Adete ko Le fun wara, sugbon ole da wara nu.
It means a leper does not have the fingers to milk a cow. But when you have finished milking the cow, and you put the milk in a container, the same leper can throw the milk away, if you are not careful.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
FOJEM:

My brother, life dey more complex than you can imagine. No be say I no know wetin to do oo.
But as a parent, you cannot think about yourself alone when you want to take decisions.
Some people might take their frustration out on your family. Hence, you must do everything to protect your children from evil people.
So, many people who choose diplomatic means of crisis management know what they are doing.
Yorubas have an adage: Adete ko Le fun wara, sugbon ole da wara nu.
It means a leper does not have the fingers to milk a cow. But when you have finished milking the cow, and you put the milk in a container, the same leper can throw the milk away, if you are not careful.

The presence of a problematic tenant on my property is a threat to the very safety and peace of my family, in and of itself.

3 Likes

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Annoying child.. !
Thank God... God bless you...
When are we meeting for one one one with the lord grin grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Laiye!
I don't know any of your friends please. Enjoy your hustle, long as it pays.
U welcome
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Thank God... God bless you...
When are we meeting for one one one with the lord grin grin

Not interested. Not a church person. And I don't like annoying girls.
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nice2023:

The best is to source for loan and solve that problem if need be.

If u use tenant money to complete a house...u are already telling the tenant that u are financially incapable...it belittles the landlord.

It is better he or she finds a lender.
He is not rebuilding the house...
Tenant money is not loan..
Don't push them to borrow money that they might not be able to repay...

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by jaymichael(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Peledonomy:

Nigerians will always be afraid of loans. Y
The fear of loan is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Not interested. Not a church person. And I don't like annoying girls.
Me sef I'm not interested.. na the money dey move me...
grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Me sef I'm not interested.. na the money dey move me...
grin

Iffai nod you!
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

The presence of a problematic tenant on my property is a threat to the very safety and peace of my family, in and of itself.

Thank God you can relate to this.
In fact, I have 2 other empty flats elsewhere. Many people have come to me begging me to allow them occupy the flats as tenants.
I keep telling them I am not interested, simply because of my current tenant.

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Iffai nod you!
Lol.. grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
FOJEM:

Thank God you can relate to this.
In fact, I have 2 other empty flats elsewhere. Many people have come to me begging me to allow them occupy the flats as tenants.
I keep telling them I am not interested, simply because of my current tenant.

This is the kind of trouble I live for. I crave it. I embrace it. I savor it. I'll so remove the doors giving access to the house and pay hoodlums to rob you afterwards. You cannot come and be ment on my property.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Midex88(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:
Don't collect loan ...
Rent your normal 120 k....
Do the plumbing for water.... Down...
Charge your 120k...
Once they pay, you use it to buy tank and connect water.....
Next rent make it to be 150 max... Then you explain that "Because of the water running that's why the increment"...
In the event they refuse, then they pack out and you give the incoming tenant 180k...

Don't borrow loan for building or house renovation....

Ogbon... Oti logbon ju. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by AbuAeesha: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

In Mauritius, the President, Vice President and Speaker were all women from 2015-2017.

Mauritius is Africa’s most developed, peaceful and happiest country with 100% electricity access, free education, free healthcare and free transport for students, old people and the disabled.

lipsrsealed
😲 With all these facilities
I hope you are typing right from their now
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by fieryblitz(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Peledonomy:

Nigerians will always be afraid of loans. Y
The economic uncertainty is too high in this parts!

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Psoul(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:
Don't collect loan ...
Charge your 120k...
Next rent make it to be 150 max... Then you explain that "Because of the water running that's why the increment"...
In the event they refuse, then they pack out and you give the incoming tenant 180k...

If this Monika is truly female, then this is a female with a correct man's brain. I love this response. I love women with smart brain. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ‘

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Psoul:

If this Monika is truly female, then this is a female with a correct man's brain. I love this response. I love women with smart brain. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ‘
Thanks...
Oya send small thing for peppersoup this weekend...

Boldbrainz see your mate wan drop peppersoup alert ooo grin grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by BoldBrainz(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Thanks...
Oya send small thing for peppersoup this weekend...

Boldbrainz see your mate wan drop peppersoup alert ooo grin grin

My mate or your prospective client..πŸ˜‚?!
Be honest with these descriptions abeg.
Me and you sabi wassup!
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Puss360(f): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

My mate or your prospective client..πŸ˜‚?!
Be honest with these descriptions abeg.
Me and you sabi wassup!
Wahala πŸ˜‚
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by febble: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
problem solve

bestman09:
You don't need to borrow any money. Rent out the house for the normal 180k. Tell the tenants that they will be parking in in a months time after the renovations and use their money to buy the tank and other renovations.
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Brownshoe: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
FOR AKURE RESIDENTS ONLY: 2 BEDROOM FLAT AVAILABLE @ODA ROAD, FENCED AND WATER RUNNING πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ πŸ˜€ πŸ‘Œ

FOR CONTACT SEE SIGNATURE.
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by yahoodetector: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

In Mauritius, the President, Vice President and Speaker were all women from 2015-2017.

Mauritius is Africa’s most developed, peaceful and happiest country with 100% electricity access, free education, free healthcare and free transport for students, old people and the disabled.

lipsrsealed

Then relocate to Mauritius and leave us alone.
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by deavicky(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Versitee:
Good evening all.

Please my husband wants to covert some of the rooms in our hose to self con and rent it out.

We have just 1 tank of 3k litres. Bringing in tenants means we have to buy another tank but we don't have enough money for the renovations and the extra tank.

We either renovate, and rent out without connecting water. Tenants will have to fetch using the backyard tap. In that case rent will be 120.

Or we get a loan and buy a tank and connect. Then rent will be 180k.

What do we do?

N/B. my husband wants to collect the rent monthly and not yearly.
you people can manage the tank all u need do is to always pump the water.
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Versitee: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
LikeAking:

How about short let apartments?

How does this work?

I'm in Uyo. In case location matters.
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by LikeAking: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Versitee:

How does this work?

I'm in Uyo. In case location matters.

Like hotel.
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by deavicky(m): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
bestman09:
You don't need to borrow any money. Rent out the house for the normal 180k. Tell the tenants that they will be parking in in a months time after the renovations and use their money to buy the tank and other renovations.
do u know how much other people pay around that area?. If u increase ur rent nobody will take the house at the end of the day.
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Versitee: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
LikeAking:

Like hotel.

How do I get the customers?
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by LikeAking: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Versitee:

How do I get the customers?

No idea.
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Greattha: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
😁😁😁
I'm capable. No worries.

Puss360:

Oya come carry me out this weekend...
I like you no be for mouth grin grin
Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by Elsmufy: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:

Awww dear... Thanks I'm fine....
Lol you be yeye fowl bu it's good though

1 Like

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by DrDunamis(m): 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Versitee:
Good evening all.

Please my husband wants to covert some of the rooms in our hose to self con and rent it out.

We have just 1 tank of 3k litres. Bringing in tenants means we have to buy another tank but we don't have enough money for the renovations and the extra tank.

We either renovate, and rent out without connecting water. Tenants will have to fetch using the backyard tap. In that case rent will be 120.

Or we get a loan and buy a tank and connect. Then rent will be 180k.

What do we do?

N/B. my husband wants to collect the rent monthly and not yearly.

You could do what those I rented from did, they took 1Β½year rent and said the money was for the water and right now after 2months water has been connected

1 Like

Re: How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? by ibinaboonline: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2023
Your should add that they should inform the incoming tenant of their intention to raise the rent from 120k to 150k after connecting the water. Just treating them like that isn't fair.
Puss360:
Don't collect loan ...
Charge your 120k...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Cost Of Cement: Homeowners Go For Aluminium Parapets / Is Lagos Island Going Bananas? / The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.