Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal (23627 Views)

Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough / It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) / What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by Hezmatosky: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Haaaaa! Bye bye to papa lative. Nigeria governors to share meat for us? Haaaa! Una don forget wetin happen for covid palliatives?
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by Burob: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Hold your governors accountable. No be everytime Tinubu Tinubu.
The governors know the attention is on the Federal and so they can do whatever they like. After all nobody will question them.
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:
They've disbursed it amongst themselves ooo!
More funds to loot.
IconicR, what did you say you saw in your Asiwaju ooo?
😂
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by nnamdi640: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
Money that will be looted by thesame people incharge. Honestly, the worst thing that can happen to a person in life is to be poor in Nigeria. Looting has been activated immediately it was announced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by MT: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
Parachoko:
State Governors owing serving and retired civil servants should use it to clear pensions, salaries and wages in their respective states

This will be a wrong way to spend the money. They have the IGR and part of the state monthly allocations for that.

Civil servants represent a tiny fractional part of the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by Mom007(f): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
There's nothing good about this. They need to stop this sharing money of a thing. Our politicians have not reached the stage where you can trust them with raw cash! Na was o, same old bullshit .! If they are just gonna share d money, then they should put it back in fuel subsidy so we know exactly what the money was used to do. Anything palliative in Nigeria is a scam, and reminds me of the evil these same people did to us during covid lockdown! Imagine sending 1 carton of indomie, a paint of beans, a paint of garri and 2 satchets salt to a a whole community comprising over 500 houses....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by bolabadmus38: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
The palliatives Nigerians need is to subsidise transport y providing busee at reasonable fares, provide food at affordable prices, get information about unemployed people in order to provide social services for them. I weep for my great country anytime I passed through Oshodi. Over 500 boys are there as micreants. If your Vehicle break down on the road you are in soup, even during the day. Please, Government help all these young Nigerians. Rehabilitate them. They're supposed to be the future of our great country called NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by Babastrong(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
Go to each local government, collect the info of umemployed graduates, verify their certificates and give them the token(palliative).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by Addme: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
ponlear:
N5,000,000,000 divided by 250,000,000 people = N20 each
No 5 billion per state including Abuja.
You can redo the maths
5,000,000,000 X 37 States =

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by 007kjb: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Will the people feel the impact

What can #5b do in a state?

The GOVERNMENT of NIGERIA need to get serious
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by Nwaotu10(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
I sure know the palliative wouldn't get to me.
I've never benefited anything being a Nigerian.
Not even a free education, light, water etc.
I take care of all my warfare. cry
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by Johnboom: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wrong move, the money should have been used to do certain project like fixing the power or refinary. Most of the money will be looted by state government.
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by Vipoted: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by Brushstrokes20: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
👀🤔While less than 500 legisLOOTERS pockets 110 billion ... The shithole is a bad joke!
# satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY SCUMS undecided
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by Menclothing: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
We should all hold our gov responsible
We pamper our gov and keep shouting FG alone

Why can’t state use this money for agriculture production

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by BarrElChapo(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
So all the governors plus wike have become N5bn richer 🤔
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by gloryman91: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Praying this money doesn't miss Road from the hands of the Mr Governors.

Comparing Kano to Bayelsa and Lagos to Gombe States.
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by lolu2019: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Make Tinubu do monitoring.
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by jaxxy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
The stealing has started. Lol
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by Hezmatosky: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
Fugazy2023:
The governors know the attention is on the Federal and so they can do whatever they like. After all nobody will question them.
Ok tell me, am from delta state, opened my account in taraba where i served but presently living in Lagos of and on kogi, my family lives in PH where i visit often. Ok which governor will i hold responsible abeg?
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by mariahAngel(f): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
😂

I chiga ochi? 😩
I huru eze'm?
O kwa I huru gi? It's me and you on this nairaland. 😄
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by CaptMarvel(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Woow
It's well.

Bulk mailer and email extractor available, DM to get yours now.
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by UnfairLife7(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Fugazy2023:
palliative is never the solution. It won't get to the masses. If truly your useless FG has something to do, let them transfer the money to poor Nigerians bank account. There are people who doesn't have 5k in their account. They can detect through their BVN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by Hezmatosky: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Menclothing:
We should all hold our gov responsible
We pamper our gov and keep shouting FG alone

Why can’t state use this money for agriculture production
Oga palliative na immediate relief. You're talking of longterm projects like agriculture. Pls get the difference kiss

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by awuri4: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Divide the said money by Nigeria population, you'll know that this people are joking.
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by Fugazy2023: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Ok tell me, am from delta state, opened my account in taraba where i served but presently living in Lagos of and on kogi, my family lives in PH where i visit often. Ok which governor will i hold responsible abeg?

You are from Delta State then hold Delta state governor responsible

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

I chiga ochi? 😩
I huru eze'm?
O kwa I huru gi? It's me and you on this nairaland. 😄
We go defend we no go tire

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by ify84(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hope Uzodinma don see money to contest election. Evil politicians will embezzle the money
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by uzhiyeka(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
What a country. Use the money work our refinery abeg we no need palliative. Una no wise politicians too mumu
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by Proudlyomonna: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Looting, Looting Looting activated cheesy

Chai who go save Nigeria from the strong grip of kwaruption.
Re: FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal by LOVEGINO(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Parachoko:
State Governors owing serving and retired civil servants should use it to clear pensions, salaries and wages in their respective states
aswear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NAF MI-35M Helicopter Gunship Records First Hit In Boko Haram Battle(video) / NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment / Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.