Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, (11601 Views)

Shouldn't I Address You Base On How You Dress? / What's Your Stereotype? How Do People Treat You At First Sight? / Do You Base Abroad While Your Girl Is In Nigeria? This Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by WilliamsCOD(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
Join for an exciting baking adventure tailored to beginners, where you'll discover how to create mouthwatering delights like:

Yummy puff puff, Yummy fish pie, Smoothies of different types, Vanilla cookies and vanilla cake, Chocolate cake, and bread...

To participate send “LEARN” via this WhatsApp link https:///message/MZUZ77PRNKPDJ1

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by Realbuzzing(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Women will still be women no matter what
Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by cliqtips: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
LIES! A VERY BIG LIE AS FAR AS MEN IS CONCERN! MEN ARE A VERY CONFUSE CREATURE AND ALSO LESS INTELLIGENT.

Your pain is severe !

When did you notice this ? And how did you come to this conclusion ?

Anyway, I hope you haven't had anything to do with them since the beginning of this year...
Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by Chetas81(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
NECKLACE ON THEIR LEGS SPEAK THE LANGUAGE WE INTELLIGENT NIGERIAN'S UNDERSTAND ✋

1 Like

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by jaxxy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sunmolar:
People treats you how you make them feel about you. If a lady dress decently, she will attract decent men that will treat her like a queen.

On the contrary, when a lady dresses seductively and suggestively, she will attract men that are polluted with sex In their brains and they see her as sex object ready for fulfilments of their lust and sexual desire.

Be careful how you dress. So that you wouldn't be one of the ladies saying all men are the same.

These days the lines are getting blurred. Dress culture has evolved bt there is still some truth there.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by YoshihideSuga: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
myyansh68:

SMH.
And double parenthood, orphanage hood also breed rascals as kids, environment also plays a role in raising a child. Magazines, television shows , peer groups ain't left out of this BS.

y'all like to talk nonsense about Women, I don't know if it's for sperm increase or increasing the testosterone
You people are too quick to judge without balancing both sides of an image

You argued nicely. Young Nigerian men will lampoon Nigerian women, but never the men as if the men are doing things with fellow men, not women.

8 Likes

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by qtx(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
myyansh68:

So I told you nah foolish Women dy follow this yeye addy.
Most Men want bad girls, they just pretend to save their assess.

" All good girls go to hell".
Na people like una de destroy the world. Let the vawulence start.

1 Like

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by blaise26abj(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sunmolar:
People treats you how you make them feel about you. If a lady dress decently, she will attract decent men that will treat her like a queen.

On the contrary, when a lady dresses seductively and suggestively, she will attract men that are polluted with sex In their brains and they see her as sex object ready for fulfilments of their lust and sexual desire.

Be careful how you dress. So that you wouldn't be one of the ladies saying all men are the same.

This mindset is wrong . Only God and the intuition He gave us (or Holy Spirit ) can guide you . Wickedness comes in all shapes and coats . If you Like dress seductively , you will attract both useless and sensible people . Dress modestly , you will attract same set of people . Though dressing seductively can attract more useless people . However my point is both come with useless people . Just be full of prayers and watch well well .

NB: Those ones that dress seductively sef understand how to weed the yeye ones out more because they understand the Lamba men give to get the Honey pot .

1 Like

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Only 2out of 100women will heed to this...
I dont really know how these ladies are created, they see fire but love it... They bad, but love it.
Tell them not to follow boy friend, she will follow male course mate home. Tell them not to give out their numbers on official, they will post their back picture on internet.

Tell them to be modest, they will make sure they run mad!

Later, they will say men are animals. That is how God built men. You got to resist men if not, they will devour you.
Well I don't blame them, I block God
Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by YourGFsnatcher: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sunmolar:

Gbamsolutely!

1 Like

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by YourGFsnatcher: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
myyansh68:

Nah so Men dy talk, but go do opposite.
I laugh at any Woman wer go take this advice.
There's no lie here in what he said. Are u not a man?
Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by YourGFsnatcher: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
myyansh68:

Why do Men still cheat on their Mary Magdalene's dress and characterlike Women with the Babylon's dress and characterlike Women?.

Why don't u just be good? Whether men ll like it or not is your dignity and honor not worth it?

2 Likes

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by DropsMic(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sunmolar:

Dey play
Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by okine4real: 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
englishmart:
I used to have an urgent 2k parasite. Because she was parasitic, she always came to prepare dinner for me. Imagine dinner making dinner. After I'm done with the first dinner, I will then eat the main course meal. She dared not say no. Where she wan get 2k from? These days wey guys go use super pack noodles take collect 3 rounds with better thank you o. Dem go even suggest say dem get friends in case your friends are as useless as you.
My current babe rejected my 30k support when she lost her phone. She said she's an adult like myself, and she has a job. Why would she save up her money and exploit me because I'm her boyfriend.

Dem no born me well to disrespect person wey get sense.

I swear, na you make sense pass. This ladies don't understand that they are damaging themselves by not making themself useful. I always tell ladies, learn handwork and go school, learning the handwork will be stressful, while jumping from one dick to another is easy, but in the long run, those dicks would run from you because, the dick would need a helper at home(wife that works) so don't allow men deceive you, work and make money, and most importantly learn to spend your money on yourself, not working, keeping your money and waiting for your BF to buy you IPhone. If you work and you save your money and you still want your bf to take care of you, you know different from that girl that doesn't work and her bf take care of all her bills.

2 Likes

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by Sleekfingers: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
😂🤣🤣🤣
Which queen? Which kind play Dog and Tiger dey play ( Ere kini aja n ba ekun se?)

Men can be deceptive.... After dem don shine finish....Na that time, you go see their true color. If you like dress like Jesus mother or mama Teresa..... You can still get same treatment....
Aluwala ti olongbo n se, ogbon ati Ji eja jeni

6 Likes

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
cliqtips:
II just dey imagine the rate at which most of these ladies would turn Baby mama which they don't even care until they make that silly mistake before their eyes clear....

95% of Baby mama is as a result of men who are too weak to own up to their responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
LIES! A VERY BIG LIE AS FAR AS MEN ARE CONCERN! MEN ARE A VERY CONFUSE CREATURE AND ALSO LESS INTELLIGENT AND SO WEAK.

[b]All that matters to them is what is between our thighs. It doesn't matter how you present yourself.

The same decent girl who if she chooses to be sexually expressive in a bid to enjoy sex (cow girl, Mouth Action, .. ....) even though faithful, you confused, less intelligent creatures will start assuming she has been jumping from one dick to another and forget about so called APPEARANCE in the name of 'decent'. Infact judging by superficiality proves your lack of intellect.]

What is it that is between your thighs?
Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

What is it that is between your thighs?

That which makes and have made nations of men kill themselves because they don't have sense. That which has made men to abandon their hungry mothers. grin

5 Likes

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That which makes and have made nations of men kill themselves. That which has made men to abandon their hungry mothers. grin

Don't relegate your brain while using what is between your legs grin a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Don't relegate your brain while using what is between your legs grin a word is enough for the wise.

We are known for using what is between our ears and not the other way round. grin That which is between our thighs which makes you men do unreasonable things is as a result of your inability to use what is between your ears efficiently.

4 Likes

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by Theweekend: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

We are known for using what is between our ears and not the other way round. grin That which is between our thighs which makes you men do unreasonable things is as a result of your inability to use what is between your ears efficiently.
nawa o

1 Like

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by almarthins(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
talented321:
They promote the bad habits fine''
Did 2face marry olosho like him?
Upon all the women davido slept with how many did he marry?
Did dbanj marry olosho like him?
Do you think this men will forgive their women when caught cheating''
Oga bad girls are only used for fun'' look at tiwa savage, actresses and many more''
There is different between using for fun and marriage''

Oga leave that guy alone. I pity people wey no understand what is at play here. The reason why our society is like this today is because people like him, they attack and evil seems to be winning now but not for long any more.

1 Like

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by shoczy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
Preach to them from now till tomorrow they will still do what’s in their mind
Sunmolar:

1 Like

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by t2luv1: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
myyansh68:

Why do Men still cheat on their Mary Magdalene's dress and characterlike Women with the Babylon's dress and characterlike Women?.

Simple answer. A hard D*ck ain't got no conscience.
Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by Sharpsharp00123: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
myyansh68:

Nah so Men dy talk, but go do opposite.
I laugh at any Woman wer go take this advice.
men roll with the two women

They take the first home as wife but take d second one to club

They want their daughter to b like d one at home but never pray for them to end up like d club girls

1 Like

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by Sunmolar(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Yes,,

Though the intension will still remain the same for 99% of men.

shocked
shocked

Intention of men are not always the same. Some men don't get down with a lady except for serious relationship.
Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by Sunmolar(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
LIES! A VERY BIG LIE AS FAR AS MEN ARE CONCERN! MEN ARE A VERY CONFUSE CREATURE AND ALSO LESS INTELLIGENT AND SO WEAK.

All that matters to them is what is between our thighs. It doesn't matter how you present yourself.

The same decent girl who if she chooses to be sexually expressive in a bid to enjoy sex (cow girl, Mouth Action, .. ....) even though faithful, you confused, less intelligent creatures will start assuming she has been jumping from one dick to another and forget about so called APPEARANCE in the name of 'decent'. Infact judging by superficiality proves your lack of intellect.

How do you enjoy sex, .... cowgirl, Mouth Gig with someone who's not your husband?
Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by Sunmolar(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
shoczy:
Preach to them from now till tomorrow they will still do what’s in their mind

Tears in the end.

1 Like

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by cliqtips: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

95% of Baby mama is as a result of men who are too weak to own up to their responsibility.

Back your claim up with stats

1 Like

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by DKM123: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Shebi Ned abandoned all his decent wives and is carrying the actress wife like gold.

.Say that to David Beckham that carries his wife like egg and to Will Smith that is obsessed with his wife. Na for Naija una dey like to pretend.

The Tiwa Savage you talk about, if she as much as winks at you today, you will fling that your decent babe inside Sambisa forest and become a zombie for Tiwa. Just dey play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by DKM123: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, by finallybusy: 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Bullshit. Men approach women for a multitude of reasons. I’ve seen men who’d approach niqab wearing females with sex on their minds. All they care for is she’s female with a moist orifice between her thighs. First impressions are also overrated. I scored more success being carefree on a first meet than trying to ensure perfect meetups.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? / I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me / So Nland Still Av Handsome Guys! Na Wa Oooo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.