Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,265 members, 7,849,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

What Is The Next Stage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Next Stage? (224 Views)

Talking Stage: Tricks And Tips & How To Progress To Next Stage / I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Next Stage? by Orbhagbemi555: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Good afternoon colleagues,
I'm a graduate of electrical engineer working in a Bank on a 6 months contract in my town; after through with NYSC on February of this yea.
I'm 29 + years of age, still live in one of the big rooms in my Dad flat which I furnished to my taste, still single but honestly I don't know if I should pack out of the house and rent a a self contain apartment in the town cuz I don't want to feel comfortable in my comfort zone..
Also, I approach ladies for relationship but still yet have never had a headstart in relationships.. cuz I'm currently feeling paranoid about this
Re: What Is The Next Stage? by talented321: 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
1. At 29'' you are a man and don't be afraid of marriage''
2. Marriage is burden 90% expenses and 10% happiness
3. You next target is to make money and live a comfortable life before talking about women.
4. Don't be in a hurry to leave ur father's house'' i made some cash living with my step mom.
5. My question is what are u targets after the said 6months?'' where do you want to start from so that you aza will atleast get an alert everyday''
6. The small money you are going to get over this short period, invest in an average business you can do because since you are not paying rent there are chances of u saving money instead of thinking about woman.
7. Thinking of developing yourself both financially and in connections'' girls don't reject men who are doing well, if u like get monkey face''
You have the opportunity in ur hand.
Re: What Is The Next Stage? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
This one is seeking freedom so that he can be sleeping with ladies of easy virtue.
We know that's what's occupying your mind .
Don't go and impregnate somebody's daughter ooo, chase money first before looking for a woman to come enjoy life with you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Next Stage? by Obainoman6: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
This one is seeking freedom so that he can be sleeping with ladies of easy virtue.
We know that's what's occupying your mind .
Don't go and impregnate somebody's daughter ooo, chase money first before looking for a woman to come enjoy life with you.

when and where did you read that?
are you sure your brain dey function so?
Re: What Is The Next Stage? by Puss360(f): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
You wrote the post well...but it isn't clear what actually you need in life..
What do you need? At this your age you need to have a direction...
And this your post doesn't state that you are at crossroads with some decisions in you life... So I ask again, what is it you need advice for?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

S1 Ep1 Start With Women, End With Men.. (romance, Betrayal, Love, Sex) / Green Flag Vs Red Flag: The Unbelievable Things That Spell Disaster in Dating / What Is The Difference BTW Humans And Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.