Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,059 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Why You Should Discipline Your Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Discipline Your Woman (2523 Views)

Why You Should Discipline A Woman's Bad Behavior / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me / How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Obainoman6: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
God knows from a very young age i am a no nonsense man.
Bible says spoil the rod and spoil the child or woman.
Women are like kids when you discipline them they will calm down, but before they will want to drag power with you.
in every gathering there is a leader and where 2 different sexes are gathered the one with two testicles leads - it's automatic!

IF AS A MAN U LET YOUR WOMAN RIDE U OR TALK BACK AT U WHEN YOU TALK DEN YOU HAVE FAILED GOD BECAUSE HE HAS MADE U A LEADER!

Right from when i was in primary school i don't hesitate to discipline any girl that misbehaves and put them in their place, secondary school same, university too, last 2 months a girl i was toasting was using me to play ball - but her body tell am, I show am say khaki no be leda .
You see when you discipline a woman they will respect you because you have levels and honor - unlike simps.

So as a guy i want you to look any women straight in the eyes and don't blink until they look away - if they misbehave don't hesitate to teach them a lesson and PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE.

8 Likes

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Kingosytex(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
You should like a narcissistic, egocentric, and a bitter person. The woman/women in your life must be passing through a lot.
You kept referencing how to discipline them when they err but never pointed out how you are to be disciplined if you do same cheesy
It seems you are infallible cheesy
You don't take sh*** from no one, I understand that, what makes you think that the woman in question will take your own shit?
The summary of the whole thing is: treat people the way you want to be treated.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Lonestar124: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
Okay sir...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by yrhuhfy113: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Obainoman6:
Women are like kids when you discipline them they will calm down, but before they will want to drag power with you.
in every gathering there is a leader and where 2 different sexes are gathered the one with two testicles leads - it's automatic!

IF AS A MAN U LET YOUR WOMAN RIDE U OR TALK BACK AT U WHEN YOU TALK DEN YOU HAVE FAILED GOD BECAUSE HE HAS MADE U A LEADER!

Right from when i was in primary school i don't hesitate to discipline any girl that misbehaves and put them in their place, secondary school same, university too, last 2 months a girl i was toasting was using me to play ball - but her body tell am, I show am say khaki no be leda .
You see when you discipline a woman they will respect you because you have levels and honor - unlike simps.

So as a guy i want you to look any women straight in the eyes and don't blink until they look away - if they misbehave don't hesitate to teach them a lesson and PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE.

AS RIGHT AS YOUR POINTS MAY BE, AS MORALLY CORRECT AS YOU SEEM TO PORTRAY, WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE RELATIONSHPS, YOU ARE WRONG SIR

SEE, whomever can NOT take nonsense SHOULD NOT MARRY.

Whomever takes CONTROL/AUTHORITY too serious should not marry, they should join the army and go to sambisa or just bury themselves in their profession.

MARRIAGE involves pulling down your HIGH WALLS for someone you deem WORTHY.

IT INVOLVES COMING DOWN FROM YOUR HIGH HORSE AND BE VULNERABLE WITH A SIGNIFICANT OTHER.....

is there a risk of being taken for granted?...... EMPHATICALLY YES

Is there a risk of being cheated or abused or ignored?.... YESSS OH

but THAT IS WHAT MAKES IT LOVE.

ON this side of eternity, NO LOVE IS PERFECT... Only GOD'S LOVE is perfect.... yet GOD HIMSELF ALLOWS PEOPLE DO WHATEVER THEY WANT... does good to them and give them a choice to still choose to love him or abuse him or ignore him.

YOUR HIGH DISCIPLINE MAY BE BROUGHT TO A HALT WHEN YOU MEET YOUR MATCH
When you meet a morally disciplined and respectful woman, who is financially blessed enough not to even look at your money, she is beautiful enough that any high value man will chase her... THEN YOU WILL BE THE ONE BEGGING AND TRYING TO HARD TO WOO HER.... you will HUMBLE.

So yes, maintain your DISCIPLINE but LOVE IS FOR EVERYONE AND AT ALL LEVELS.... but marriage is not

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by talented321: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
There is different between a girlfriend and wife''
Relationship start from dating'' the only thing that differentiate every relationship is respect'' when she respect's u she will obey ur rules''
Respecting u means she take u as the head of the family'' she will know how to talk with you.
Then u give her guidelines'' also enquiry from her thing you will do that might hurt her feelings'' she is you wife and not a slave so take her like sister because you will not like it when others maltreat ur sisters.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by attat(m): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
If u kn ur Bible well, u will kn that woman doesn't connote weakness.
Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by obinna58(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tame not discipline

If you can tame her then she’s yours

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Obainoman6: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
obinna58:
Tame not discipline

If you can tame her then she’s yours

you discipline her, i used blows or slaps on outside women, i used cane for my girlfriend.
Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by obinna58(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
Obainoman6:

you discipline her, i used blows or slaps on outside women, i used cane for my girlfriend.
grin
That’s a behavior of mentally disabled person, common man don’t encourage bulsh:tt

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by talented321: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
Say d woman na orphan or she no get place to go''
Obainoman6:

you dey carry cane dey beat ur woman for house'' oga that one na abuse of power''

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Sonnobax15(m): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
Op, I'm just like you......

A complete no-nonsense man and a full-time disciplinarian, that's who I'm!!!!!!!!

My banny knows that......In terms of respect, I'll surely respect you as my banny..........And treat you right like no other banny......But you must respect me too.....

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by brain54(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by FitCorper: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
Oga the best way to discipline a woman is in the bedroom, wear her very well and be explaining the gravity of her offense. Watch and enjoy as she begs and tell you all you want to know while she moans and sometime moan + cry. As a man if you are not strong enough, you fit nor even fit complete the conversation. Like my girl would say “it is the rod of correction”.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 19, 2023
Werey alasho

Afofugbemu oshi.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by MrCuteking(m): 4:56am On Aug 19, 2023
That will make the man a very boring person.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by frozen70(f): 5:19am On Aug 19, 2023
Obainoman6:

Dey play

You are having complex issues with your self as a man

Is like you don't have anything serious in life than to be planning on how to deal with a woman

As you are talking like parrot, if a woman decides to deal with you

You will never recover from it

Change your perception and mind set

Even the olden days men who were warriors and tougher never reasoned the way you are reasoning

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Autobot05: 5:21am On Aug 19, 2023
Obainoman6:

Agreed but what exactly do you mean my this your discipline?? I hope it’s not about going physical??
Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Nextt: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2023
Obainoman6:

You and your fellow misogynists who liked your post should not be walking free. You pose a danger to yourself and the community. People who abuse their freedom of speech to promote hate of any kind are not deserving to breathe in the open but behind bars.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2023
Is like u dey play with prison

Is like u don't know the law supports and favours the female gender

If u dey discipline her, also remember prison

U can correct a woman by snobbing her, by not eating her food, keeping malice, there are so many ways depending on what caused the fight

Women are emotional beings, meaning they think with their heart instead of using their head,

So by hurting her emotionally, u have corrected, rather than physically beating her
Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Obainoman6: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2023
Autobot05:

Agreed but what exactly do you mean my this your discipline?? I hope it’s not about going physical??

what else do you think is discipline?
i have a cane at home and i used it on my girlfriend steady.
Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Obainoman6: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2023
Nextt:

You and your fellow misogynists who liked your post should not be walking free. You pose a danger to yourself and the community. People who abuse their freedom of speech to promote hate of any kind are not deserving to breathe in the open but behind bars.

who tf are you?
Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Autobot05: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2023
Obainoman6:

what else do you think is discipline?
i have a cane at home and i used it on my girlfriend steady.

😂😂😂
You’re sick man
You need help

Try emotional way 🙃
Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Merry100: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2023
Toxicity is the greatest red flag to observe while dating, it has the potential to destroy both the recipient and the perpetrator. What satisfaction do monsters like you derive from seeing someone else in pain? While you are wishing for an unhappy and sorrowful family, reasonable guys wants to put smiles on the face of their family. Many of them are praying for God's guidance in becoming good husbands and fathers, in leading their families, and building a good and healthy home.

There is a long gap between fear and respect. Love and respect go hand in hand, while fear drives away love. When you eventually realize how much you need your love ones, it might already be too late. I hope that you do not end up shattering your own life. If you sow the seed of evil, you shall inevitably reap the harvest of destruction.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
I died of laughter at "when two different genders are in the same place,the one will two testicles is the leader. It's Automatic! "

Which cave did op crawled out from grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Atolu01: 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
Sick thing.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Rokiat(f): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
FitCorper:
Oga the best way to discipline a woman is in the bedroom, wear her very well and be explaining the gravity of her offense. Watch and enjoy as she begs and tell you all you want to know while she moans and sometime moan + cry. As a man of you are not strong enough, you fit nor even fit complete the conversation. Like my girl would say “it is the rod of correction”.

Wtf lol

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jantuuu:
Is like u dey play with prison

Is like u don't know the law supports and favours the female gender

If u dey discipline her, also remember prison

U can correct a woman by snobbing her, by not eating her food, keeping malice, there are so many ways depending on what caused the fight

Women are emotional beings, meaning they think with their heart instead of using their head,

So by hurting her emotionally, u have corrected, rather than physically beating her

I swear better hunger dey await any man wey try this with me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Streetmovement(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Make I just dey observe online argument
Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Usainterviews: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
What did I just read ?

If you are interested in studying in USA and you do not have the finance, worry not as there are lots of institution waiving fees and offering scholarships.

In this video, Application is free and you get over 11k worth of funding when you apply on time to any of the universities.
Truman State University in the city of Missouri, USA.

Learn how to apply!
Goodluck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pQwxMM-coo
Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Persephone1:
I swear better hunger dey await any man wey try this with me grin grin grin
no wonder E dey your body

Apart from not feeding him, also don't send him to prison
Re: Why You Should Discipline Your Woman by Obainoman6: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
Autobot05:

😂😂😂 You’re sick man You need help

Try emotional way 🙃
The blue whale is the largest sea animal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To For A Guy To Marry Girl Of Same Age? / Girls Which Guy Is Better / How Do I Let A Guy Down Gently And Nicely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.