Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? (2111 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by DaDoctor: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2011
Relax Peeps.

Just wondering why women assume and exhude much powers in a few relationship even till date.But to Their final dissapointment.

Yes a relationship is mutual and can be taken to levels, the ultimate being marriage in most cases.

Now my point is this. The lady may have little role to play in convincing a guy to marry her as MEN HAVE THEIR PLANS CLOSE TO THEIR HEART AND WOULD UNLEASH IT WHEN THEY THINK ITS FIT. THE MAN KNOWS IF HE WOULD MARRY YOU OR NOT OR LIGHTER CONTINUE WITH YOU OR NOT

Ladies why go around calling your boy friend your fiance? Even when he refers to you are gurl friend
Why go around claiming , 'i am gone, you came late' and backing same up with 'I WOULD BE GETTING MARRIED NEXT WEEK'
Why put rings on your engagment hand by yourself. Yes ,it sounds strange but its for real.
Why put your status on S/ MEDIA as 'engaged' to XXXXX, 'married' to XXXXX whereas, XXXX has no such reciprocals?

Now in most of the cases, they go back reversing the initial. I am prompted tp paste this because, i met a lady yesterday and she was still as single as ever and broken up with her BF. I remembered she told me 6 months back that she was getting married by June. Back then in school too this trend prevailed as the ladies acted as if they were the ones taking the decision to marry the guy, to an extent of one of my colleagues asking us to choose ASO EBI, all to no avail , as we havent worn same till today.

AS LONG AS I AM CONCERNED, IT IS THE MANS CALL TO BE THE JUDGE, THE LADY ONLY NEEDS TO CONSENT OR DECLINE SAME. PERIOD.

NOW THE QUESTION REMAINS THAT WHY DO MOST LADIES BUILD THEIR CASTLES IN THE AIR?

No silly responses. MOD PLEASE MONITOR SAME FOR COMPLIANCE.
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by Dyt(f): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2011
cos u sillily give dem hopes
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by DaDoctor: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2011
Dyt:

cos u sillily give dem hopes

HOPE TO PROPHESY AND DREAM DREAMS RIGHT? AS THE IMAGE MAKER OF THE RELATIONSHIP OR WAT? LOL
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by Dyt(f): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2011
well sm babes so blvs wen a man takes dem hm dey r automatically hookin up 4 lyf
i still refer 2 my man as my bf n he feels bad
lyk i think i m d man u wanna marry so y do u still address me as a bf
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by DaDoctor: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2011
Dyt:

well sm babes so blvs wen a man takes dem hm dey r automatically hookin up 4 lyf
i still refer 2 my man as my bf n he feels bad
lyk i think i m d man u wanna marry so y do u still address me as a bf

Guess he is trying to scare ur female fwendz off. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by Dyt(f): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2011
do u eva use ur head 4 once?
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by DaDoctor: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2011
Dyt:

do u eva use your head 4 once?

LOL. please keep off from my thread. i ned no LESBO Post. i want straight peoples comment.
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by Dyt(f): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2011
get ur head examined
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by Godmother(f): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2011
*signs*

@OP
All I can say is that I pity the poor women who will end end being married to egocentric blockheads
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by DaDoctor: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
Godmother:

*signs*

@OP
All I can say is that I pity the poor women who will end end being married to egocentric blockheads

off target. So u are one of the culprits no wonder!!!! i can read ur topic. U rae really in soup oh!! lol
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2011
It is called 'Declaration of Faith.'
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by ashiri1: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2011
kITA TITA:

It is called 'Declaration of Faith.'

KOREKT!
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by toyemz(f): 2:55am On Oct 14, 2011
@poster
it might be just a strategy or ploy to warn off other females!!
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by MMM2(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2011
da doctor ladies build dere castle on air, becos dere re alot of space in d air angry
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by ashiri1: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2011
M M M:

da doctor ladies build dere castle on air, becos dere re alot of space in d air angry

seconded!!!
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by LordReed(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2011
Da Doctor you must be a wanna be doctor cos your post is so full of grammar errors its horrible to think that such as you will actually be treating humans.

Besides your post is full of s[I]h[/i]it (pardon my french). Who in their right minds doesn't hope for a successful conclusion of any venture they undertake? Folk like just make life difficult for others. Please next time keep your shitful opinion in your head.
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by DaDoctor: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Da Doctor you must be a wanna be doctor cos your post is so full of grammar errors its horrible to think that such as you will actually be treating humans.

Besides your post is full of s[I]h[/i]it (pardon my french). Who in their right minds doesn't hope for a successful conclusion of any venture they undertake? Folk like just make life difficult for others. Please next time keep your shitful opinion in your head.

LMAO. Bros why women issue dey give u yellow fever na.

o[b]ne question. Can you name a child in the womb? or boast he would be the president? THINK WELL NA. HABA!!! LORD REEDS. THE TRUTH HURTS BUT MUST BE TOLD.[/b]

Grammar, yes, Doctors care not about the grammar, have it let me have my sweet success. At least you understood it well to have replied foolishly, despite forgetting that my post was coined and not quoted.

NOW PUNDER ON MY ABOVE QUESTIONS. FOOLO
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by LordReed(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
@Da Doctor
You must be one of those roadside quack doctors from the tone of your posts.

Which parent doesn't start selecting names before the child is born? Who doesn't hope his progeny will outlive and "out-better" them? Maybe WITCH DOCTORS like you.

Think before you post QUACK!

BTW QUACK! Why have you never posted in the Health section? Afraid of being exposed? Or na animal doctor you be? lol
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by DaDoctor: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Da Doctor
You must be one of those roadside quack doctors from the tone of your posts.

Which parent doesn't start selecting names before the child is born? Who doesn't hope his progeny will outlive and "out-better" them? Maybe WITCH DOCTORS like you.

Think before you post QUACK!

EM EM EM.
WHAT IF U GET THE NAME AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN,,,

UR WIFE COME GET MISCARRIAGE?

OR THE PIKIN DIE?

OGA, U BE PROPER MUMU. PIKIN NAME DEY DEY PAPA AND MAMA MIND. THEM NO DEY GO OUTSIDE DEY SHOUT AM SAY; 'WE GO CALL AM,,,,' ETC.

U BE REAL MM UU MMM UUU. THAT IS TO SAY U BE MUMU
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by LordReed(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2011
QUACK! Answer: Why have you never posted in Health section!!!!

If you are close to an expectant Mother and Father you will hear them talk about what they will call their unborn child. You are obviously a QUACK who has never smelt a doctor's chair talk less of sat in one.

Abeg comot here jor!
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by DaDoctor: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

QUACK! Answer: Why have you never posted in Health section!!!!

If you are close to an expectant Mother and Father you will hear them talk about what they will call their unborn child. You are obviously a QUACK who has never smelt a doctor's chair talk less of sat in one.

Abeg comot here jor!

I LAFF IN LORD_REEDS.
I DON FINISH U. WAKA.

NEXXXTTTTTTTT
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by LordReed(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
Answer a simple question QUACK! Why have you never posted or offered a medical opinion? Do you even look into the Health section?

Busy on Romance spewing garbage nonsense!

QUACKDa Doctor.
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by DaDoctor: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Answer a simple question QUACK! Why have you never posted or offered a medical opinion? Do you even look into the Health section?

Busy on Romance spewing garbage nonsense!

QUACKDa Doctor.

NL IS FILLED WITH FAKES, SO QUACK ISNT ANY ISSUE. FAKE LORD_REED. LOLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by LordReed(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
LWKMD! Fake Lord_Reed is the best you could come up with?

Kai you are worse than a QUACK! You are full blown LAME DUCK! LoL! Chei! SMH!

Now I know what you are, if I see you making any stu[i]p[/i]id remarks I will call the Vets to come and cart you away, LAME DUCK!
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by DaDoctor: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Now I know what you are, if I see you making any stu[i]p[/i]id remarks I will call the Vets to come and cart you away, LAME DUCK!

see u in the ward. u need a brain transplant. lmaooooooooo

must i shout before you know i am a doctor? tongue Ode ni e o
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by MrsChima1(f): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

(sitting on L. Reed's shoulders) Stab him suga stab him! Aim for the right side neck!
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

Relax Peeps.

Just wondering why women assume and exhude much powers in a few relationship even till date.But to Their final dissapointment.

Yes a relationship is mutual and can be taken to levels, the ultimate being marriage in most cases.

Now my point is this. The lady may have little role to play in convincing a guy to marry her as MEN HAVE THEIR PLANS CLOSE TO THEIR HEART AND WOULD UNLEASH IT WHEN THEY THINK ITS FIT. THE MAN KNOWS IF HE WOULD MARRY YOU OR NOT OR LIGHTER CONTINUE WITH YOU OR NOT

Ladies why go around calling your boy friend your fiance? Even when he refers to you are gurl friend
Why go around claiming , 'i am gone, you came late' and backing same up with 'I WOULD BE GETTING MARRIED NEXT WEEK'
Why put rings on your engagment hand by yourself. Yes ,it sounds strange but its for real.
Why put your status on S/ MEDIA as 'engaged' to XXXXX, 'married' to XXXXX whereas, XXXX has no such reciprocals?

Now in most of the cases, they go back reversing the initial. I am prompted tp paste this because, i met a lady yesterday and she was still as single as ever and broken up with her BF. I remembered she told me 6 months back that she was getting married by June. Back then in school too this trend prevailed as the ladies acted as if they were the ones taking the decision to marry the guy, to an extent of one of my colleagues asking us to choose ASO EBI, all to no avail , as we havent worn same till today.

AS LONG AS I AM CONCERNED, IT IS THE MANS CALL TO BE THE JUDGE, THE LADY ONLY NEEDS TO CONSENT OR DECLINE SAME. PERIOD.

NOW THE QUESTION REMAINS THAT WHY DO MOST LADIES BUILD THEIR CASTLES IN THE AIR?

No silly responses. MOD PLEASE MONITOR SAME FOR COMPLIANCE.
Well u posted a senseless question and finally ended up "building castles in d air with Lord Reeds"! FOOLS!! grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by LordReed(m): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
@Mrs.C
Get the net ready hon I'm about to get the LAME DUCK in! lmao

@QUACKDa Doctor
Do you even know what a stethoscope looks like?ℓ☺ℓ Kai here come the Vets to carry you to your cage.
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by DaDoctor: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Mrs.C
Get the net ready hon I'm about to get the LAME DUCK in! lmao

@QUACKDa Doctor
Do you even know what a stethoscope looks like?ℓ☺ℓ Kai here come the Vets to carry you to your cage.

YABA PSYCKIA NEED PEOPLE LIKE U AND MRS CHIMA. LMAO
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by MrsChima1(f): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2011
Da Doctor:

YABA PSYCKIA NEED PEOPLE LIKE U AND MRS CHIMA. LMAO

Yabe Left rejected you.Not a compliment.
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by DaDoctor: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Yabe Left rejected you.Not a compliment.

MRS CHIMA THE RANDY HOUSE WIFE WHO WAS BOOTED OUT BECAUSE SHE SLEPT WITH THE TEENAGE HOUSE BOY. tongue tongue
Re: Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? by LordReed(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2011
Da Doctor:

MRS CHIMA THE RANDY HOUSE WIFE WHO WAS BOOTED OUT BECAUSE SHE SLEPT WITH THE TEENAGE HOUSE BOY. tongue tongue

Soggy spaghetti. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Role Is Your Woman Playing In Your Life? / I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged / You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.