Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (99875 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Grizzly(m): 2:56am On Feb 18, 2006
Cuz tall girls are most often not 'PROTUBERICALLY' endowed. If u found one that is, then u found urself a G.I.A.N.T!!
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Geminicuti: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2006
WOW I never knew how big this was. I thought I was alone! Im 5'11 and yea most men are intimidated by tall girls and im also 17 I think Ihave stopped growing. As Long as I dont get over 6 ft im fine! I use to get depressed and cry all the time. I have learn to accept it bc I was made like this by God fore a reason and IM beautiful in this skin. I havent always been this confident in myself. But I wont settle for nothing but the best. Yeah most men are intimidated but hey if they cant stand up and speak for what they want then they dont deserve to have me. Im better than that. Sooo for all u 5'9 girls on here. Be thankful bc I have always wanted to be 5'9 and now im 2 inchs taller. Be careful on what you wish for. You might get more than what you want. Time will solve all and you will realize to be more confident in urself and accept your body! If anyone would like to talk IM in SC ** south carolina** very attractive 17 yr old female here, XgeminicutenessX@aol.com is my email addy and my AIm and aOl screen name . Also Xxamber18XX. I hope all is well for everyone who reads this. may you find comfort with yourself bc we are all beautiful in our own way!
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by thelma2(f): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2006
Well i'll advise all the short brothers to go for the tall sistas cos they'll be "GENETICALLY" compatible. You would'nt want your kids looking like pigmys, would ya? Anyway was all the fuse about? i think love should know no bounds wink wink kiss
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by chocabloc: 12:10am On Feb 20, 2006
The whole pride thing is probably part of it, I'm 6'1, my girl is about 5'8 and I wouldn't want her any taller, or any shorter!! I am attracted to tall girls but they can't be taller when we go out (in heels) - it looks wrong!

Sorry, I know this isn't what you tall girls wanted to hear. Take consolation from the fact that plenty of guys probably touch themselves about u, even if they don't wanna date u!!
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2006
for a gal being 2oooooooo tall is not da best
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by chocabloc: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2006
It can be good - the main problem for tall girls, I think, is their own preferences. Girls like to be with guys who are taller than them, and they therefore have less choice.

But if a girl is tall but is happy to go out with a shorter guy, she will have plenty of choice. Most guys are as attracted to tall girls as they are medium-sized girls, if not more so,

Personally I'd prefer to be with a girl 5-6 inches shorter (as my girl is), but I find it sexy when I have to look up at a girl. Many guys are like this - it's a pride thing, but it's mainly about the girl herself (height is only a small thing really) so nobody should be upset about their height.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by jagwar: 12:05am On Mar 13, 2006
I wonder where u got this kind of info from? I personally wouldnt mind a taller girl (good for ur children's genes) wink. Your sons will thank u for marrying "tall mummy" wink. I'm 5'10 & i'd rather go for 5'8ft+ than <5'2ft girls. Believe me if u can get a 6ft+ chic to say "i do" :Dthat would be an achievement. We all know how girls prefer taller guys wink. Besides, being tall does wonders to your self-confidence.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Rhea(f): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2006
contrary to popular opinion, i fancy tall ladies, most seem more considerate than the shorties
no offense meant!
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by stormz(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2006
personally i find tall girls sexy

if u wana no wat i mean, go get one
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by dappy777(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2006
There's nothing wrong with being tall. As long as u are not a GIANT! grin
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by edisonduke: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2006
i.m crazy for tall ladies ,if u know of any pls let me know.i am 6ft 2inc tall. c ya
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by eveseh(f): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2006
they dont want the girl to beat them up
in thire own house lol aahahha
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by eveseh(f): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2006
there must be an reason why some man dont like tall girls undecided undecided
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by MrIRS(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2006
Most girls i see are tall and sexy.i love women of all shape and sizes.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by whitelexi(m): 9:55pm On May 07, 2006
eveseh:

they don't want the girl to beat them up
in thire own house lol aahahha

Being tall doesn't mean being strong, they're far from being synonymous, besides a short man usually has better balance and stamina, think of Tyson for instance and imagine how he always beat up peeps who were taller than him grin
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by whitelexi(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2006
Tall girls are not usually endowed and when they are, they turn out like , VERY HUGE grin
Now, thats not appealing grin
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by MrIRS(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2006
whitelexi:

Tall girls are not usually endowed and when they are, they turn out like , VERY HUGE grin
Now, thats not appealing grin
What?there's this tall girl i know and her ass is f$cking gigantic
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by basharu(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2006
Laide o,i really luv to have a tall girl friend and iam still not successful though iam not that short but i will like to meet you someday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by eveseh(f): 9:21pm On May 10, 2006
am atll,so are u crazy about me too?
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by MN1(f): 11:35am On May 31, 2006
Tall or short, big or small, inside matters most. Of course we all like someone who is 'beautiful' But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When you love that person they become cool beautiful in your eyes .
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by BigShishi(m): 12:27pm On May 31, 2006
i think it's sexy when my gurl put on heels and she's almost as tall or taller than me,
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Efani(m): 4:41am On Jun 02, 2006
yea. i'm very attractd to tall girls actually i prefer them to shorter girls
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Coco29(f): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2006
Efani:

yea. i'm very attractd to tall girls actually i prefer them to shorter girls

MEN IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHAT UP A TALL WOMAN PLEASE DO NOT SAY,

those legs go all the way to heaven.

oh i would climb you

i bet those long legs can rap all around me

let me be your coconut picker

IT IS BECOMING A BIT BORING NOW, AND THINK OFF IT YOU CALLING A WOMAN A COCONUT TREE(LOL LOL LOL) some men have no sense

now to answer the ? because we are lean and sexy (DO YOU HAVE TO ASK? YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS)
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by DaHitler(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2006
I think you should look into taller men. I am 6 feet and 1 inches and I will not consider any girl taller than 5 feet 9 inches. So, I am sure taller men (around 6feet and 4 inches) would be ok with a 6 feet tall woman.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by g2drax(m): 12:38am On Jun 13, 2006
Well depends on the guy, generally tall girls are confident, tends to scare guys off, but when u meet f***ers like me (6'3"wink and u r down to earth, u knw the rest (boy meets girl and stuff). only dated 5'11" plus girls , and the only girl i am TRULY mad about is 6'0". Maybe if i meet u , u'll be the new girl? maybe, smiley
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Efani(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2006
u must've not dated a lot of girls then
cuz findin girls 5'11 and up r hard to find
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Vieira(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2006
My wife is 5 ' 11 and she wears heels as weel but it did not intimidate me at all, rather I found it attractive.

People have preference and hence you will get those who like tall girls and those who like shorties!

No one should feel left out because they are tall or short.

If you are hot you are hot no matter what!

I mean look at that pygmy Jada! she is holding down Will Smith!

Laide, you know I have mad love for you.
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by SvS(f): 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2006
i think cos kissing is just so easy if they are your height
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by dainty(f): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2006
I dont know my height ,who would tell me my height
lolllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by Efani(m): 2:16am On Jun 27, 2006
ur 3'8
lol
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by eveseh(f): 5:27am On Jun 27, 2006
Efani:

your 3'8
lol

Efani stop meaning on chickens grin
Re: Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? by kemulala(f): 2:21am On Jul 10, 2006
gurl I don´t know in other countries but in Mexico dating a tall girl is like a trophy to a guy, I am tall 5¨10 well at least taller than the average mexican girls, and short guys are always chasing me grin, so i guess it all depends how you feel about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How I Fuc,k Mama Nkechi Oversized Puss¥, Sex Story (adults Only) / Mary Magdalene: Woman With 'world's Fattest Vagina' Identifies As Male / Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.