Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough (31745 Views)

Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media / My Girlfriend Never Apologizes / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Brokeandnolove: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hi fellas, I will go straight to the point. My girlfriend of over a year hardly ever initiates sex, so sex between us strictly depends on when I make a move. Sometimes it might coincide with when she's Hot and everything goes well. Again I don't like going for more than one round of sex because I hardly cum during the second round till it eventually turns to hard work. She will still be the one that will complain that she's tired. I believe that sex is meant to be enjoyed and not stressful.

Now I am not a freak for sex, and can comfortably go for a week without sex depending on the situation of things between us even though we stay together for now. I don't initiate sex if we are having issues and sometimes she complains that other men come crawling to their women for sex at night after an argument with most times leads to reconciliation but I always lock up as if I am staying with a man thereby making some of our issues linger longer than necessary.

She gets moody each time she's Hot and I don't make a move, I simply told her to initiate sex anytime she wants because with the economic situation on ground sometimes sex is the last thing on my mind.

We had sex yesterday afternoon and later that evening we were gisting and we talked about early morning sex, she pointed out that I hardly initiate early morning sex and I told her it was because she hates being disturbed when sleeping. I proceeded to tell her we will have early morning sex today. Unfortunately I worked all night and slept around 4 am so I couldn't initiate any sex. She woke up moody and angry which made led to an argument that culminated in her leaving the house.

While chatting on WhatsApp she told me not to carry my boring sex life into marriage. So guys is there anything wrong with a lady initiating sex when she wants it I am pretty sure if she initiated sex this morning I wouldn't have refused.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Offpointng: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
Brokeandnolove:
She woke up moody and angry which made led to an argument that culminated in her leaving the house.

You should only beg her to come back if she's the one catering for your bills and funding your daily activities sad

Brokeandnolove:

While chatting on WhatsApp she told me not to carry my boring sex life into marriage.

I hope you made her understand she to shouldn't take such life into marriage. And if I were you, my mind will be shifting away from her. Not a good sign I'm seeing, esp if you guys are married and have quarrel. Besides, you can't be sure shes not cheating or wont cheat on you.

DISCLAIMER ♀♀

I'm not encouraging sex before marriage sha

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by SUPERPACK: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Considering the economic situation of the country, living with a lady you are yet to marry is dangerous. Secondly if she can't initiate sex by herself even if for once be careful, you could be accused of rape in the near future.

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Offpointng: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Ikennaford: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
I hate when people use the economic state of the country to e giving unnecessary excuses.. Oga she's indirectly telling you she ain't cummin and another dude on the way,,, so when she eventually cheat, if she's not already coddedly,,,, she go tell you at the beginning she complained, you lock up...

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Brokeandnolove: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ikennaford:
I hate when people use the economic state of the country to e giving unnecessary excuses.. Oga she's indirectly telling you she ain't cummin and another dude on the way,,, so when she eventually cheat, if she's not already coddedly, she go tell you at the beginning she complained, you lock up...
Oga the economic situation is not an excuse, if it were I wouldn't be up working till 4 am... My girl is the female version of 5mins man, she cums within 5mins and gets tired afterwards so her stamina is no match for me. If she she cheats and I find out its the end, I don't have anything to lose if she leaves because of her own inability to initiate sex.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by jaeyking(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Oga you have not banged her that she will beg you to stop

That's y

If you had

All this won't happen

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Life is indeed not balance...

On another thread, a guy wants to "off" his wife with sex that she had to seek refuge in her kids room grin grin . This one is "vexing" over lack of it.

Communication is key in every relationship, call your lady and talk about it. She has to ask if she wants it or at least initiate it.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by peedeeasobie(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
Brokeandnolove:
Hi fellas, I will go straight to the point. My girlfriend of over a year hardly ever initiates sex, so sex between us strictly depends on when I make a move. Sometimes it might coincide with when she's Hot and everything goes well. Again I don't like going for more than one round of sex because I hardly cum during the second round till it eventually turns to hard work. She will still be the one that will complain that she's tired. I believe that sex is meant to be enjoyed and not stressful.

Now I am not a freak for sex, and can comfortably go for a week without sex depending on the situation of things between us even though we stay together for now. I don't initiate sex if we are having issues and sometimes she complains that other men come crawling to their women for sex at night after an argument with most times leads to reconciliation but I always lock up as if I am staying with a man thereby making some of our issues linger longer than necessary.

She gets moody each time she's Hot and I don't make a move, I simply told her to initiate sex anytime she wants because with the economic situation on ground sometimes sex is the last thing on my mind.

We had sex yesterday afternoon and later that evening we were gisting and we talked about early morning sex, she pointed out that I hardly initiate early morning sex and I told her it was because she hates being disturbed when sleeping. I proceeded to tell her we will have early morning sex today. Unfortunately I worked all night and slept around 4 am so I couldn't initiate any sex. She woke up moody and angry which made led to an argument that culminated in her leaving the house.

While chatting on WhatsApp she told me not to carry my boring sex life into marriage. So guys is there anything wrong with a lady initiating sex when she wants it I am pretty sure if she initiated sex this morning I wouldn't have refused.

A few things to point out....

Why are you cohabiting with a girl you are not married to?

Why are you having sexual engagement with her without marriage.

Go and marry

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by fyzaila: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
peedeeasobie:

A few things to point out....

Why are you cohabiting with a girl you are not married to?

Why are you having sexual engagement with her without marriage.

Go and marry

Volume pls....

Instead of them to repent and obtain favour from the lord, here he is complaining and waiting for his fellow fornicators to start dishing their advice. Helping them to sin more.

83 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by dontrulee: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Op, na your wahala be that.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Lifeomann(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
You girlfriend needs.....😝

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Gadafii: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
You and your girlfriend dey Cr😈ze , alarm no ring for ina side

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by austine4real(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
grin grin

She doesn't finds you attractive enough

Women that finds u sexually attractive will kill u with sex

Or Maybe u don't know how to do it

Like this I have ran away sef

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by OKOATA(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Brokeandnolove:

Oga the economic situation is not an excuse, if it were I wouldn't be up working till 4 am... My girl is the female version of 5mins man, she cums within 5mins and gets tired afterwards so her stamina is no match for me. If she she cheats and I find out its the end, I don't have anything to lose if she leaves because of her own inability to initiate sex.
She has hormonal imbalance so get her supplements or she gets it herself. That will make her last longer too.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by ogaAK(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2023
You single and complaining about the economy, When you marry with kids and less time, I doubt you will even look her way.

Bro, man up and start firing on all cylinders back to back, Plan yourself appropriately.

You have not made yourself approachable for her to open up on her desire or ask whenever she needs sex.

So for now keep crawling to her, make sure you romance her before you sleep, tell her sweet words to affirm your desire.

Play with her body all day. spank her, tease her, play with her mind, let her always be by your side.

If you don't have any skill please just put your hands in between her tighs and run your hand around her.

Don't loose a good thing cos of this economy.

18 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Vinnie2000(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
That's because you are not Banging her Well. sad

Buy Olive Oil.

Before Pour some on the Veejay for Lubrication
and you take Action Bitters and Bitter Kola before the Fucck. cool smiley

The Next time she sees you, She will hold your Preek in public. shocked cheesy

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Sonnobax15(m): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by strictly4data: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
grin

Kindly check my signature for your assignment and data analysis school work.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by OgaTheTop2: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
I can relate. Women and their wahala smiley

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by arejibadz(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
better let your gf know she replacable so her head go correct

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by sylve11: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Brokeandnolove:

Listen, she's trying to control your emotions. If you fall for it, she will keep reminding you of your flaws and frustrate the hell out of you. cool

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Weak man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I can't be with any man that'll make me complain, I'll rather not enter the union.
Marry her so that you'll stop fornicating
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Kingosytex(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Una dey try o, you live with a lady you never marry. Una dey f**** unaselves to stupor. Continue oga, if peradventure anything goes wrong, you go know say eating the forbidden fruit doesn't make a gf a wife or equate girlfriend with a wife undecided

Meanwhile, the mod that pushed this to the front page dey on colos. Una want sane and moral society but at the same time see nothing wrong on promoting sexual immorality.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Angelfrost(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
The sad reality of some married men too...! grin

Almost every sexual inadequacy or unfulfillment is always their fault.

Yet, y'all keep talking about Gender Equality.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Mitsurugi(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Spaxon(f): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
well, you know her best, please dont touch her without consent o.

before you will be the Nigerian greenwood

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Houseofglam7(f): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
And this made front page??😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by MVLOX(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
She no well
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Zupay: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Boyfriend/girlfriend sex still dey worry una. sad
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by simfrost90210: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Is this one news? Nairaland?
This has become very disdainfulπŸ™„

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) / How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.