Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough (31879 Views)

Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media / My Girlfriend Never Apologizes / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by pargelenis(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Exactly,I have noticed that too.The mods would quickly push issues promoting sexual immorality to the fp in a second,but it would take them 3 centuries to push threads promoting the Word of God to the fp.
No body begged you to open the pages on Front Page. There is a religious section in this forum. Carry yourself and your fellow sanctimonious brethren to that section … grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Okeatu(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Baba they're alot of issues bothering us. Abeg pack one side with this your complain Here.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Exceed15: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Not getting enough means you are not drilling her well till she becomes weak. If you woman stand up immediately after sex , oga u no do am well.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Bintasukai: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
She is getting it somewhere else that’s why. And preparing her excuse for when you catch her. And just so you know, she is going to let you find out soon by “mistake”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Georgejeez: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Brokeandnolove:
Hi fellas, I will go straight to the point. My girlfriend of over a year hardly ever initiates sex, so sex between us strictly depends on when I make a move. Sometimes it might coincide with when she's Hot and everything goes well. Again I don't like going for more than one round of sex because I hardly cum during the second round till it eventually turns to hard work. She will still be the one that will complain that she's tired. I believe that sex is meant to be enjoyed and not stressful.

Now I am not a freak for sex, and can comfortably go for a week without sex depending on the situation of things between us even though we stay together for now. I don't initiate sex if we are having issues and sometimes she complains that other men come crawling to their women for sex at night after an argument with most times leads to reconciliation but I always lock up as if I am staying with a man thereby making some of our issues linger longer than necessary.

She gets moody each time she's Hot and I don't make a move, I simply told her to initiate sex anytime she wants because with the economic situation on ground sometimes sex is the last thing on my mind.

We had sex yesterday afternoon and later that evening we were gisting and we talked about early morning sex, she pointed out that I hardly initiate early morning sex and I told her it was because she hates being disturbed when sleeping. I proceeded to tell her we will have early morning sex today. Unfortunately I worked all night and slept around 4 am so I couldn't initiate any sex. She woke up moody and angry which made led to an argument that culminated in her leaving the house.

While chatting on WhatsApp she told me not to carry my boring sex life into marriage. So guys is there anything wrong with a lady initiating sex when she wants it I am pretty sure if she initiated sex this morning I wouldn't have refused.

Sorry to say this but many Nigerian women are just boring and frustrating in relationships and marriages.

They want hot hard sex all the time yet don't like participating or initiating it .
They see it as solely a Man's duty to start it , satisfy them and make them cum while they lie down on their backs like fallen timber while moaning with Big Show's voice .
This is one of the reasons why Married men cheat because overtime they get tired of same positions , same routine and same formula , so when they meet a bad ass chick outside who is ready to give them good "one corner " vibes , they find themselves hooked , that's why you will see a Married man married to a pretty goddess of a wife with wicked figure 8 yet sleeping and having an affair with their ugly housegirl or a not so fine lady , many atimes his wife is beautiful but boring in bed ..

Ladies if you must enjoy your relationship or marriage, learn to bring some Victoria Cakes and Moriah Mills vibes to the bedroom instead of waiting for someone's son to give you 4 rounds every 3 days, each round lasting 40 minutes , while you do nothing but to lie down .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Georgejeez: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
fyzaila:

Volume pls....

Instead of them to repent and obtain favour from the lord, here he is complaining and waiting for his fellow fornicators to start dishing their advice. Helping them to sin more.
So Ronaldo, Davido and WizKid who have been fornicating without Marriage , birthing kids everywhere didn't obtain Favour from the Lord but the Devil , ABI .

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by generalgisbon(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Awon fornicators,
So for this Nigerian economy,una still dy shina..

You get mind ooo.. come dey cohabit again. wow.... rich kid.. loving boyfriend.

Brokeandnolove:
Hi fellas, I will go straight to the point. My girlfriend of over a year hardly ever initiates sex, so sex between us strictly depends on when I make a move. Sometimes it might coincide with when she's Hot and everything goes well. Again I don't like going for more than one round of sex because I hardly cum during the second round till it eventually turns to hard work. She will still be the one that will complain that she's tired. I believe that sex is meant to be enjoyed and not stressful.

Now I am not a freak for sex, and can comfortably go for a week without sex depending on the situation of things between us even though we stay together for now. I don't initiate sex if we are having issues and sometimes she complains that other men come crawling to their women for sex at night after an argument with most times leads to reconciliation but I always lock up as if I am staying with a man thereby making some of our issues linger longer than necessary.

She gets moody each time she's Hot and I don't make a move, I simply told her to initiate sex anytime she wants because with the economic situation on ground sometimes sex is the last thing on my mind.

We had sex yesterday afternoon and later that evening we were gisting and we talked about early morning sex, she pointed out that I hardly initiate early morning sex and I told her it was because she hates being disturbed when sleeping. I proceeded to tell her we will have early morning sex today. Unfortunately I worked all night and slept around 4 am so I couldn't initiate any sex. She woke up moody and angry which made led to an argument that culminated in her leaving the house.

While chatting on WhatsApp she told me not to carry my boring sex life into marriage. So guys is there anything wrong with a lady initiating sex when she wants it I am pretty sure if she initiated sex this morning I wouldn't have refused.

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
She's a whòre
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by spiSeyi: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Brokeandnolove:
Hi .

This story is one of the 1 million reasons why a man should marry a virgin, just imagine the body count of this babe b4 getting engaged with another mugu like OP. OP you are nothing but a s*x toy to your babe. Get a life and let this babe out of your life grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Faposky95: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
She's needs a Head

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by iamtardey: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Deprive her your poron and wait for her reaction I mean let her be let her decide if to either learn how to instigate it or get sum other . Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Dancebreaker: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Georgejeez:

Sorry to say this but many Nigerian women are just boring and frustrating in relationships and marriages.

They want hot hard sex all the time yet don't like participating or initiating it .
They see it as solely a Man's duty to start it , satisfy them and make them cum while they lie down on their backs like fallen timber while moaning with Big Show's voice .
This is one of the reasons why Married men cheat because overtime they get tired of same positions , same routine and same formula , so when they meet a bad ass chick outside who is ready to give them good "one corner " vibes , they find themselves hooked , that's why you will see a Married man married to a pretty goddess of a wife with wicked figure 8 yet sleeping and having an affair with their ugly housegirl or a not so fine lady , many atimes his wife is beautiful but boring in bed ..

Ladies if you must enjoy your relationship or marriage, learn to bring some Victoria Cakes and Moriah Mills vibes to the bedroom instead of waiting for someone's son to give you 4 rounds every 3 days, each round lasting 40 minutes , while you do nothing but to lie down .
100%. Dem nor sabi what sex entails. Only to complain. They want a man to be an expert in bed but they won't participate. No time men nor go cheat.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Quebec91(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
Na nonsense you dey talk. If you a real man you would know the state of mind controls every actions.

So incase you dont know the guy right for saying economic situation cuz normally to get erection for this period sef dey somehow unless you being fed by your parent and still living under their roof
Ikennaford:
I hate when people use the economic state of the country to e giving unnecessary excuses.. Oga she's indirectly telling you she ain't cummin and another dude on the way,,, so when she eventually cheat, if she's not already coddedly,,,, she go tell you at the beginning she complained, you lock up...
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Etimemy: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
I promised myself that I will not comment on this case
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by gemini35(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Oboy, I ,m short of word's
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Bay28t(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
The whole issue centered on you cohabiting with your girlfriend. It’s not a good thing. It once happened to me and I regretted it. Let her leave. If she really loves you, she’s going to come back and you guys can talk about it. But then, don’t allow her to stay with you anymore.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by luminouz(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

That's because you are not Banging her Well. sad

Buy Olive Oil.

Before Pour some on the Veejay for Lubrication
and you take Action Bitters and Bitter Kola before the Fucck. cool smiley

The Next time she sees you, She will hold your Preek in public. shocked cheesy

Werey😉😉😉

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Godwin25king: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
There's one who told me she can't be with me cos she loves sex a lot, and I'm the kind of person who doesn't see sex as a big deal. lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Greattha: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
🦾

Brokeandnolove:

Oga the economic situation is not an excuse, if it were I wouldn't be up working till 4 am... My girl is the female version of 5mins man, she cums within 5mins and gets tired afterwards so her stamina is no match for me. If she she cheats and I find out its the end, I don't have anything to lose if she leaves because of her own inability to initiate sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by IamtheTruth1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
Brokeandnolove:

For this economy, your penis still dey stand ?

Sexual compatibility shouldn’t not be ignore while going to marriage o. Many men have side chicks because of it.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Xkale1996(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Brokeandnolove:

stay away from sex guy

No shame
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
peedeeasobie:

A few things to point out....

Why are you cohabiting with a girl you are not married to?

Why are you having sexual engagement with her without marriage.

Go and marry

You remind me of a pastor who is now in police custody because a female envangelist died in a room he booked in a hotel.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by alizma: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
peedeeasobie:

A few things to point out....

Why are you cohabiting with a girl you are not married to?

Why are you having sexual engagement with her without marriage.

Go and marry
Are you a virgin? If married, did you marry as a virgin?
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
pargelenis:
No body begged you to open the pages on Front Page. There is a religious section in this forum. Carry yourself and your fellow sanctimonious brethren to that section … grin
Lol! I wasn't referring to you, but you responded like a frustrated, rabid animal.Have sense and stop disgracing yourself,oga.
See how you started foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal over something not directed at you.
Lots of Nigerians are mentally imbalanced.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by rickleye: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ok - this is why the good book talks about being sexually pure because now she has a PHD in it and you seem like a JSS cert dude … but I digress .

You both have to move to the center on this topic.
She has to learn to initiate and you have to keep to your promise on when to have sex .
If she doesn’t want to be forward - she can put on a red or blue scarf and say “ honey , look what I have on “ so you make the move . But it also has to be planned out 4 days a week 5 days a week .
At beginnings of relationship such are spontaneous but when work comes in to play, you have to schedule it and plan it.

Good Luck .
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Emilo(m): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
U shld have gotten the free Prep drugs and forget all these tests.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Tzar(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
Oga, you have an entitled manipulator in your life. Tell her how you want it & she MUST abide. Make effort to spice it up here and there. If she is not willing to comply, send her packing and look for a better girl. Unless you are not a high value man that women will want. Then manage her demands with simping.
Brokeandnolove:

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Emilo(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
Godwin25king:
There's one who told me she can't be with me cos she loves sex a lot, and I'm the kind of person who doesn't see sex as a big deal. lipsrsealed

I like her, she was real. Are u guys still together? If not send me her contacts!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by nex(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Involve alcohol.

Brokeandnolove:

Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by Kemadealadire(f): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
Haa, what will our eyes not see, you are fornicating and asking us to advise you. Here's my advice @ OP, stop fornicating.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough by opeekiti: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sex
Sex
Sex
Any other thing than this, Nigeria girls are freaking useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Types of Men In the Nigerian Dating Scene / How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.