Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,694 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? (2898 Views)

Maintaining Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Mean You‘re Kind or ‘Responsible / Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Post You Because She Is Looking For Someone Better / My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

Oh really??....Many of ur gender stay with men that have bad behaviours for long...

.... ur gender date horrible men for long just for greed/ money and many times marry just to change miss to mrs and stick with such toxic men to retain the money or Mrs title
This your gender, your gender talk make you sound like some illiterate. Can we converse without that please? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by advanceDNA: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Persephone1:
This your gender, your gender talk make you sound like some illiterate. Can we converse without that please? grin cheesy grin

Illetrate?? Ok ooo...i'll try and ignore the insult
its like u feeling triggered over nothing.... i said earlier its like u are angry...or u get angry easily

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
Matix222:
Me and this girl has been for a year before now she wasn’t like this tho but now she doesn’t check up on me unless I do so

I decided to be for a week without texting or calling her to see her reaction I was surprised she didn’t call or text either this is really getting on my nerves

What should I do guys?

You Be Muumuu.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by rickleye: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
Matix222:
Me and this girl has been for a year before now she wasn’t like this tho but now she doesn’t check up on me unless I do so

I decided to be for a week without texting or calling her to see her reaction I was surprised she didn’t call or text either this is really getting on my nerves

You are assuming you’re dating she sees you as a friend. You have been friendzoned

What should I do guys?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by annayawchee: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
I've been in your shoes before o..
Your baby is getting massive attention outside.

When it was my turn I was just like you but at some point I just stopped communicating too.

Your own no worse o cheesy
My own babe told me to try dating someone else cheesy cheesy

Well I stopped communicating, ended the relationship

She crawled back .
Currently trying to walk her way back into my life.

Unknown to her baba have moved with a more matured and lovely babe cheesy

Don't worry she is confused like right now..

Just let her go

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by etin06(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
Make we tell am?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Noblemanonpoint: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Matix222:

I saw her post some stuffs on her status that captions like this “ I care but I will pretend as if I don’t care”
Don’t just know what’s up with her

Should I talk to her about this and see?

But I quiet tired frankly

She's just an attention seeker and she's using you to validate herself anytime she needs attention. No one who really cares for you won't check up on you for a week not especially a girl, they're always with their phones.

If she's not messaging you and she comes online, someone else has her attention.

Do yourself a favour and end the relationship if you have any self respect for yourself.

Don't bother trying to make things work like begging or complaining about it to her, she knows what she's doing and you'll only lose more respect in her eyes. Once you lose a woman's respect, you cant get it back. Go find a new girl.

You deserve better.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by minasu190: 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yes it is normal, and it is not normal, you are an adult you should know how to sort this, it shows that she doesn't have feelings for you, or make she no gbadun your vibes
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Myer(m): 3:01am On Aug 21, 2023
Matix222:

What should I do guys?

Are you both ready for marriage?
If yes you will both do the needful.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Fairview1: 3:39am On Aug 21, 2023
Matix222:

I saw her post some stuffs on her status that captions like this “ I care but I will pretend as if I don’t care”
Don’t just know what’s up with her

Should I talk to her about this and see?

But I quiet tired frankly

Too many kids in this section. Leave her and look forward and farward... know the difference. She will come back for you if you're that important in her life. I have one silly girl on my timeline now thinking she's playing me when she's actually playing herself.

Always calling and texting me when she needs something from me, not knowing that I have all her scripts in my palm. My verdict to her was simple;

"I'm in this relationship for mutual benefit, if you don't play your parts well, I will just be here watching you from the horizon." She's now the one playing to catch up while I laugh from here at her nativity.

You need to be smarter than these gels.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by 1phone(m): 5:28am On Aug 21, 2023
The same sh*t is happening to me. She tried that silence treatment with me some time ago and decided to give her extra 2weeks of no communication. She started texting and charting nonstop.

This time, she started again. And am ready because she has taught me how to replace her. I have a standby babe to take over her place

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by koladata(m): 6:01am On Aug 21, 2023
Matix222 Since you said it has been like that before the 7days test, one thing is sure, there's someone else giving her attention, she might still like you and probably unsure of what the future might bring if she leaves you for someone else and that's the reason for all those whatsap post. But trust me, once someone contemplates leaving you, then no matter how much you try to pad it , you will regret spending the rest of your life with such person. 3 days is long enough , but you see that 7 days. You are on your own.

Na see finish dey make woman contemplate leaving a man, did chioma ever contemplate leaving davido ? at the end of the day its always centered around money. Go and add some few extra box to your account, leave her alone, she will get emmotional and want to come back after a month or two because women feels they lost the battle when you ignore them. So its your choice to take her back or let it be permanent, but above all, let it be at the back of your mind that all women are the same.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by MarketDispatch: 6:17am On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=Matix222 po I was surprised she didn’t call or text either this is really s

What should I do guys?[/quote]

Otilo...she's gone
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by TyroneP(m): 6:47am On Aug 21, 2023
So pe o ti lo... She's fallen out of love with you or she's been distracted by someone else. Talking from experience though I might be wrong. Away from that, have you ever asked her why she doesn't check up on you before this new development?

Matix222:

What should I do guys?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by jeromestarks: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2023
Persephone1:
If you like yawn from now till eternity. If you have bad character,you will be dumped! That's the new law in town!
If you have money,no girl will look at your character until you're done with her.
Haven't you seen/ heard of women who refused to leave a men who beat them, cheat on them and maltreat them?

Aunty, stick to your man. You don't have time anymore.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Autobot05: 8:18am On Aug 21, 2023
duduade:
Either she's got her mind on something or she's bored

You are just there.... Another young man has got her attention... When he is done with her .... She will compare and learn to appreciate you the more..

Don't worry yourself

Seconded
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by emmy512: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2023
Who does she check on them.
If she doesn't disturb for your attention she isn't the one

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Figger(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2023
woginid967:

Haba just follow what i said oh.

Fvck last conversation or closure explanation.

Everyone is always too busy for whom they dont value

She is a mind game player. Its manipulation

So for your health sake, get another girl. She may even go and start saying you cheated.... Let everyone see this post thread and the date.

Your power is in having options... She is in her immature phase, when it passes, na she go disturb man tire

Women have biological clock ⏰

For us Men we don't. We are the real prize.

A queen 👑 doesn't make a King....

But it is a King 👑 that makes his woman a queen.

Have sense.
That's my nigga, Alfa male to the core

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by liveyourlife007(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Move on

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by ElliotP: 4:13am On Aug 22, 2023
Bros you dey date yourself, your babe don move on, try move on too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / What Your Definition Of A Big Boy/girl / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.