Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False (34126 Views)

Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by Emir8: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
As seen on Twitter

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by Emir8: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
NIfpmod

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by Tochi3(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Propaganda, lies & deceit are the pre occupation of the emilokans.. they are paid peanuts sitting their hungry ass"es on a rickety sofa...thinking all day, how to get PO into a political & social mess..

... what kind of creatures will be paid peanuts to destroy their own lives & future...the most funny thing is that tommorrow they will be crying all over social media about how Thief'nubu & APCshit have made their lives miserable...

Some creatures are pure evil

293 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by Aonkuuse(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Una wahala

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by BigDick70inch(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Emir8:
NIfpmod

For what??
Get some respect??
Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by MarksDan: 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
People

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by greatiyk4u(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
This is no news na
Agbadorians lies and propaganda is already stale and old, they even lack strategy and initiative to change format

129 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by Tntsi: 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
How do you expect the People's mandate to visit someone whose father is busy using various avenues to beg him to tamper mercy.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by yarimo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Everything to illiterates Obidients are fake, after obi was caught he has visited president TINUBU for appointment

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by Gadafii: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
yarimo:
Everything to illiterates Obidients are fake, after obi was caught he has visited president TINUBU for appointment
if you had brain as tiny as an ant, you will know photoshop from original, but I am not surprised, is it not agbadoids, you lots have corn as brains

230 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by Obakoolex(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
They will quickly rush in to shout propaganda from APC as if it benefits Tinubu in any way even if the picture were true.
Guilty conscience no go let obidients rest never grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by lwisee: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
The photoshop picture is the handiwork of the Obidients,we Tinubu supporters have no time for nonsense.

Peter Obi can't even get close to Seyi Tinubu they are miles apart.
OBI IS A CLOUT CHASER

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by snowball11(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Gadafii:
if you had brain as tiny as an ant, you will know photoshop from original, but I am not surprised, is it not agbadoids, you lots have corn as brains

In other word, they have CORN BRAINS! grin

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by BoldBrainz(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
You have to admit, whoever did this particular photo-edit is good.

11 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by pandoragirigory: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Why will obidients photoshoot a failure into winner's photo, what are they trying to prove

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by sirchim(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tochi3:
Propaganda, lies & deceit are the pre occupation of the emilokans.. they are paid peanuts sitting their hungry ass"es on a rickety sofa...thinking all day, how to get PO into a political & social mess..

... what kind of creatures will ve paid pesnuts to destroy their own lives & future...the most funny thing is that tommorrow they will be crying all over social media about how Thief'nubu & APCshit have made their lives miserable...

Some creatures are pure evil
very useless set of people

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by Anytask01: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Are they really paying these guys that are doing all these photoshops with Obi's pictures? I ask because it's always very obvious. Even Tinubu himself will be shocked if anyone believes those photoshoped pictures are real.
They have not been able to achieve anything with it since they started doing it.

What baffles me is how APC and the supporters left the person that came 2nd in the election and are more disturbed about the man they claimed came distant 3rd and is no threat.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by Earthquakes: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Emilio shame is shaming me

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by Praktikals(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Obi will feel honoured to snap a pix with Seyi Tinubu.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by pol23: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
I hope say no be you photoshop am still dey disprove am maybe to claim intelligent.
Both Obi and Tinubu supporters are tribalistic.
Yoruba is even better a bit, Every if my family member voted and support Obi.
Na only me support Atiku…
I’m a Yoruba mad I hate Tinubu without caring if he’s Yoruba… na Seyi Tinubu dey live for Aso rock… all the APC foot soldier dey cry for hunger…
If Obi had won too, it might also be like that.
Most Igbo hate Tinubu (I hate him too)
Many Yoruba like Obi…
I want to assume it’s all tribalism game…
We go dey suffer dey go till we learn.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by hukslaw(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
But what do people gain from lies like this??

Mind you I am a bonafide Àgbàdo 😏

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by meum: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hmm
Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by Nazgul: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
APC and lies. How can you be in power and still be engaging in petty propaganda just to score cheap points?

Very shameful of them.

7 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by meum: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Who no know before?

Poor photoshop. The way the pictures were displayed on the wall looked very agberoish

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by nkemoma(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
Even Tinubu knows
Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by Ikpunnegi01: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
A poorly photoshop hand work of Helinues, Ngenekwensu, yarimo, v#lture griller. No peace for the wicked grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by jubrilELsudan: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
WITH THE WAY PITOBI DEY WAKA GO EVERYWHERE LIKE MASQUERADE WEY DEM DEY CARRY FROM VILLAGE TO VILLAGE DURING NEW YAM FESTIVAL.....E DEY VERY OBVIOUS SEY THE PIKSURE NA AUTHEN

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by Throwback: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
I remember when Obidients themselves were the ones photoshoping Obi unto banners of church programmes.

Like the one for The Experience, only to be busted when the original banner was put out.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by MykellOni(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by L0wKey: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE.

If you have good knowledge of crypto trading, you are rich already.

Download Binance or Bybit from playstore or iOS and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week. Imagine earning in Dollars every minute.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you aquire the right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to that and you be added to my group for live trading signals. As for newbies, below are part of what you would directly from me:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N5,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade
10. Best Airdrop where you can get it free Crypto

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by franchasofficia: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Growing up, I wished to be like some men at different age and stages in my life.

I once wished to be like:

Sir Albert Einstein
Prof Chinua Achebe
Nelson Mandela
Martin Luther King Jnr

And later the dream changed to:

Adolf Hitler (I cherished his ingenuity and unpredictable nature)

John Dalton

And then it changed later in life to:

Andrew Forrest
Larry Page
Elon Musk

But currently, I so much wish to be a man of integrity and humility like Mr Peter Obi cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False by ronalmagic10(m): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Odi egwu

IPOB miscreants will do a poor Photoshop then come out to deny it

Foolish people. It's becoming irritating now

IBO AMAKA

90 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo / Kogi: Court Gives INEC Permission To Continue Election / Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.