Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him (31031 Views)

Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. / President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by enemyofprogress: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2023
Jaye Jaye vice president
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by juman(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2023
It crossed my mind.
Ethnic DNA would reveal a lot in Nigeria.
You as yoruba person might have some significant percentage of other ethnic groups in your DNA. Particularly igbo's dna.
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You're cheating on me already.. ?!
😂😂😂 dooooor
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by mariovito(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2023
Lol.

How do they say it? We disagree to agree or is it agree to disagree 😀

IconicR:
You are right.
Seriously I didn't remember 😂 and even if I do I'm not gifted at keeping grudges, I'll always find a way to amend. I'm also aware my comments may be provocative so I understand people's reaction and I absorb it and move on. All the same it's good we are even but I'm not guaranteeing anything kos we may still jam on other issues 😂😂😂😂
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2023
mariovito:
Lol.

How do they say it? We disagree to agree or is it agree to disagree 😀

All is allowed 😂

1 Like

Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by bashlek(m): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

You can't forget Ibadan if you ever lived there.

Everybody won die there.

Joke apart, that is the only sane city in this country with little touch of madness. I dey always miss dat city.
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by bashlek(m): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2023
Any city can frustrate u in this country. But u see that Ibadan, it’s full of fun. You just step out nd get some change for tfare. Your sorrow is over especially if u understand Yoruba. Naturally u will be happy to meet people of funny characters
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by complexstuffs(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lolz419:

just browse OBI certificate
e full online

can u link us to the one claiming accountant grin
baba they help drug pushers count money, he come dey claim accountant

Are you talking about the poor photoshop job IPOB cannibals posted online?

Why did your Bitter Obi only deposited his WAEC in his INEC forms? Why didn't he state his 3rd class bachelors degree?
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by benardtotti(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by Buccalcavity2: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Prof Okumadewa. My good teacher who taught me macroeconomics in the most beautiful way. Reading about this party shows me that you live the words of your mentor Prof Falusi.. who said when you are a king, you must have a sceptre.
This is it!
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by damoobaba: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
endsarrrs:
Congratulations to the families.

Please o, can President Tinubu show us any of his teachers, classmate, just anyone. Home & abroad? sad

This is childish abeg. Your papa that has classmates, what are his achievements in life?
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by endsarrrs(f): 6:12am On Aug 22, 2023
damoobaba:

This is childish abeg. Your papa that has classmates, what are his achievements in life?

You and your papa should tell us image achievement

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC / Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.