Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him (31030 Views)

Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. / President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by Alchemy528: 7:26am On Aug 21, 2023
grin
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by jaxxy(m): 7:29am On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Hard face but very soft and kindhearted , exactly just as I like them.
Vice president like no other

b4 u conclude go and find out what he has been involved in and information in borno.

kindhearted lol

1 Like

Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by ruggedtimi(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2023
The groom can't stop smiling,

1 Like

Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 21, 2023
jaxxy:

b4 u conclude go and find out what he has been involved in and information in borno.

kindhearted lol
Jax how are you doing.
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by jaxxy(m): 7:34am On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Jax how are you doing.

doing great babygirl. how are you?
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2023
jaxxy:

doing great babygirl. how are you?
I'm fine.
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by MrsTwrite(f): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2023
Wow! This is nice.
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by EmeraldJD: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2023
Oboy dis your face ehn... I wonder how his wife fell for him, maybe she fell for his oratory skills sha undecided Like my next door neighbor dat year, once you can speak big big grammar Two seconds! You don shift her pant. grin
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by topclem(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2023
endsarrrs:
Congratulations to the families.

Please o, can President Tinubu show us any of his teachers, classmate, just anyone. Home & abroad? sad
tinubu matter will send you to your early grave.
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by mariovito(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2023
It seems the hard face is only for when he's in Nigeria, baba was grinning from ear to ear when he met Putin

IconicR:
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by olawale2020(m): 7:50am On Aug 21, 2023
Ok ooooo..

Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2023
mariovito:
It seems the hard face is only for when he's in Nigeria, baba was grinning from ear to ear when he met Putin

A good majority of blacks are like that when dealing with the whites
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by porthouse7(f): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2023
endsarrrs:

Please o, can President Tinubu show us any of his teachers, classmate, just anyone. Home & abroad? sad
go America na
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by Wickedfacts: 7:58am On Aug 21, 2023
endsarrrs:

He didn't study in Nigeria.

Peter Obi used 10 years to study a 4 year course. In those 10 years, no pictures of his classmates have surfaced. Even his certificate was issued on a Sunday.
Who issues University certificates on Sundays?

No wonder he didn't tender his University certificate before INEC. Na GCE the blockhead use.
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by mariovito(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2023
Could it be from a place of feeling inferior? Or some other reason?

IconicR:
A good majority of blacks are like that when dealing with the whites
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2023
mariovito:
Could it be from a place of feeling inferior? Or some other reason?

It's inferiority complex which is a common thing among the blacks.
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by NAC1666: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by woleabayo(f): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2023
congratulations
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Oya carry your Love Machine and hip into the bathroom.
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by BoldBrainz(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2023
Flame333:
Nonsense news when poverty full ground..

No turn around policy yet o..

Dey cruise why Nigeria dey hooze

Because people are hungry, others shouldn't marry.. ? You'll be beaten blue-black in my place for this kind of utterance.
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by godwon01(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2023
Honestly , this man is one of the detribalised leader we have got in Nigeria. He attended the wedding as part of the family. I was looking at him at a far percepection. Since he emerged as the vice president of our country ,I had changed my perception of him. May God continue to be with you our humble vice president. I wish you good long life and good health to enjoy it. Kudos to all your utterances so far.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by Typing: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2023
Flame333:
Nonsense news when poverty full ground..

No turn around policy yet o..

Dey cruise why Nigeria dey hooze

Emeka go sleep. No be Biafra matter we dey discuss here

1 Like

Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by BoldBrainz(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:

You're cheating on me already.. ?!
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by mariovito(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2023
I agree, I wouldn't blame us much, it's a systemic thing, however, it's our responsibility to come to a place of self realization which I'm afraid may never happen.

How are you today?

I'm glad we're able to have a civil conversation, apologies for some of the words I used on you on that religious post the other day.

IconicR:
It's inferiority complex which is a common thing among the blacks.
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2023
mariovito:
I agree, I wouldn't blame us much, it's a systemic thing, however, it's our responsibility to come to a place of self realization which I'm afraid may never happen.

How are you today?

I'm glad we're able to have a civil conversation, apologies for some of the words I used on you on that religious post the other day.

You are right.
Seriously I didn't remember 😂 and even if I do I'm not gifted at keeping grudges, I'll always find a way to amend. I'm also aware my comments may be provocative so I understand people's reaction and I absorb it and move on. All the same it's good we are even but I'm not guaranteeing anything kos we may still jam on other issues 😂😂😂😂
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by Ventura1: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2023
Omo ogbon, alright building bridges with the southwest.
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by tachia406: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2023
The VP is one hell of a good speaker. Thumbs up sir
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by Ahigbo1: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2023
Even in his joyful moments, Shettima doesn't smile. What a personality... COBH. Don't ask for the meaning grin
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by Astronaut777: 8:34am On Aug 21, 2023
Maybe he went there to campaign... He has learned how to cease any opportunity that presents itself

NaughtyBrainiac:
It is a reminder that life is a journey of luck, a journey of hope and a journey of change - Shettima 2023

Why this man no like to dey smile grin grin
Re: Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him by Enice(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2023
That market master would have been talking about how he turned yams into fufu at Onitsha market. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku / Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.