Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu (20801 Views)

Buhari’s β€˜Hidden’ Ministers By Daily Trust / Photos From The Swearing-in Of 43 Ministers By President Buhari / Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by chisomkachy: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2023

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by orikoku: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
I just hope this minister's perform very well. I'm not Bulablue fan anyway... Best wishes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by Administration1: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
Swearing in of criminals

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by mjuvey3: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nice one
Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by Ahmed4002(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wike_ The Wiked Producer grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by Headward: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ehn
Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by Stanislause94: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tinubu and his drug cartel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by YoungLionken(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
BAT will no doubt, wreck this country more than his predecessor sad!!

Everyone surrounding him are known crooks. I pity the few blind mice who still believe in BAT, even with the obvious signs. Most times, the presidents aren't so corrupt, but their subordinates (we saw that with GEJ and Buhari respectively sad!!

All eyes on the judiciary though...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by Waakanda: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Let's go.

1 Like

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by Throwback: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Let them work with dedication.

That is the least I expect from them.

25 Likes

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by FCTvarrieti: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Them go soon begin enjoy big man salary

1 Like

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tor

Where is my brother ,Olubunmi Tunji Ojo?
Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by Morbeta11(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Let's see how it goes....we wish them goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by wordproof: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
If displaced after one year in office, will Tinubu and his gang still get pension and gratuity as ex president and ministers?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by Omooba77: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvbtkj6uzC8
Baba is on ghost mode, not much progress with these old cargoes.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Swearing of those causing pains to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by LegacyB: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Congratulations !!!
I wish you all well and pray you succeed for our sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by Stevengold(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
grin Wike our man got the highest applause πŸ‘
cheesy Lord of the Riggs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by finni(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Everyone is criminal to you. You must be one yourself.

Administration1:
Swearing in of criminals

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by BoldBrainz(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
It is the audacity with which these political office holders swear oaths with bibles and qurans, only to end up stealing the nation blind, that just irks me to the marrow.

This contributes to the several reasons some of us consider religion to be a very stupid concept. You go hold bible for hand take swear, then steal billions tomorrow and the supposed god in heaven will just sit down numbly and let them get away with these crimes.

Mtscheew!

3 Likes

Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by Lincton: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Congratulations to our ministers, hope they will not forget the oath of office they sworn in a jiffy.
Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by Fortune118005(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
I wish them the best
Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by Lovenorth: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tinubu Nigerians are hungry give them food or else they will die, your greediness with not reduce your age and will not increase you in good health
Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by Kukutenla: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
The list of ministers does not inspire much confidence save for a few good lights.

The allocation of duties was worse. It was a case of misfit and misplacement.

The haphazard and shoddy manner is obvious in the fact that till yesterday evening, reshufflement was still ongoing.

I wonder though if a bad tree can produce good fruits.

We'll hope for the best while preparing for the worst.

I bid them good luck.
Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by Administration1: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
finni:
Everyone is criminal to you. You must be one yourself.

Who bi dis, shift go back before you collect potor potor
Re: Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu by Fugazy2023: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Administration1:
Swearing in of criminals

If your father or uncle or any member of your family is lucky to be one of them, would you call them criminals?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna / Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead / Soldiers Recover Weapons From Boko Haram Terrorists On Nigeria/Cameroon Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.