Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago (52697 Views)

Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt / NYSC Program May Be Scrapped As Discontinuation Bill Gets 2nd Reading / Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Xscape1993(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wishing her all the best...
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Lannyjoe4u: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
Slim
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by ChrisIntegral(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nice one kiss
Compare the NYSC uniform 32 years ago and what she's wearing .

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Lannyjoe4u: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Zonefree:
If you must marry a Nigerian woman, marry the slim ones.

A slim woman can never be wrong in my eyes.

I can sell my family lands for a slim Nigerian virgin girl.

Slim girl with big chest all the way
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by HussenAdul: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hmm, mummy's twin sister. Carbon copy!

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by XXIIVV: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
Damn
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Dathrone(f): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
maxkoko:
Thank u Nairaland

Whoever is sending this or any MOD should tell Seun to show me how to change my Nairaland email. I made a thread already and sent messages. Abi till e turn fight? I know say na fight una dey take chop
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Kenmatt(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
This is a typical "Like Mother like Daughter"

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Hardfacts234(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hope she is ready to be deployed to Niger to fight and defend Nigeria in the coming war ?
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Vinnie2000(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Bro, don't be easily Decieved. sad

Our Slim Nigerian Girls can FAT under 2months.

I don't celebrate any Slim Girl in Nigeria.πŸ˜•

Once they start taking Sperms, Hollandia Yoghurt, Barbeque, Catfish Peppersoup, etc
They Get FAT within 3 weeks. πŸ€¨πŸ˜’

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Geovanni412(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
eddynaira125:

So for your mind this corp member slim?

If you think so, go to her Facebook page and see the current picture of her mom, once this babe born, she go unleash the fat for her body

It doesn't work that way

If you wan marry, tell the woman that if she gets fat, you can't tolerate it.

If she's wise, she'll listen to you

Na so my pman take do im format with my mumsy.

But if you like keep quiet , and be saying I love you the way you are, na then you go see shege pro max. grin
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by LORDKing001: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
ExAngel007:
A Corps member, Valerie Usigbe, has recreated a photo of her mother taken during her NYSC program 32 years ago.

β€œMum Vs Me 32 years later,” she posted via Twitter on Sunday, August 20.
You're the one that created this post
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by GENES11S: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Geovanni412:

It doesn't work that way

If you wan marry, tell the woman that if she gets fat, you can't tolerate it.

If she's wise, she'll listen to you

Na so my pman take do im format with my mumsy.

But if you like keep quiet , and be saying I love you the way you are, na then you go see shege pro max. grin

Hope you are not a fat guy sha
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Georgejeez: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Still looking for the Recreate

Meanwhile the Mom fine pass the daughter
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Blacksavage: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Omo una too resemble
Nice dear cheesy
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by casppyjay: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Bro, don't be easily Decieved. sad

Our Slim Nigerian Girls can FAT under 2months.

I don't celebrate any Slim Girl in Nigeria.πŸ˜•

Once they start taking Sperms, Hollandia Yoghurt, Barbeque, Catfish Peppersoup, etc
They Get FAT within 3 weeks. πŸ€¨πŸ˜’

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Quebec91(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
cheesy
Zonefree:

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Jewessgratitud3: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
The mom cute pass her. Why is her uniform shifting to one corner. Effect of agbado regime.

Lovely though.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Judd007: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Na die you de
Zonefree:

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by AmadeGTZ(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by kevwemike: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
The mum look more sexy
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Akaegwu(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
post=125263760:
Is Here
How far for Niger πŸ‡³πŸ‡ͺ things and other bad news? Good people find it difficult to make it in Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬. Good news hardly fly in Nigeria. Brother, make more money by getting more bad and sad news here. I like. Always looking out for news.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Inkling(f): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:
NYSC has been ON for long ooo

When this woman was serving 32yrs ago if you’d told her to predict the future she would have envisaged how Nigeria would be a paradise in 2023

But see where we are today still stagnant

Having people supporting a known drug kingpin and Boko haram terrorist to rule us

Having an oil producing country jettison cars and automobiles for bicycle and horse because we can’t afford fuel anymore

U just know?
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by dyera(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
AntiChristian:
grin

And later when she fat nko? Divorce!
Na so na. If she is not discipline enough to work out and maintain a good shape.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Taylor90: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Inkling:

U just know?

Know what
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Basiliun: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
The two pics are not the same
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by yommen: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
thaoriginator:
cool

You got it from the mama

Ches so flat, gyal ano drama

She say me adi president like Oubama

You got it from papa

Brain so dead, mouth so lose, hand so shitty...
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by wonder233: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Yes
ecolime:

If she come blow up after giving birth, you go marry another slim one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) / Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.