Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago (52695 Views)

Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt / NYSC Program May Be Scrapped As Discontinuation Bill Gets 2nd Reading / Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Intergrated: 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin I was right you need your brains checked, you just confirmed it you just stalked me to the extent of going to look for comments i made years ago on Nairaland what? Just to get back at me? You really are mentally inadequate

Yes! I smoked weed, drank wiskey with a Russian prostitute, and after i forked the Russian prostitute, do you know how much i paid her? $300 Because i can afford it, i have i am not poor.

And yes! I have 2 kids from 2 different women. grin grin go and search for more of my previous comments (you obviously are crazy enough to go search for them) you would also see my comments where is said i had sex with nearly 150 women, yes! I have! I might have even had sex with your mother grin grin now you know that you and I are not on the same category, i have forked all kinda women from around the world including women with nose rings, i even have another child in Miami grin that i just found out few months ago.

Now, even with all these my career still have not crashed, like yours i am still forking more Russian prostitute with big breasts. cheesy i live outrageous lifestyle and i can afford it, as you have already seen i was trying to woo that female on Nairaland so i can fork her also..

I even smoked weed, sniffed cocaine with a German prostitute wearing nose ring just last night and my CAREER STILL HAVE NOT CRASHED! Fool!! Unlike your career you claimed crashed just because you slept with one woman just only one woman with nose ring. grin grin you are the biggest low IQed hopeless morron i have ever come across on here. grin. Blaming nose ring for your failure to achieve anything in your hopeless life
no argument you foolish.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Blackdisciple(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2023
Lolz the mum fine pass her oo walai
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by winner37(m): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2023
No be this kind thread I dy put put mouth,
I could see from different sources, NYSC uniform wasn't like this 32 years ago , if people want to lie they should check and Annalise their lies very well ...
How old this she now ( daughter) ?
How old was her mum when she birth her ?
How old is her mum now ?
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by achimendy(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2023
Zonefree:
If you must marry a Nigerian woman, marry the slim ones.

A slim woman can never be wrong in my eyes.

I can sell my family lands for a slim Nigerian virgin girl.

For your mind you think say she no go expand after giving birth?
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Calitoscassius(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2023
Intergrated:
no argument you foolish.
Good, next time stay in your bloody lane, grin you and I are not on the same level atall! I am a Goth and i am not afraid of women or women with nose rings like you.

You can go and dig up all my comments from 2 years ago, you brain dead ignorant hopeless stalker.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Afolue(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2023
This carbon copy is strong oh.

Nice one..!
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Pacesetter123(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
realmindz:

Many people are not okay on nairaland

grin grin
No be small
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by LordTheus(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2023
jeromestarks:
Girls are a copy of their mother.
If you marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men you will train another man's children and your daughters too will be fvcked and mounted by many men. They will bring their boyfriends pregnancy home for you to train them and they will become useless like their mother. Your problem will multiply and you will wished you're single just like many men are currently wishing they never married because they married a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.

Marry a virgin woman if you want a peaceful happy home you can return to after work.

This is a very naive submission.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Greatestkidb: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wow wonderful
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Greatestkidb: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
Afolue:
This carbon copy is strong oh.

Nice one..!
He surprised me oo. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) / Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.