Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago (52692 Views)

Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt / NYSC Program May Be Scrapped As Discontinuation Bill Gets 2nd Reading / Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Abagworo(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Unbelievable carbon copy.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by YesDaddy1: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wow, clones, even to the same size of 'chest-nuts'.
cool
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
So at what age did her Mum gave birth to her?
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by iFESTAC680(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
So has NYSC improved over time? Looking at the two photos?
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by maticar: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
jeromestarks:
Girls are a copy of their mother.
If you marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men you will train another man's children and your daughters too will be fvcked and mounted by many men. They will bring their boyfriends pregnancy home for you to train them and they will become useless like their mother. Your problem will multiply and you will wished you're single just like many men are currently wishing they never married because they married a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.

Marry a virgin woman if you want a peaceful happy home you can return to after work.
Rest kwanu

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by thaoriginator: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
yommen:

You got it from papa

Brain so dead, mouth so lose, hand so shitty...
Ur Dada and yuh Mada

Bwoy a clown, brain mussi inna comma

Him a get pussy clot from summer to summer grin
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Obierika(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
She's a carbon copy of her mother
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Emeka71(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
Puss360:
Good looking corps member...
So right.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Sirchiboy: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
Zonefree:
If you must marry a Nigerian woman, marry the slim ones.

A slim woman can never be wrong in my eyes.

I can sell my family lands for a slim Nigerian virgin girl.
Where can we find them
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Jsucre(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Why your mama con fine pass you, despite nose ring

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Lanre1st(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
accordadoga24:
Hehehehe..

Mom more beautiful than the daughter.

God bless mama and pikin

You speak my mind!

What ladies of nowadays dey carry to enjoy high! Dey quickly look dejected

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Laple0541(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
The mom was pretier and the material she put on was original unlike the fake one the daughter was wearing.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Lanre1st(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
SBanky:
the quality of the outfit looks better then than now .

It only in Nigeria, Past always better than Present
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Fearyourcreator: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:
NYSC has been ON for long ooo

When this woman was serving 32yrs ago if you’d told her to predict the future she would have envisaged how Nigeria would be a paradise in 2023

But see where we are today still stagnant

Having people supporting a known drug kingpin and Boko haram terrorist to rule us

Having an oil producing country jettison cars and automobiles for bicycle and horse because we can’t afford fuel anymore
Your own people for be governor first make we see Wetin una for do
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Entanglement: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
ExAngel007:
A Corps member, Valerie Usigbe, has recreated a photo of her mother taken during her NYSC program 32 years ago.

“Mum Vs Me 32 years later,” she posted via Twitter on Sunday, August 20.
your mumsi no put noise ring na undecided
Fear girls with that noise ring ohh, na hardcore ashawo them be
And then dey park spirit for body heh!
Sleep with one and see how your career and destiny go crash-land for gutter

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by dragunov: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:
NYSC has been ON for long ooo

When this woman was serving 32yrs ago if you’d told her to predict the future she would have envisaged how Nigeria would be a paradise in 2023

But see where we are today still stagnant

Having people supporting a known drug kingpin and Boko haram terrorist to rule us

Having an oil producing country jettison cars and automobiles for bicycle and horse because we can’t afford fuel anymore

Peter Obi could not prove he won the election. Therefore he didn't win. Atiku is a non option. And I'm sure you didn't vote for Sowore. Obi cannot be forced on anybody because he didn't win. So what else do you want?

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by nnamdi640: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Looking at her mum dress and her dress, you will noticed that the material of then is more superior than the present, she looks like she is sagging and that is the truth situation of our economy and bad leadership we have presently, corruption has taken the lead.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Versal: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
This is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen on nairaland
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by NaijaCover(m): 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
Akaegwu:
How far for Niger 🇳🇪 things and other bad news? Good people find it difficult to make it in Nigeria 🇳🇬. Good news hardly fly in Nigeria. Brother, make more money by getting more bad and sad news here. I like. Always looking out for news.

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Adewale1603(m): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
So beautiful.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Omoawoke: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
finallybusy:
Still the same tiny body. Did her life actually advance further than her mom’s? My situation was different. I was muscular as opposed to my dad’s average frame.

Maybe your mom played away match
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by omooba969(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Her mum didn't have a smart phone but she has an iPhone.

Her mum didn't wear a stud on her nose but she has one on her nose.

Her mum looks modest in the picture but she looks plastered.

Her mum didn't shave her eyebrows but she has shaved hers.

Her mum appeared full of life but she looks fvcked and tired.

Lastly, her mum looks more beautiful than her. grin
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by zedegit: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
ExAngel007:
A Corps member, Valerie Usigbe, has recreated a photo of her mother taken during her NYSC program 32 years ago.

“Mum Vs Me 32 years later,” she posted via Twitter on Sunday, August 20.

Omo the mother vomit her commot. Resemblance too much joor.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by BigDawsNet: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
Zonefree:
If you must marry a Nigerian woman, marry the slim ones.

A slim woman can never be wrong in my eyes.

I can sell my family lands for a slim Nigerian virgin girl.

What about Fat wey him get money
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by deavicky(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
The only thing I see here is the quality of the uniform 32 years ago.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by yewit37486: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
maticar:

Rest kwanu

Na so the guy dey wail on every thread. Sooo funny. Once I see his moniker, I jump and pass to the next comment.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by funkemary(f): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
Babe is mama's lookalike. I almost mistook you for a friend I met while in camp
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Calitoscassius(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
jeromestarks:
Girls are a copy of their mother.
If you marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men you will train another man's children and your daughters too will be fvcked and mounted by many men. They will bring their boyfriends pregnancy home for you to train them and they will become useless like their mother. Your problem will multiply and you will wished you're single just like many men are currently wishing they never married because they married a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.

Marry a virgin woman if you want a peaceful happy home you can return to after work.
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided so many indequate goons on here.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Calitoscassius(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Entanglement:
your mumsi no put noise ring na undecided
Fear girls with that noise ring ohh, na hardcore ashawo them be
And then dey park spirit for body heh!
Sleep with one and see how your career and destiny go crash-land for gutter
Is that how your career crash landed?, grin maybe you didn't have a career in the first place if just haviing sex with woman ended your career.

Or maybe you are just lazy, unproductive and hopeless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) / Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.