Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi (32287 Views)

FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan / Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric / God Through President Buhari Will Re-appoint Me - Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 6:05am On Aug 23, 2023
If verifiable facts fall and hit you in the face, you still won't recognize it.

So lame!

You still won't recognize facts when they smack you between eyes!

Get the hell of

lexy2014:

1. is this a verifiable fact?

2. did this hit you in the face?

3. do you recognise it?
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lexy2014: 6:06am On Aug 23, 2023
wowcatty:

So lame!

Get the hell of

2. did this hit u in the face?

3. do you recognise it?

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Ever8090: 6:08am On Aug 23, 2023
fuckJones:
he speaks what he hear from God.
remember tinubu didn't call him daddy before he make the statement
he speaks out of observation he did not say he heard it from God
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 6:10am On Aug 23, 2023
No one is going to spoonfeed you, every information is on nairaland, find it yourself.

I'm not going to find anything for you.

Put your hands to a good use and search all over nairaland and you will find any topic that has been flogged to death such as Tinubu and Lagos.
lexy2014:

I didnt ask you to find anything. I only asked...

when and how did Tinubu build Lagos?
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Poll23: 6:10am On Aug 23, 2023
Very funny how anybody supporting Jagaban will be called tribalist but carefully checking d candidate they support you'll wonder who they are🤣

Now see how they'll start attacking this man now.. uncouth elements

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 6:10am On Aug 23, 2023

So lame!

Get the hell of

lexy2014:

2. did this hit u in the face?

3. do you recognise it?
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lexy2014: 6:12am On Aug 23, 2023
wowcatty:
No one is going to spoonfeed you, every information is on nairaland, find it yourself.

Put your hands to a good use and search all over nairaland and you will find any topic that has been flogged to death such as Tinubu and Lagos.
how can you spoonfeed others when u cant spoonfeed yourself?

I didnt ask you to spoonfeed. I only asked...

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lexy2014: 6:12am On Aug 23, 2023
wowcatty:

So lame!

Get the hell of

3. do you recognise it?

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by mukthar2000(m): 6:12am On Aug 23, 2023
This man of God hardly come out to say anything on media concerning politics, but with this ur prophecy, I trust u. Amennnnn oooooo
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 23, 2023
They know nothing about politics and nation building as a matter of fact, aside from the corrupt politicians, i also blame our religious leaders for indoctrinating the citizens into docility to be exploited by politicians.
Wiith due respect sir, i was taught by you for more than 20 years and i can say with certinty that you sir and 99% of Nigeria's religious leaders have zero knowledge about how nations are built and the politics that go into nation's building.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Psady(m): 6:17am On Aug 23, 2023
I just can't stop laughing! So many think Nigerian problem can be solved by just one man or president,pastor kumuyi speaks as a man filled with wisdom from God.Even so called Peter Obi cannot solve the countries woes, he can only try ,u all think he has a magic touch to heal the wounds of this country? We all better wake up and face reality.we in for a long ride.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Felaincarnated: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2023
God of men have spoken. Meanwhile ur gist still dey undergo screening for gistlover
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Undisputed147: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2023
Well spoken.. I have already be reassured long time ago that Tinubu will make a change in Nigeria. I have always supported the President
plaindealer:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/godll-build-nigeria-through-president-tinubu-kumuyi/
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by proxillin(m): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2023
elrufai was right...Nigerian christians are insignificant..their pastors sold them for a rap of fufu.

3 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Felaincarnated: 6:22am On Aug 23, 2023
A case of a blind man crossing a lame man
lexy2014:

3. do you recognise it?
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by oakenfold: 6:24am On Aug 23, 2023
Since god is not real, Nigeria is fucking screwed under Tinubu.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by HASSANWASIU1999: 6:25am On Aug 23, 2023
Only God can direct
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 6:28am On Aug 23, 2023
That's why I will never let a non Yoruba pastor pray over me, they ate are still the most trusted, so you should do the same and let your tribe pastor pray for you.

Ogonimilitant:
Yoruba pastors are just scammers from Top to Bottom
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 6:30am On Aug 23, 2023

So lame!

Get the hell off

lexy2014:

3. do you recognise it?
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by condralbedez: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2023
grin
successmatters:

grin grin grin

My people, you see them? grin
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by zedman1(m): 6:33am On Aug 23, 2023
successmatters:
Watch what will happen on this W. F. Kumuyi thread grin

Many people who have never gone to church for the first time in their lives will be chanting "Amen man O God" "Thank you pastor"

Many people who spend their whole days bashing Christians and pastors will suddenly agree with this paid propaganda.

Many people who don't believe in God will suddenly tell you that this is a word from God, even when they are atheists.

What tribalism cannot do to the lives of some haters doesn't exist grin
How you suddenly changed into an 'obidient' marvels me. You were a known staunch supporter of IPOB/UGM here, I used to read your smelly comments filled with so much hate here. I remember you calling that video of the slaughtered female military officer, her husband and the others a "propaganda". Now you're here talking about tribalism and haters. Mind you, I don't give a sh*t about any politician , but if anyone is to write a post like what you wrote here, it shouldn't be you.

4 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 6:34am On Aug 23, 2023
When you want people to do things for your lazy ass, it means you want to be spoonfed. I don't ask for anything here like you, so I'm not looking to be spoonfed like you.

lexy2014:

how can you spoonfeed others when u cant spoonfeed yourself?

I didnt ask you to spoonfeed. I only asked...

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 6:36am On Aug 23, 2023
Just call him an hypocrite, that's exactly what he is.
zedman1:
How you suddenly changed into an 'obodient' marvels me. You were a know staunch supporter of IPOB/UGM here. I remember you calling that video of the slaughtered female military officer, her husband and the others a "propaganda". Now you're here talking about tribalism. Mind you, I don't give a sh*t about any politician , but if anyone is to write a post like what you wrote here, it shouldn't be you.

3 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 6:39am On Aug 23, 2023
Since they hate this message, may people who find the word of this pastor annoying not witness the good that is ahead of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:40am On Aug 23, 2023
Positive vibes

Let's keep saying good things about the country and so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:40am On Aug 23, 2023
successmatters:
Watch what will happen on this W. F. Kumuyi thread grin

Many people who have never gone to church for the first time in their lives will be chanting "Amen man O God" "Thank you pastor"

Many people who spend their whole days bashing Christians and pastors will suddenly agree with this paid propaganda.

Many people who don't believe in God will suddenly tell you that this is a word from God, even when they are atheists.

What tribalism cannot do to the lives of some haters doesn't exist grin
Sound the bugle louder, brother.You are not far from the truth,but many would develop heart attack over your comment.The truth is bitter to many.

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Burruchaga71(m): 6:42am On Aug 23, 2023
2 faced man
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by NewDea4: 6:42am On Aug 23, 2023
plaindealer:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/godll-build-nigeria-through-president-tinubu-kumuyi/

This is shameless talk coming from a man of the cloth

APC new cabiinet is made up of of thieves, prostitutes, terrorists and hustlers
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by boxypane(m): 6:42am On Aug 23, 2023
Obidients will come for Baba now. Sons of anarchy.

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2023
And like one username here always says

May president Tinubu's tenure favor me and my loved ones.

And may the message of pastor Kumuyi favor me and my loved ones.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Klington: 6:47am On Aug 23, 2023
seunmsg:
Amen. Thank you Pastor Kumuyi.

They cycle continues.

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by AdeniyiA(m): 6:49am On Aug 23, 2023
Yes, i totally agree with him.

It’s not a direct statement, it's figurative, that's how the spiritual works.

The revelation means the way God uses King Saul to bring David to the throne.
The way God used Pharaoh to make the Israelite strong through suffering and got sacrificed for their freedom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obituary: Burial Poster Of Sunday Ajayi, FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident / 2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party / Jonathan Given 30-day Deadline For Assets Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.