Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Way We Have Sex As A Friend And We Don't Think Anything Is Bad In Doing That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way We Have Sex As A Friend And We Don't Think Anything Is Bad In Doing That (1489 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way We Have Sex As A Friend And We Don't Think Anything Is Bad In Doing That by MercyGaming: 3:39am On Aug 23, 2023
I did it because I liked the way it made me feel.

The transaction pleased me even before the idea became a reality.

The see-saw of our friendship now tipped in my favour- I the one swinging her legs loftily, gripping the handles with sweaty palms. Looking down on her smiling face as she crouched uncomfortably, waiting for her turn to rise.

I did it because 23 years of knowing and loving Emma had taught me that she was regarded as the kinder and uncompromising one, she the one who went the extra mile, she the one to outdo me with birthday surprises, gifts, encouragement. And even when I tried to balance the scales it just somehow didn’t land in the way I wanted. Like the time I got her a pricey bottle of wine I could have sworn she'd mentioned, only to remember weeks later that Malbec wasn’t her favourite. She drank it anyway.

Or the time I got us both tickets for the sky garden and completely forgot she wasn't a huge fan of heights. I took my brother instead.
She had sat with me through long evenings, as I moaned about work, my lovely but predictable husband Alasdair, or our two tweens (her godchildren) and their personal dramas. I occasionally managed to return the favour and assumed the same posture for her as she shared her heartache at yet another broken relationship, another hope deferred READ MORE
Re: The Way We Have Sex As A Friend And We Don't Think Anything Is Bad In Doing That by Lifeomann(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
😤😤
Re: The Way We Have Sex As A Friend And We Don't Think Anything Is Bad In Doing That by Newdawn30: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
I don't understand this your story, if you are talking about a she and you have husband ,are you talking about lesbianism?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Women Abroad / Ay And May Yul Edochie Accused Of Infedelity / Big Spending At Friend's Wedding Raises Questions: What The Source Of The Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.