Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady (39647 Views)

Man Exposes Chat Of Online Vendor Doing Runs, She Wants To Sleep With Him / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by iGISTMORE: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nigerian lady with username, @PatraPatience, took to her timeline on twitter to explain the reasons behind why shes only one boyfriend in four years but the other twitter users saw it as something else.

See her tweet and what others fans are telling her below!

Why I stick to my boyfriend for the past 4yrs...

I no he has a feature, some day he will become a man with full of wealth. I don't believe in doing runs,, jumping from one old men to another.
It doesn't pay, rather you are killing ur stars as a lady.
I love u Mr Ezekiel Umaru.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-explain-why-she-had-one-boyfriend-in-4-years-see-reactions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by iGISTMORE: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
SEE HER PHOTO WITH BOYFRIEND SHE's DATING FOR 4 YEARS here>>> https://gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-explain-why-she-had-one-boyfriend-in-4-years-see-reactions

1 Share

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by iGISTMORE: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
SEE HER PHOTO WITH BOYFRIEND SHE's DATING FOR 4 YEARS here>>> https://gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-explain-why-she-had-one-boyfriend-in-4-years-see-reactions

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by harkandey(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
orisiris, if you like go have 10 boyfriend, wetin concern me.

1 Like

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by izzou(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin

Nigerians and marriage sef

You open the door for a lady, they expect you to marry her

You hug a guy, they expect you to marry him

You sit down beside a guy in a bus. They expect you to exchange numbers and get married

People go into relationships for different reasons. Make them free the girl abeg

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by Tamarapetty(f): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ok?? A feature with davido or wizkid?

23 Likes

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by Mariangeles(f): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
iGISTMORE:
Cc; Lalasticlala
...to come and do what exactly ??

9 Likes

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by IamD18: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
While waiting for him to become whatever you think he's gonna become in the future, make sure you work hard and build yourself aswell to avoid regrets.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by Oyindidi(f): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
izzou:
grin

Nigerians and marriage sef

You open the door for a lady, they expect you to marry her

You hug a guy, they expect you to marry him

You sit down beside a guy in a bus. They expect you to exchange numbers and get married

People go into relationships for different reasons. Make them free the girl abeg
Who force her to bring her yamayama English come onlinegrin

14 Likes

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by Oyindidi(f): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
IamD18:
cheesy
Fire!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
OK.... Hmmmmcheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by izzou(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi:

Everyone is not as fortunate as us

We sabi something, no mean say everybody suppose sabi am

Na through correction person go come dey perfect

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
When you're with someone you love and there's understanding in mist of misunderstandings; 4yrs will seem like 4days. Those trolling her should leave her alone. She knows what she wants.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by Oyindidi(f): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
izzou:

Everyone is not as fortunate as us

We sabi something, no mean say everybody suppose sabi am

Na through correction person go come dey perfect
You are right , the English weak me

5 Likes

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by izzou(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
You are write, the English weak me

Lol

Something tells me say na the handwork of auto-correct be that

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
She may not have been fortunate to further her education, but she's way better than some graduates I know on this forum.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by Oyindidi(f): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
izzou:

Lol

Something tells me say na the handwork of auto-correct be that

Auto correct be like witch sometimes

2 Likes

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by Oyindidi(f): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
kimbraa:
She may not have been fortunate to further her education, but she's way better than some graduates I know on this forum.
she fit be graduate sef
Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by izzou(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Auto correct be like witch sometimes

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
she fit be graduate sef
It's too bad for her to be. We know them when we see them. grin
Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by highqueen(f): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lmao.
This one is totally wasting her time, by the time she realises what is happening, the guy man go invite her for wedding.

Lol, he will get that money and dump you for a sharper lady that is in his class or he might end up deing as a poor man.
Either ways, your loss. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by Oyindidi(f): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
kimbraa:
It's too bad for her to be. We know them when we see them. grin
We wey be illiterates sef get hope where some of them dey. A graduate no know the difference between No and KNOW. E dey pain me sometimes

1 Like

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by Oyindidi(f): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin
Happy new month laugh laugh boy/man
Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by izzou(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Happy new month laugh laugh boy/man

Happy new month Oyin

I owe you a bottle of malt lipsrsealed
Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
We wey be illiterates sef get hope where some of them dey. A graduate no know the difference between No and KNOW. E dey pain me sometimes
Most graduates don't know oh! grin And the reason for that is that Universities don't teach English properly except it's your course of study. If you want to be good at it, read widely.

5 Likes

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by Oyindidi(f): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
izzou:

Happy new month Oyin

I owe you a bottle of malt lipsrsealed
gringringrin don't start. Malt only?

1 Like

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by izzou(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
gringringrin don't start. Malt only?

Just malt for now

It's very chilled cool

1 Like

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by Oyindidi(f): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
kimbraa:
Most graduates don't know oh! grin And the reason for that is that Universities don't teach English properly except it's your course of study. If you want to be good at it, read widely.
My prayer na for my son to study outside this country and I dey prepare. I no go forget kenploly(Rivpoly) in a haste. Those lecturers are from the pit of hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by Oyindidi(f): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
izzou:

Just malt for now

It's very chilled cool
I be small pikin wey you want give malt? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady by izzou(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
I be small pikin wey you want give malt? grin

Lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin

The story wan start afresh for my mind again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest RELOADED {nomination & Verification Thread} / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.