Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Think This Before Worrying Unnecessarily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Think This Before Worrying Unnecessarily (551 Views)

How I Dealt With A Fine Girl Forming Unnecessarily Difficult. / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think This Before Worrying Unnecessarily by MSN1(m): 5:26am On Aug 23, 2023
This is not a motivational brouhaha but rather d plain truth and reality of life.
Today we have a lot of people wasting their life as a result of impatience, EVERYTHING on Earth has a process; its like charging a phone. The moment your phone charges from 10-80 within 2 seconds, it means something has gone wrong. This scenario is also applicable to everything. One secret Rich people won't share is THE SECRET BEHIND TIME!.
A rich man knows that if he invest 1m and wait patiently for years; the money would yield great profits but a pior man believes in getting it done instantly (very bad and impossible)
Take a look at ALL the top celebs. in d world 2day; They ALL started with a dream and Patience and Consistency was the ONLY reason they made it.
Majority of youths these days see our celebs. and envy them, instead of tapping from their story and patience that brought them to where they are.
The truth is NOTHING on Earth is for free!
There is ALWAYS a sacrifice to be paid. Very few people are lucky because someone has paid theirs and even that of generations to come. So if you find yourself in a mess; the first thing you must know is that; STRUGGLING IS PART OF LIFE and NOTHING LASTS FOREVER.
If we take our time to observe, the we would know that a lot if our prayers have been answered without our knowledge and we don't even show appreciation, rather we keep complaining. Always know that; THERE IS NOTHING LIKE TOTAL SUCCESS; No single person on Earth CAN achieve his / her dreams completely! We MUST take CONTENTMENT very seriously if we must be happy in Life.
Your retirement age could be someone's beginning.
I have a lot of friends that are still struggling to get a job after so many years of graduation, while i didn't even spend more than 6 months before i started working (different timing) I have a lot of rich friends and ex course mates. I have lose a lot of friends also (different timing).
Nobody is you and you can never b anybody. Rejoice the winnings of others and don't envy or wish to be them because urs will come when it will!. Avoid trying to fast track things; it has never and will never end well. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE PROCESS and be patient.
It took a lot of process to get an Iphone done and a fool would want to skip the process in acquiring one.
Take a look at Lionel Messi; This nigga can afford ANYTHING MONEY CAN BUY but a fool would fail to ask questions about how he suffered, hustled and waited patiently to be where he is today.
Psquare, Davido, Olamide, Mayorkun, Timaya, Pato Ranking, C-Ronaldo, Portable etc are today living large but people usually don't remember that; these people started with only a dream and they were patient hence; the reason they made it far.
For those of u that are contemplating suicide becos life is hard; please DO!. If u think you will just press one botton and everything would fall in place, keep dreaming.
Life is a place of different time zone. Grace also is very different.
The ONLY thing i can stake my life on is that; I CAN NEVER GIVE UP. Even if i am 99.9% defeated; GIVING UP IS A NO FOR ME and People very close to me know this.
The ONLY people that can ever make it in life are the DOGGED (very patient and consistent).
Have a blissful week.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Think This Before Worrying Unnecessarily by macsino: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
Very correct...

1 Like

Re: Think This Before Worrying Unnecessarily by slawomir: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Nice write up

Your contentment aspect is okay

Following due process I don't quite agree on that

We can actually cut corners in this life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Think This Before Worrying Unnecessarily by idady2njsd: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
thank you boss i always thinking too much about too many things, like things are not going to work for me anymore in this life but i just need to be patience. one day i will make it for myself, my family and parent and sibling as well. that's what i promise my mother
Re: Think This Before Worrying Unnecessarily by MSN1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Nice write up

Re: Think This Before Worrying Unnecessarily by MSN1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Nice write up

My Nigga Slawomir,
There is no short cut to palm tree.
ONLY TIME will teach u dis.
We are ALL sinners but ALWAYS strive to do good ALWAYS.
Alhamdulilah.

1 Like

Re: Think This Before Worrying Unnecessarily by MSN1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
idady2njsd:
thank you boss i always thinking too much about too many things, like things are not going to work for me anymore in this life but i just need to be patience. one day i will make it for myself, my family and parent and sibling as well. that's what i promise my mother
Man trust me; u have not seen half of what MOST successful people today had gone through.
SUCCESS IS NOT FOR THE FICKLE MINDED!.

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Marriage? Husbands And Wives, Gather Here / Men Should Learn From This guy / What Are You Addicted To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.