Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. (29933 Views)

Lady Gets Angry Because Man Prefers Younger Women / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Lekside442: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Good evening Nairalanders...I just need a little advice from you all. No insults please and don’t mind my English.

So we planned to meet today again. Though we’ve being meeting before. She came all the way from ondo to Akure. So when she got there, she called and I told her she just have to wait for me because it’s very hard to see motorcycle at this time of Christmas.

She was then patient, so when I finally got there, she said she has being waiting in the sun since. I then explained to her it’s very rare to get a bike this time, she then said okay.

Immediately we got there, I got Something for her, a cold stone, after sometimes, she was then going through my phone, she saw one of my pictures and she asked when I snapped it I showed her the info which was Thursday and her mood just changed and she asked me to get my phone away from her.

I asked her what’s wrong? She didn’t respond. She then said she’s going back to Ondo. I said I wanna give the bike man the TFare she said if I do she’s gonna tear it, saying all sort of things.
I then just have to leave her to go. She embarrassed me there and saying abusing words and that’s how I left her to go.

Pease Nairalanders, what do you think I can do about this shit? I’m fed up of her unnecessary angers all the time. We've being dating and it’s almost 4 months now.

Genuine advice please. I’d be very grateful...

Thanks.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Mraphel: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
How old is she?

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Lekside442: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mraphel:
How old is she?
shes just 20

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lekside442:
Good evening nairalanders...I just need a little advice from you all..no insults please..and don’t mind my English....so we planned to meet today again..though we’ve being meeting before..she comes all the way from ondo to akure..so when she gets there..she called and I told her..she just have to wait for me..cuz it’s very hard to see motorcycle at this time of Christmas...she was then patient..so when I finally get there she said she has being waiting in the sun since..I then explained to her it’s very rare to get a bike this time....she then said okay..immediately we get there I get Something for her,a cold stone..after sometimes..she was then going through my phone....she saw one of my pictures and she asked when I snapped it I showed her the info which was Thursday...and her mood just changed..and she ask me to get my phone away from her...asked her what’s wrongshe didn’t respond..She then said she’s going back to ondo...I said I wanna give the bike man the TFare she said if I do she’s gonna tear it..saying all sort of things...I then just have to leave her to go..embarrassed me there and saying abusing words...and that’s how I leave her to go...please nairalanders what do you think I can do about this shit...I’m fed up of her unnecessary angers all the time.we've being dating and it’s almost 4months now...genuine advice please..I’d be very grateful...Thanks.

What's In the pics you showed her?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by emeijeh(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lekside442:
shes just 20
Aha!
Guys, should we tell him?

411 Likes 22 Shares

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Lekside442: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

i didn’t show her any pics..it was my pics that was there..she just saw it and asked when did I snapped this pics and I showed her the info..which was upper last week Thursday...and her mood just changed and gets angry unnecessarily...I don’t just understand.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Lekside442: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
emeijeh:

Aha!
Your advice would be highly appreciated bro...

1 Like

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Bola146(f): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lekside442:
shes just 20

She doesn't have sense then, or you are not saying the real truth. She would have pretended and be observant about what is going on till she leaves

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Starz825(m): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
I mean no offense oo...i just can't have a relationship with a lady from ondo ...anger and curse in that their mouth (definitely not all of them) is wat I will never stand for or endure in a relationship....
Don't just mess up with them when u date them...no say I no wan u ooo...
...Most of them are faithful partners but na this anger and curse be their issue..some of them want to stop but they still find their selves in that circle... may God help them..

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Originalsly: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
She is seeing somebody else in Akure. After enjoying herself... she calls you....most likely to see what you have to offer her....or she sees you first... then off to see the other guy. Do you expect her to tell you all this?... she must find an excuse to pretend to be angry and leave. But if you love her verrrrry much...... keep on inviting her and hope one day the leopard would change its spots

159 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lekside442:
i didn’t show her any pics..it was my pics that was there..she just saw it and asked when did I snapped this pics and I showed her the info..which was upper last week Thursday...and her mood just changed and gets angry unnecessarily...I don’t just understand.

Oh... Ok. Ok tot it was a pics you took with another girl.

My advice, it you dont find joy in the relationship, end it.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Lonestar124: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Pertinent question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by KevMitnick: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lekside442:
shes just 20
Oga, you have a very big work on your hands. If you are not going to be patiently patient, please let her go in order to preserve your self esteem. She needs to learn humility the hard way. You can't help her

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Lonestar124: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lekside442:
What does the picture background looks like?. You can't snapped picture in native doctor shrine and expect the lady to feel good about it.

That picture is questionable if na english people.....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Lekside442: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Bola146:

She doesn't have sense then, or you are not saying the real truth. She would have pretended and be observant about what is going on till she leaves
but I’m saying the truth..she gets angry on unnecessary stuffs...I don’t just understand....just wondering if it’s not ordinary...she sees a picture of me and she was mad as hell...what for?just my pics...I don’t just understand anymore..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Lekside442: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lonestar124:
What does the picture background looks like?. You can't snapped picture in native doctor shrine and expect the lady to feel good about it.

That picture is questionable if na english people.....
jts just a normal picture I snapped at home...there’s nothing to be angry about that..it’s just funny and makes me mad at the same time...she was even telling me she’s gonna tear the money if I give it to her or the bikeman.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Lonestar124: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lekside442:
but I’m saying the truth..she gets angry on unnecessary stuffs...I don’t just understand....just wondering if it’s not ordinary...she sees a picture of me and she was mad as hell...what for?just my pics...I don’t just understand anymore..
Oya post the picture let us see....oga tell us the truth here....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Bola146(f): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lekside442:

Then go on your knees for prayers... Maybe her village people do not want her to get married grin

4 Likes

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Apination(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lekside442:
Good evening nairalanders...I just need a little advice from you all..no insults please..and don’t mind my English....so we planned to meet today again..though we’ve being meeting before..she comes all the way from ondo to akure..so when she gets there..she called and I told her..she just have to wait for me..cuz it’s very hard to see motorcycle at this time of Christmas...she was then patient..so when I finally get there she said she has being waiting in the sun since..I then explained to her it’s very rare to get a bike this time....she then said okay..immediately we get there I get Something for her,a cold stone..after sometimes..she was then going through my phone....she saw one of my pictures and she asked when I snapped it I showed her the info which was Thursday...and her mood just changed..and she ask me to get my phone away from her...asked her what’s wrongshe didn’t respond..She then said she’s going back to ondo...I said I wanna give the bike man the TFare she said if I do she’s gonna tear it..saying all sort of things...I then just have to leave her to go..embarrassed me there and saying abusing words...and that’s how I leave her to go...please nairalanders what do you think I can do about this shit...I’m fed up of her unnecessary angers all the time.we've being dating and it’s almost 4months now...genuine advice please..I’d be very grateful...Thanks.
She's possessed. People don't just pick offense over any little thing without probable cause. She will frustrate your life, just look for someone else to date undecided

10 Likes

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Cholls(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lonestar124:
Oya post the picture let us see....oga tell us the truth here....
my brother I for agree with you on this, but from my experience with women I can tell you from what the Op wrote that this young lady is a manipulator...her reaction is one of their trade signs...she wasn't satisfied with what the Op offered...the kele get other options

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Intrepid01(m): 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
it is true some ladies anger is actually from the pit of hell.....i once ended a 1 month relationship due to anger....she'll get so angry over nothing and afterward she'll calm down apologise and tell me to be praying for her, that ske knows she has anger issues....my peoplpeople I left without blinking , relationships are meant to be a source of joy not sorrow......i dislike people who get angry easily.. ..they are poisons, they'll destroy people around b4 they finally destroy themselves....

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by millionboi2: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lekside442:
u are not as fake as she xpt u to be.

9 Likes

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Lekside442: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
Intrepid01:
it is true some ladies anger is actually from the pit of hell.....i once ended a 1 month relationship due to anger....she'll get so angry over nothing and afterward she'll calm down apologise and tell me to be praying for her, that ske knows she has anger issues....my peoplpeople I left without blinking , relationships are meant to be a source of joy not sorrow......i dislike people who get angry easily.. ..they are poisons, they'll destroy people around b4 they finally destroy themselves....
Thanks very much bro...I’m really grateful for this your advice...thanks alot bro....you talk alot of sense bro.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Lekside442: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Apination:

She's possessed. People don't just pick offense over any little thing without probable cause. She's will frustrate your life, just look for someone else to date undecided
Thanks alot bro..you really talk alot of sense...but I really love her soo much..but this only sickness she got about getting angry on unnecessary issue..and she’d always act like she’s on the right...she’d be at fault and she’d want me to be the one plead...imagine that bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Lekside442: 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
Originalsly:
She is seeing somebody else in Akure. After enjoying herself... she calls you....most likely to see what you have to offer her....or she sees you first... then off to see the other guy. Do you expect her to tell you all this?... she must find an excuse to pretend to be angry and leave. But if you love her verrrrry much...... keep on inviting her and hope one day the leopard would change its spots
Thanks alot brother...I’m really grateful for this advice bro.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Kennyprince: 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lekside442:
she must be a Yoruba girl. They can act werey sometimes

1 Like

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Mykel51(m): 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lekside442:
shes just 20

She has anger issues....she's immature and not ready for a serious relationship. If you need something serious, call it quits with her.

5 Likes

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Martinez39(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lekside442:
Hehe. You need to love her more and accept her sh!t. Worship her and apologise even when you are wrong. If she gets angry, insults you, and freaks out on you in public, don't set her straight or break the relationship, don't set standards in your relationship instead, you endure and apologise. Isn't that the price to pay for love? You still don't know what to do? Well, apologise even when you are wrong and accept her unnecessary anger and insults after all, you love her. Don't you? Endure, tolerate, and always be at her beck and call and always have the mindset that no matter what, her nastiness is your fault and there is something fundamentally wrong with you that you must change and be the man she wants. Oshisco.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by themaestro08(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Maybe you are emotionally attached to her, yeah... I have been there and I know how hard it is to let go. However, Don't you think she isn't the right one for you? What will you lose if you decide to break up with her?

2 Likes

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by nurex01(m): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
Stop spending your money on her.

1 Like

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Omar09(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
emeijeh:

Aha!

Nah don't. Let him hurt some more

4 Likes

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by godfrey01(m): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
emeijeh:

Aha!

Dating a girl in her 20's, you will be apologising for the rest of your life till she mature...

43 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

.10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. / For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.