Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity (6760 Views)

This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) / Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? / PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Dgunnerz(m): 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2011
slimyem:

I swear this musiwa fellow is a clown.he should join stand-up comedians up stage.
Let's contribute money for him so that he can buy the form ASAP!

1 years?
LDKMDFH!

Aare Musiwa! I hail oooOoooooooOoooooooO!
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2011
@musiwa,., .,
please upload some maps detailing how you intend to acheive your goals. . .abi u don forget as u take dey do am before?
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by musiwa43: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2011
Look you, I can confidently tell you. I am smarter than Ngozi iweala, if she doubt it, If she is willing to take a test against me.

this is the problem that is wrong with Nigeria. Look Jonathan Goodluck is a fisherman. How do you expect change from a fisherman. I am laughing in Ijaw.
The problem pass him.  now he employ Prof nnaji who is clueless . Prof nnaji does not know how to hold a screw driver. He claimed he read Mechanical engineering.
Now he employ a mechanic to fix electricity. Am i making sense. He only employ Prof nnaji because nnaji is from the east, to give the boys contract.

But a national is more than sharing contract. what about fixing the problem. 
I am more concern about fixing thing , I dont have time for your BS.

This is a diagram, go and give it to nnaji. He does not have a clue to what this is.  how can he fix electricity.

In computer we say, Garbage in and Garbage out.   This is what Nigeria will get from this experiment.  You see because Jonathan Goodluck is putting in Garbage in, he will get a result Garbage out.

Now you have seen the satellite pictures. Is Jonathan Goodluck finding solution to the problem NO.  Capital NO.  This should be the most important thing now in Nigeria after United nation bombing. If you have to divide nigeria to keep people safe, you do.   So in electricity there is no solution in sight. And in Satellite pictures. He has No solution.   I am trying to be honest here.

me, I am concern for all of the lifes of nigerian.  so this is not a joke, but something , we should be weeping for our self as a people.

Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by sholay2011(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2011
He nids ''1 years'' 2 provide 24 hr electricity if he was d president? i wonda hw ppl who shud lock demselves up wiv 'brighter grammar' nd oxford diktnary make empty promises. mschew.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2011
musiwa,,.:

Look you, I can confidently tell you. I am smarter than Ngozi iweala, if she doubt it, If she is willing to take a test against me.

this is the problem that is wrong with Nigeria. Look Jonathan Goodluck is a fisherman. How do you expect change from a fisherman. I am laughing in Ijaw.
The problem pass him.  now he employ Prof nnaji who is clueless . Prof nnaji does not know how to hold a screw driver. He claimed he read Mechanical engineering.
Now he employ a mechanic to fix electricity. Am i making sense. He only employ Prof nnaji because nnaji is from the east, to give the boys contract.

But a national is more than sharing contract. what about fixing the problem. 
I am more concern about fixing thing , I dont have time for your BS.

This is a diagram, go and give it to nnaji. He does not have a clue to what this is.  how can he fix electricity.

In computer we say, Garbage in and Garbage out.   This is what Nigeria will get from this experiment.  You see because Jonathan Goodluck is putting in Garbage in, he will get a result Garbage out.

Now you have seen the satellite pictures. Is Jonathan Goodluck finding solution to the problem NO.  Capital NO.  This should be the most important thing now in Nigeria after United nation bombing. If you have to divide nigeria to keep people safe, you do.   So in electricity there is no solution in sight. And in Satellite pictures. He has No solution.   I am trying to be honest here.

me, I am concern for all of the lifes of nigerian.  so this is not a joke, but something , we should be weeping for our self as a people.

hmmmmmmmm you makeS sense dieD.oya continues. grin
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by ak47mann(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2011
JONATHAN READ FISHING OR PHD IN FISHING cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin kia

this guy is too much tongue
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2011
He actually uploaded a map. . . . I dont understand you musiwa,.,., are you actually crazy or you are just doing this for attention?
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2011
fellis:

He actually uploaded a map. . . . I dont understand you musiwa,.,., are you actually crazy or you are just doing this for attention?
he's seun personal idol on nl.so enjoy the frills and stop questioning. grin
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by moderatorr: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2011
musiwa,,.:

First of all, you say, I dont speak english. I laugh in idemili , ibeto ,  You are funny.  Young man look at it this way. If Ngozi iweala was in my class in high school , ask any nigerian. I read engineering and she read economics. Who do you think. is smarter.

In nigeria the best student read engineering and medicine. . am i telling the truth. So it means in my class if it had Ngozi iweala, i was smarter than Ngozi iweala do you agree. Or will she want to take an exam with me.  I laugh in owerri english.

This is the problem we have in nigeria. we have second rated people in power. Imagine if nigeria best were in power.   and that thinking is what made siasia team loss.   No coach in the world will use Obinna Nsofor ahead of martin obafemi.

Even fifa rate obafemi martin high.  And likely the most highest rated nigerian . above Yobo,  Obafemi martin is an 80 player. Kanu  is a 61 player.   Yobo is 70.  Siasia player were mostly 50 players or below.

If I tell you, 1 year, take my word for it.  Ok I give your government 1 year to fix it. There are thinks I know how to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuc8-21BMHY
musiwa musiwa , how old is independence today?
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by juman(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2011
I believe you big bros. grin But we need small explanation on how you are going to fix it. grin
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by engrj(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2011
this guy Musiwa sound like Aboki.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by denzel2009: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2011
Lmao! "in computer we say garbage in garbage out"  cheesy

Musiwa, you need to challenge okonjo iweala.  You guys should write TOEFL.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by rotex2010: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2011
Me, I would form commitees and write speeches, like the one below -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbIskyA2GiE&feature=related
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by aloyemeka1: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2011
~Bluetooth:

This one na hidden agenda o becomrich.I thought the game plan has always been to remove the yorubas,edo and delta from Nigeria to benin republic ? shocked grin
Lmao @ 1 yearS

shut up joor. The new tactics is for us to vote Uthman Dan Musiwa for  president first, give Nigerians electricity in one year and while the Igbos and Northerners will be distracted with Musiwas electricity and he will use that opportunity to emancipate Yorubas, edos, deltas and invade Republic of Benin and within one year, turn it to Oduduwa caliphate.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2011
Its gone on rampage again
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Feraz(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2011
Roflmao. . . . . .prof nnaji can't hold a screwdriver. . .lmao. . . . .
Becomerich, i dey believe you die. . . .
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by johndavid1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2011
George_D:

easier said than done grin
Yes na
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by darlingbas(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2011
musiwa musiwa , how old is independence today?

lolololol this is a rib cracker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by manny4life(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2011
LOL

Y'all leave Musiwa alone; co/caine is a hell of a drug grin grin grin

Musiwa, please continue,

On the note that you're smarter than Ngozi because you studied Engineering, I laugh in Swahili. You think smartness is because of what people study? Question should be, did you graduate with highest honors " Summa Cum Laude"? That is how we know people who are smart. Ok, since you're smart, post your graduating transcript and Cumulative GPA let us see, grin grin grin
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Gbemmyxal(f): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2011
Oga no be beans oh, 24hrs
LWKMD grin
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by ak47mann(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2011
That is the problem with Nigeria they think studying engineer or doctor will help them catch up with the rest of the world which never work in Nigeria i dey laughoooo let me tell you people,House of LORDS in UK they create laws in UK the same people that colonized Nigeria,most of them in house of lords don't have even a common degree their is difference b/w common sense and some one being educated.Is a two different thing, Nigerian leaders lack common sense.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2011
@Musiwa

Your obssession with presidential position has ulteriour motive behind it, to rip the country of its wealth! You need to quit this abnormal psychological dream of you becoming a president of Nigeria!
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2011
Oga.are u telling me,u will achieve this with a single map?lets have more maps please.this is a serious issue.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2011
Oga.are u telling me,u will achieve this with a single map?lets have more maps please.this is a serious issue.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by musiwa43: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2011
manny4life , do you know the brain power to have a degree in medicine or engineering is the equivalent of PHD in many field of study.  Why do people run away from science, is because they dont have brain for science. Do you agree with me.  I can tell you Ngozi iweala will not graduate with a degree in nigeria from a nigeria universities.  If you doubt me ask any honest nigerian who went through the nigeria universities system.

You see not everybody brain can handle studying medicine or engineering,  now i laugh in Onitsha , her brain handle what she can hold.

You see some people brain can only handle small thing,  look at this, the day ngozi iweala brain handle this. that day her brain will explored like United nation bomber.  Leave me and myNgozi iweala jokes.

[img]http://www.see.ed.ac.uk/~johnc/teaching/fluidmechanics4/2003-04/fluids2/img80.gif[/img]
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by musiwa43: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2011
What I am trying to say is, if Jonathan Goodluck does not know what that engineering diagram mean, why on earth will he employ nnaji who too, does not know what that diagram mean. even all the governor, them no sabi,
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by ceah(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2011
The fact that The thread is by Are Musiwa / Becomerich alone make me lmfao cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Many ppl here dont even know who are is, grin
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Dede1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2011
Nigerians do not have respect at all. A fellow with “Electricity Engineering” degree is promising constant supply of electricity within “1years” in office yet Nigerians remain nonchalant.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by mrofficial(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2011
Shayo na bastard.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by hlexzy: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2011
nanidee:

And before the "1 years", you should learn how to speak correct english. tongue

grin u be ode! grin
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by moshoodn(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2011
This guy with his cohorts have lost it psychologically.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by manny4life(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2011
musiwa,,.:

manny4life , do you know the brain power to have a degree in medicine or engineering is the equivalent of PHD in many field of study.  Why do people run away from science, is because they dont have brain for science. Do you agree with me.  I can tell you Ngozi iweala will not graduate with a degree in nigeria from a nigeria universities.  If you doubt me ask any honest nigerian who went through the nigeria universities system.

You see not everybody brain can handle studying medicine or engineering,  now i laugh in Onitsha , her brain handle what she can hold.

You see some people brain can only handle small thing,  look at this, the day ngozi iweala brain handle this. that day her brain will explored like United nation bomber.  Leave me and myNgozi iweala jokes.

[img]http://www.see.ed.ac.uk/~johnc/teaching/fluidmechanics4/2003-04/fluids2/img80.gif[/img]

As for the bold portion, answer is NO I do not agree with you. If Dr. Ngozi went to Harvard, Graduated in Summa cumlaude, highest honors in Economics / Finance, then NO she wasn't running away from science, she just like to deal with money and economy period. While you are saddened in your so-called theory, go to many schools and see where business students graduate with math and science minors. There are people who interchange courses - Major economics with emphasis on Mathematics and minor science in Physics / Chemistry/ Computer Science etc. You're not smarter than the Quants on Wall street (put together with all your math and science); check out how many [b]specialized [/b]attorneys have Engineering or science degrees, it may shock you to know the stats, so get it together. Science is not all about who is smarter or intelligent, it's all about interest.

I don't need to ask sh/it; it's unfortunate that the Nigerian education puts yall through hell and that's what it is. It does not make your curriculum and harder or smarter than the Mechanical or Electrical Engineer from Stanford or MIT. If anything, curriculum here is a lot versed and intense unlike Nigeria that's one way. Dr. Ngozi doesn't have to graduate from Nigeria; she graduated from Harvard and MIT, can you dig that?

Again, post your graduating transcripts for all to see; it's one thing to do Engineering and have 2.8 out of 4.0 scale, than to have a 3.9 out of a 4.0 scale (CGPA).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg Planning State Of Emergency In Lagos – Acn / Efcc Slams Sylva With Money Laundering Charges / Explosion In Kano, 2 Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.