Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity (6761 Views)

This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) / Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? / PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by musiwa43: 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2011
you real dont get I am joking with about Ngozi iweala, it is possible to provide electricity within 1 year.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 16, 2011
Clearly, everybody thinks its a joke for any Nigerian president to provide 24hrs power supply after one year in office. Shocking to know that the same people raised hell when GEJ couldnt provide such after 100 days in office. shocked

Not making excuses for GEJ anyway, just highlighting the ease at which we display hypocrisy. shocked
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Jakumo(m): 6:31am On Oct 16, 2011
Fresident Musiwa, all zees feople laughing at your fresident-for-life ambition must be silenced as a matter of high priority.

You posted hectares of maps and satellite images, and zey laughed.

You posted partial derivatives and non-linear differential equations, while zey continued laughing.

You then bust loose with a detailed schematic of the Death Ray Generator that will be used to reduce all their fathers' houses to smoldering ashes, and unsurprisingly they STILL laughed, in their profound ignorance.

I am sorry to say this, Aare Musiwa, but these Enemies of Frogress must be taught a lesson they will never forget.  It is time to commence that presentation covering the Convolution Theorem, after which you may then freely bombard them with a few pages of Fourier Analysis.   Any survivors observed fleeing the scene can then be picked off individually as targets of opportunity, with Laplace Transform equations in the frequency domain.

TAKE NO PRISONERS, Kabiyesi Aare Becomerich Musiwa.    These people have been given adequate warning, and you must bear in mind that the Canadian electorate will not tolerate any more insults against their leader on this website.  They are poised to invade Nigeria and forcibly carve out that Benin Republic, if this disrespect of the Aare Musiwa  persists so soon after his knighthood at Buckingham Palace.

We, your loyal security detail, are standing by for orders, with our weapons locked and loaded, YET, while we prepare for this overdue corrective action, you must manifest an earth-shaking fore-taste of the damage that can be inflicted when an ELECTRICITY ENGINEER gets really angry.

Eradicate the word "pity" from your vocabulary, Musiwa.  The time for wanton ruthlessness us NOW !

Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by member479760: 7:43am On Oct 16, 2011
With those that speak good english sitting on over 40 bil barrel of oil then where are we today 51 years after?
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by FEMARY(m): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2011
We have some 3G wireless/wired routers.

1.Share your 3G modems-Starcomms IZAP,Multilinks Blue,MTN fastlink,Glo,Etisalat etc among several computers

2. Save yourself from server hanging,use a router instead
3.No more jaga jaga cables around.

4.This router works with Android Tablet,phones,Blackbery,iPADsetc.Undisputably the best 3G router in the market.

5.Share up to 12 computers on  Starcomms network.

Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by MMM2(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2011
front page angry
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by newdeal(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
Just when you think you've had enough of this seriously unserious poster grin grin grin
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by musiwa43: 3:23am On Oct 17, 2011
after i have stopped picking on Ngozi iweala. Now the bigger your head, the bigger your brain. that is a joke.

look at it this way. 1.5 million people take the exam into nigeria universities and only 250k get in. that is 16% of high school student. what happen to the 1.2 million. Means if not for america. It is guguro and epa, Ngozi iweala will be selling at oshodi market.She will laugh and shit1 for body.

If you see the number of people waiting to get USA student visa in Nigeria. then you will know what i mean.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by juman(m): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2011
^^^^^
Okay you have the knowledge to fix the problem in a year, but how are you going to get the money for the project? Because you need hundreds of billions of dollars. grin grin
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Benzora(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2011
@poster, you started a good thread and as usual detractors are trying their best to derail it.
Yes it is possible to have 24hr electricity within one year for the doubting Thomases and it is very simple indeed to achieve. As the poster correctly mentioned above, it's not rocket science. The major challenge you need to tackle in the sector is corruption because the funds are always there. Once that is out of the way then you focus on generation and distribution. I was at the Hyundai Heavy Industries a while back and this guys build ships that are power generating stations. All Musiwa needs to do is order ten. I inquired and was informed it cost about $280M for one, the challenge here is that it might take a couple of months for them to meet the order. Next, fix the gridlines by putting about 500,000 Nigerian youths and about 10,000 Nigerians in diaspora, Korean, Chinese and Greece expertriates to work. All we need is the right fellow at the helm of affairs, don't let anybody deceive that it cannot be done. Also when the major highway connecting Seoul City to Busan (the industrial city) was connected, the then Military leader visisted the project about 80 times to ensure proper execution despite the fact that there were consultants supervising Hyundai Construction Company that built the road. How many times has your goodluck visited any of the power stations that are being constyructed right now. All the noise is in the media and there is nothing happening on ground. Indeed, it can be done.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by llexie: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2011
Benzora:

@poster, you started a good thread and as usual detractors are trying their best to derail it.
Yes it is possible to have 24hr electricity within one year for the doubting Thomases and it is very simple indeed to achieve. As the poster correctly mentioned above, it's not rocket science. The major challenge you need to tackle in the sector is corruption because the funds are always there. Once that is out of the way then you focus on generation and distribution. I was at the Hyundai Heavy Industries a while back and this guys build ships that are power generating stations. All Musiwa needs to do is order ten. I inquired and was informed it cost about $280M for one, the challenge here is that it might take a couple of months for them to meet the order. Next, fix the gridlines by putting about 500,000 Nigerian youths and about 10,000 Nigerians in diaspora, Korean, Chinese and Greece expertriates to work. All we need is the right fellow at the helm of affairs, don't let anybody deceive that it cannot be done. Also when the major highway connecting Seoul City to Busan (the industrial city) was connected, the then Military leader visisted the project about 80 times to ensure proper execution despite the fact that there were consultants supervising Hyundai Construction Company that built the road. How many times has your goodluck visited any of the power stations that are being constyructed right now. All the noise is in the media and there is nothing happening on ground. Indeed, it can be done.

Since the beginning of this post, somebody just at least make sense that is valuable and insightful to achieving our friend's wish "if he was the president".
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Sholaf(f): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2011
musiwa,,.:

after i have stopped picking on Ngozi iweala. Now the bigger your head, the bigger your brain. that is a joke.

look at it this way. 1.5 million people take the exam into nigeria universities and only 250k get in. that is 16% of high school student. what happen to the 1.2 million. Means if not for america. It is guguro and epa, Ngozi iweala will be selling at oshodi market.She will laugh and shit1 for body.

If you see the number of people waiting to get USA student visa in Nigeria. then you will know what i mean.

You are such a CRACKER!
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by musiwa43: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2011
it is possible to have 24hr electricity in Nigeria, that is one of the reason, i said I should be president. and you have the satellite pictures. People dont have confident in the politician anymore. Not only that I will win and become president. I will win many state in the north. I cant tell you why, it is a secret. many nigerian are suffering.

but here is the truth. it is only a fool that believe it is not possible to have 24 hrs electricity.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by musiwa43: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2011
You see over 90% of nigerian are suffering. Look take for example lagos state, 90% of the street have no road, 90% of lagos street have no electricity,  90% of lagos street have  no water.  etc ,   that is suppose to be nigeria biggest city. so imagine the rest of nigeria.

You see , you cant force love. I wish Adele was a born again christian her song will tell you what nigerian should expect when nigeria break. Just listen and compare it with nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPh0AIMwwX0

nigerian should learn to know when to let go, let edo, delta and yoruba go
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Sholaf(f): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
musiwa,,.:

You see over 90% of nigerian are suffering. Look take for example lagos state, 90% of the street have no road, 90% of lagos street have no electricity,  90% of lagos street have  no water.  etc ,   that is suppose to be nigeria biggest city. so imagine the rest of nigeria.

You see , you cant force love. I wish Adele was a born again christian her song will tell you what nigerian should expect when nigeria break. Just listen and compare it with nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPh0AIMwwX0

nigerian should learn to know when to let go, let edo, delta and yoruba go

You mean edo, delta and yoruba shold be joined with De Benin Republique
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Demdem(m): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2011
This is strange. 3rd page and still no map on musiwa thread. has goggle map shut down?

musiwa,,.:

[img]http://www.see.ed.ac.uk/~johnc/teaching/fluidmechanics4/2003-04/fluids2/img80.gif[/img]

Chai just becos of 24hrs electricity. na wa ooooo
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by GeorgeD1(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2011
too much theory is our problem in this country!
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by musiwa43: 4:48am On Oct 20, 2011
explain
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Arosa(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2011
It's also possible for naija to send a man to the moon in 1 year. grin grin grin grin
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by musiwa43: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2011
My opinion on Subsidy by musiwa

i dont believe nigeria have fuel subsidy. But if the issue is selling at the international rate. it may have its advantage but the jonathan goodluck govt way of going about it is wrong. There is no way, Jonathan Goodluck can negotiate with labour about minimum wage and now come and increase the fuel. the process will be to first have international rate and ask labour to determine wage base on the new international rate.

The advantage of international rate is that you have consistent supply .
2. Advantage also include building of new refinery
3, increase in employment
4. Less transportation of raw crude.

The disadvantage it increase inflation
2. Because nigeria does not regulate the USA dollar, you leave your economy depending on the USA dollar, and they may decide to crash the dollar.
3. may be expensive for nigerian.
4 destroy the transportation sector

I have a solution that will work. Ngozi iweala, my head big pass your own, so my brain is bigger than your too and smarter. you want to know the solution.
you will end up like zimbabwe
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by musiwa43: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
young man you see, i may be more powerful than your president in nigeria. you may not want to believe, i have loyalist all over nigeria. someone i know is in control of one of the most powerful group in northern politics. when i add that to the yorubas, I will be president. it is enough to even impreach Jonathan Goodluck as president of Nigeria. And the lord God of host see me, I am not boosting. I am telling you the truth. And God see me , I am not telling you lie.

it is not my opinion but what should happen about oil. you see it is hard for shell or mobil to build a refinery and sell for N65 while they buy crude at over N100. they are running at a lost.

the solution is to first have international rate and then sit down with labour and have labour union tell you what the salary should be. if the international price is N180. minimum wage should be about N50,000. You have to make minimum wage N50,000 before you can have international price. Nigeria does not have a choice.

Here is the issue. You see 97% of Nigerian do not trust Jonathan Goodluck with their money. the reason is Jonathan Goodluck was Diepreye Alamieyeseigha deputy governor when they transfer 10 million pound to london. so you cant blame nigerian for not trusting him. even fashola , amachies, sambo, daniel , atiku etc and others nigerian politician they dont trust them, this is one issue.

to be honest with you nigerian donot trust nigeria politician because they are corrupt. That why I said I should be president. nigerian will trust me over most of this people. if i show you my profile. you cant start talking of a man who have corruption written all over him and you say, he should be president.

Look 99% of nigerian will never agree that the different in the price of N65 and the new rate should go to the federal govt. look a man sitting in kano will rather give that money to his state.

If we have state fuel tax, it will help state to develop.

I am a believer that if we increase salary by 3 times what people get now , just as you increase fuel price 3 times to meet the international rate. we have to meet the international rate. we can not continue to just ship raw crude abroad while we can refine them locally and now ship them abroad. The money in the oil business is not in the crude oil , the real profit is in the already refined oil. it mean minimun wage should be N50,000
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by DOGIDOPE: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm within ONE YEARS?abeg go back to nursery school and fix your grammar first,olodo rabata wey one be president.
Re: Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity by Femeto: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
musiwa48:
within 1 years, if i was president, you will have 24hr electricity,
Na so Fashola talk am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Installed As Grand Patron Of The Nigerian Red Cross Society / . / 100 Nigeria Youth Leaders Hold Talks At Democracy Youth Round Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.