Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun (33371 Views)

Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara / How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by 0LA0LUWA1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Use your original moniker, I want to check if you are one of those supporting APC evil policies

Please help me. My original moniker was banned when I used it to post it.
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by dazzlingd(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Lugard It shall not be well with you

It will never be well with them all. Queen Elizabeth and lord lugard. May they never find peace in after life

And if they reincarnate, may they be reincarnated in the poorest region of west Africa and be married off to jihadists

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by MrBanner(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Use your original moniker, I want to check if you are one of those supporting APC evil policies

That guy is a chronic scammer, don't say you weren't warned

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Tareq1105: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
They picked him up in his house in Ibadan, Oyo state and took him to Ilorin, Kwara state without the knowledge of police.

Imagine the abuse of his right. Going to arrest in another state without the approval of the State Police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by masseratti: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Favouret:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank
the time and hours you use to do this can actually serve you better than posting online everytime, go and find work biko... Everyone is struggling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by XAUBulls: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by XAUBulls: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
Great.

I believe that the wind of change that will lead to the rebirth of the ancient Yoruba religion has started.

The ancient Yoruba is a monotheistic society that never fought anyone to practice a universal religion.

What the fathers does of old is so that "kilu Tuba Kotu se." That the land might appease the father and that comfort might triumph.

It's not just ilu that needs comfort, individuals too. So they have their rituals as the religion or their choice demands.

This is Isese, and it's not idolatry but a search for God through the ways of the founding ancestors.

Noah was an ancestor, after descending from the ark, he offered sacrifice to God of creation. How about Cain and Abel? And Abraham?

Paul enjoined the Christian to offer their lives as living sacrifice to God. The meaning of redemptive death of Christ is that we don't need to offer sacrifice to God any more.

Religion should be a relief for mankind, something that brings sequential comfort. If that's absent in any religion, it's a cult and another bondage.

May your comfort triumph, dear fatherland.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Rodinat: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Continue
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by AllBlack: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
EnglishUsa:

May his corpse come alive in that useless coffin every night for him to choke and die again repeatedly. Amen.
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by iamjavadem(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
I understand what the police are doing, very wise. If you know, you know.
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by arex4bb: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Why all these media uproar, why can't you people go to the court to present your case that the warrant of arrest is fake.
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by nuruajao: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
Igbo:
Sahara desert reporter with fake news
You said is fake please kindly show us the original
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Pietrak1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
easyfem:
Fear that religion

No, the religion should not be feared. It should be hated and continually be exposed.
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Kay25(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
Shame on those Islamic clerics isn't he right now that they are deceivers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Yibo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
nuruajao:
You said is fake please kindly show us the original
has he shown you the fake one first?
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Thomasankara(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
[/color]I smell lies😆[color=#770077]
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Naijanascam: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
EnglishUsa:

Lugard and his girlfriend Flora Shaw can never have peace anywhere they are forever
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Ate247(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
EnglishUsa:
it will never be well with this man.
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by alcuin(m): 12:34am On Aug 24, 2023
What happened to freedom of religion and association in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by ivolt: 12:54am On Aug 24, 2023
gloryman91:
Why burning Holy Book Al-Quran ?

Please stop causing problem always, just mind your belief.
So you believe the same people who forged an arrest warrant?
If they had any evidence of wrongdoing, they won't need a fake warrant.

The only thing he is guilty of is inviting his fellow traditionalist.
All other charges are fictions created to lock him up.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by mencer(m): 1:30am On Aug 24, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Stop blaming luggard he was successful
Iblame your wicked leadership
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by UselessBuharist: 6:16am On Aug 24, 2023
0LA0LUWA1:

Please help me. My original moniker was banned when I used it to post it.

Ok, what’s your moniker? Put it here, I go give you money and it must be an old moniker oo
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by true2god: 6:20am On Aug 24, 2023
gloryman91:
Why burning Holy Book Al-Quran ?

Please stop causing problem always, just mind your belief.
It is not illegal for me to burn a book I buy with my money

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Ewedegubbler: 6:25am On Aug 24, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
Great.

I believe that the wind of change that will lead to the rebirth of the ancient Yoruba religion has started.

The ancient Yoruba is a monotheistic society that never fought anyone to practice a universal religion.

What the fathers does of old is so that "kilu Tuba Kotu se." That the land might appease the father and that comfort might triumph.

It's not just ilu that needs comfort, individuals too. So they have their rituals as the religion or their choice demands.

This is Isese, and it's not idolatry but a search for God through the ways of the founding ancestors.

Noah was an ancestor, after descending from the ark, he offered sacrifice to God of creation. How about Cain and Abel? And Abraham?

Paul enjoined the Christian to offer their lives as living sacrifice to God. The meaning of redemptive death of Christ is that we don't need to offer sacrifice to God any more.

Religion should be a relief for mankind, something that brings sequential comfort. If that's absent in any religion, it's a cult and another bondage.

Just keep it out of kwara or u guys would get bloody nose ooo

Eleribu people
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by complexstuffs(m): 6:44am On Aug 24, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
Great.

Human sacrifice religion

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by absoluteSuccess: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2023
complexstuffs:

Human sacrifice religion

Jesus was sacrificed.

Pagan Arabs were sacrificed in early wars of Islam for the course of Islam like it's being done today in the north.

Where did Yoruba religion required you to kill?
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by absoluteSuccess: 6:55am On Aug 24, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

Just keep it out of kwara or u guys would get bloody nose ooo

Eleribu people

It's too early in the day to start cursing, I don't think I've mentioned your name or tagged you to my post.

Show you have common sense in what you are doing. Have I mentioned the universe called kwara in my post?

By the way, it's ewedu, (like /du/ in chinedu) "black leaf", not ewede, which is senseless.

You may have to change your senseless identity if it's possible.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by 43Ronin: 7:08am On Aug 24, 2023
This is why the igbos despise and hate Islam with all their hearts, the reason why 99.8% of their population are either Christian, Jewish or traditionalist. They know that Islam is nothing but anarchy and Islam was the reason for the civil war. Look at Nigeria for Islam to thrive, the people have to be poor. Buhari started the islamization agenda through poverty, thiéfnubu now wants to finish it. charlatans like kumuyi will definitely reap what they have sown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics / Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) / Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.