Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun (33367 Views)

Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara / How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lolz
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by XtraFortunes: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
So law enforcement officers now use fake warrant to arrest peopleangry

Nigeria really needs an over haul and Peter Obi is the man God has assigned to do the Job

All eyes on the Judiciary

PODATTI is coming

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Yibo(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:
How Islam is tearing the south west apart, but Tinubu supporters will say otherwise...
kwara is north central

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by gloryman91: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
Why burning Holy Book Al-Quran ?

Please stop causing problem always, just mind your belief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Ykc2(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
Imagine if traditional worshipers in kwara were too hostile to the first Muslims that brought Islam to kwara state will Islam spread all over kwara? Today Muslims are majority in kwara state now they won't allow traditional worshipers to worship in peace?what type of nonsense is this? When they in minority they want secularism once they are in majority they want sharia Islam will never succeed in igbo land

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by raskymonojendor: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
This our country sef.
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by raskymonojendor: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:
How Islam is tearing the south west apart, but Tinubu supporters will say otherwise...
Since when did Kwara become a SW state?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Padipadi(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
GboyegaD:
We are not interested in this story. What we want to see is that those behind this should be arrested and prosecuted.

One thing I find so strange though is "Will the Islamic clerics who wanted to stop Isese day forge documents?" They should please not put us in the dark and reveal everything once they are done with the investigations.
The chief imam of Ilorin should be arrested. The issue of Isese ll end up giving Islam more bad name. When repercussions occur, they ll all feel the heat.
There are clips of different alfas threatening Isese people on Facebook, internet etc.
The first set of muslims that confronted Yeye Ajisekemi should v been arrested too. Isese worshippers should use the judiciary too. There are SAN among them, they v people in NPF, military etc. Let everyone flex their power if muslims feel they v monopoly of violence and causing unrest since they want to be mad. In ordinary Pakistan, a muslim blasphemed and they started burning Churches. Is that not lunacy? Also, the man Tani Olorun was born a muslim, still has a muslim Alhaji dad and Alhaja mom. Is that not enough to tell muslims that you don't win the heart of people with force or compelling them. You preach to them with reasons why they should be changed. Not everything is gburugburu like elupeee campaign people during 2023 presidential elections. In short, muslims own too much!

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by veraponpo(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
It is evident that Muslims cannot take what they do to people.

They lack tolerance and peace.

Whoever was used for this wickedness should face the wrath of the law.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by nairanaira12: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
Igbo:
Sahara desert reporter with fake news

It is a true news.

Your Islamic clerics, who are supposed to be upright, are forging documents.

Where is the peace and godliness in islam? Kindly show me.

So called people of God are forging arrest warrant.

What a shame!

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Brendaniel: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Ok Maybe I will change it to Yoruba, I think that will be better, thank You, I will change it immediately....
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by waynetee(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
Shame on the fraud emir and his foolish followers.
Why can't he burn a book he bought with his own money or practice the religion he believed in ?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Brendaniel: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
Igbo:
kwara is north central

Thank you for the correction, I am changing the word to Yoruba
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by SmartyPants(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Lugard It shall not be well with you

You are still blaming Lugard?? So you dont know that from 1950 to 1960 your ancestors had every opportunity to undo Lugard's act?

Go and read your history.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Kukutente23: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Shame on islamists who preach respect for the religion of others but will not allow others practice theirs in peace

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Brendaniel: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
raskymonojendor:

It think this is better...

How Islam is tearing Yoruba apart, but Tinubu supporters will say otherwise...
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Brendaniel: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Igbo:
kwara is north central
Corrected
How Islam is tearing Yoruba apart, but Tinubu supporters will say otherwise...
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by asanausana91: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
You cannot build something on nothing. Since the arrest is illegal, every other thing there is null and void.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by juman(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
He is useless guy.
He deserve to go to jail.
I bet it, if he continue like that he would be killed by islamist.
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
He will soon be released. Bad things tend to happen to people who try to oppress the Yoruba people. The emir should watch his back. Freedom of religion is important in Yoruba culture and is a constitutional right in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Otsam(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
The police command said the warrant was fake... Now the question is, was the arrest not by men of police force? Who are these officers? What we are supposed to see here is, those police officers has been arrested for questioning on where they got the warrant from. Also, the station they took him to couldn't recognize a fake warrant?
RUBBISH.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by AfonjaConehead: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Please coneheaded structures lives matters o..
See how them Jas they toss them upandan like chicken for their own ilu Kwara by Gambari people,chai!!!
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by enemyofprogress: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Lugard It shall not be well with you
ameeeeeeen
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by enemyofprogress: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrBanner:

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique mukina2 oam4j rocktation dragnet
why you dey call dem? You dey report am abi? If you can't help the guy, gboju kuro, carry your face comot from what he wroted.
Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Advancedman(m): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Bullet01:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/21/nigeria-police-confirm-fake-warrant-was-used-arrest-traditional-religion-practitioner

If these people possess any power whatsoever they should rain down hell.
And to the Muslims see what your people are doing that means they have being using the Nigeria Police as their pocket pistol against innocent Nigerians.
Typical of falsehood happening in the north taking innocent life,
If the south were not decent enough they could have gone the northern way killing innocent individual for nothing by make fabrication of lies from cheer hatred.
Peace loving religion don't do this and truth must be said it has nothing to do with religion these swr of people are Vampires bloodthirsty being.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by Yibo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
nairanaira12:

It is a true news.

Your Islamic clerics, who are supposed to be upright, are forging documents.

Where is the peace and godliness in islam? Kindly show me.

So called people of God are forging arrest warrant.

What a shame!
go to court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by enemyofprogress: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
juman:
He is useless guy.
He deserve to go to jail.
I bet it, if he continue like that he would be killed by islamist.
you're a potential terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by MrBanner(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
enemyofprogress:
why you dey call dem? You dey report am abi? If you can't help the guy, gboju kuro, carry your face comot from what he wroted.

He's a scammer. "Wroted" kill you there!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun by UselessBuharist: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
0LA0LUWA1:
Good evening, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Tunde. I am 34 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.
Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was yesterday afternoon, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No 25, Adeola Joshua Street, off cooperative villa road, Badore, Ajah, Lagos State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things of life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0906.604.0652

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

ACCESS BANK PLC
My account number is 166.908.8875
Name is O. Tunde

I want to sell my Vivo Y1.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Use your original moniker, I want to check if you are one of those supporting APC evil policies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.