Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

. . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . . (265 Views)

I Swear To Almighty God, Tinubu Won The 2023 Presidential Election - BKO / PMB: Leaders Who Swear By The Holy Book Must Not Abuse Public Office / Buhari: Leaders Who Swear By The Holy Book Must Not Abuse Public Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. . by Nyne: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . . by OneCandleAway(f): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
The white man's land are always ready to loot ignorant countries to name their lands better, right from the days of exploration, slavery, colonialism to neo colonialism.

It's our foolish kwaders we blame. We the Nigerians don't have enough access to gas but they want to sell to others. They can't lay pipeline in homes so we don't have to carry cylinder up and down but they can lay pipeline to Europe.

We just keep voting fir our oppressors. The ignorant northern population who are zombues and vote whoever their Islamic leaders tell them are also another problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . . by Nyne: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
OneCandleAway:
The white man's land are always ready to loot ignorant countries to name their lands better, right from the days of exploration, slavery, colonialism to neo colonialism.

It's our foolish kwaders we blame. We the Nigerians don't have enough access to gas but they want to sell to others. They can't lay pipeline in homes so we don't have to carry cylinder up and down but they can lay pipeline to Europe.

We just keep voting fir our oppressors. The ignorant northern population who are zombues and vote whoever their Islamic leaders tell them are also another problem

“They can’t lay pipelines in homes so we don’t have to carry cylinders up and down but can lay pipeline to europe”

May God continue to bless you abundantly.
Re: . . by ican2020: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Until they split Nigeria things will remain as it is
Re: . . by enemybulldozer(m): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nyne:
There’s this graph that I was going through today and I found something that really amazed me. Is this stupid*dy or what ?

These are the points I want you to look out for in the graph ;

1. USA is the largest oil producer in the world. It’s a graph from 2021 but it still matches that of 2023. USA still tops.

2. Nigeria isn’t even on the list of 1-10

This is what baffles me;

In 2021 or so, Nigeria agreed to build oil pipelines from the Southeast down to Europe.

If European countries had oil, do you think they would do such ?

Why can’t USA being the highest producer of oil run such pipelines ?

This thing is a curse, honestly! Who swear for Nigeria ?

The pipeline has passed through Niger republic already but it’s not functioning yet.

If that pipeline starts functioning, it’s the end for Nigeria. And May God never let us see such.

I believe that God is trying to fight for us that’s why there’s war going on in Niger Republic.

This is high foolishness.

Nigeria needs intervention. We need to fight.

We can’t just keep talking online and doing nothing about this.

If the pipeline should start operation, Nigeria would start to beg like they don’t have food. Whereas, they gave it away.

They gave it away to people that would still use the same food that was given to them to oppress those who gave it to them.

We must break this yoke In Jesus Name.

These leaders that sign such deal are so greedy and so evil and so dark minded. These people can never escape the lake of fire .

These are the screenshots below;
Where are the "we SS" crew? grin grin grin
Where are the "Igbos want us because of our oil" crew?

Igbos are your problem but your so-called resources are being taking away by foreigners, and you lots are not saying anything about it.

Shame!

(1) (Reply)

"Why Is Tinubu Always Blaming People Over His Certificate Saga"? —Great Oracle / Musawa: I Haven’t Spoken On NYSC Saga / Lawyers Stage Walkout At Nba’s ‘unbarred’ Concert Over Guest ‘performer’ Portabl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.