Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass (6802 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / No Man Has Ever Approached Me – Young 22 Year Old Lady Discloses / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Kobicove(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
Merch:
Na choir mistress for house on the rock church give me my first anal sex

shocked
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by youngfocus(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Fiscus105:

Make sure you link up with girl you will marry and bore children for you in brothel oo. At least, you will have absolute peace of mind that nobody is deceiving you.
Od*e you are not the one to tell me where to pick my wife from,but is mostly damaged woman that go to church that except few though that is my view.more u can met a girl in seminar,program,mall,party etc so using brothel show u lack something call sense,If I dated normal girl I know is normal girl I’m dated so what sup won’t hurt me compared to some church girl that u will think u have seen angel only to find out she is more exposed more than u can ever imagine
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by placeofallure(f): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
KingLennon:
You will see them in the church choir. That's when I believed that Lucifer was a choir master....cheesy

Why do people like to always bad-mouth us choir girls? I just don't get.
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by KAM3KAZI: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
I get experience for this one lol

Not only was she naughty but her head game was spiritual (at least before I met another girl that completely reset my head with head). I remember one time we were discussing about the Babcock sextape where the girl was expelled not because of the sex but because she swallowed the guys cum, then this girl told me that she would swallow mine and she did, multiple times in fact. On one occasion while she was giving me head she said the mouth she is using to praise God is the same mouth she is using to give me head then laughed and continued giving me head.

Omo that day my brain blow!

I still keep in touch with her because she's an amazing person

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Fiscus105(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
youngfocus:

Od*e you are not the one to tell me where to pick my wife from,but is mostly damaged woman that go to church that except few though that is my view.more u can met a girl in seminar,program,mall,party etc so using brothel show u lack something call sense,If I dated normal girl I know is normal girl I’m dated so what sup won’t hurt me compared to some church girl that u will think u have seen angel only to find out she is more exposed more than u can ever imagine

If u re not most foolish teenager,( I doubt if u re not brought up by single mama), you would know that, the girls u meet in mall, seminar and program,are same set of girls you will also meet either in the church or mosque....... infact, the way u guys reason suggest we haven't seen anything now, .... future is doom.

I repeat, make sure u link up with club girl to give u peace of mind.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by youngfocus(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Fiscus105:

If u re not most foolish teenager,( I doubt if u re not brought up by single mama), u would know that the girls u meet in mall, seminar and program,are same set of girls you will also meet either in the church or mosque....... infact, the way u guys reason suggest we haven't seen anything now, .... future is doom.

Ode ur assumption are all wrong,first I’m not brought up by a single mother,secondary I'm not a teenager,if u have comprehending reasoning,you will know girls met in the church know how to act very well,they will do like a saint forming holy holy,but they are the one that do so many bad things,except few of them in quote except few of them.that is my own point of u.u don’t have to tell me where to get a wet a wife simple because I said I don’t want church girl.u can go front and b campaigning for church girl not here bro
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Fiscus105(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
youngfocus:

Ode ur assumption are all wrong,first I’m not brought up by a single mother,secondary I'm not a teenager,if u have comprehending reasoning,you will know girls met in the church know how to act very well,they will do like a saint forming holy holy,but they are the one that do so many bad things,except few of them in quote except few of them.that is my own point of u.u don’t have to tell me where to get a wet a wife simple because I said I don’t want church girl.u can go front and b campaigning for church girl not here bro

If u re not teenager and still reason like this, I pity woman that born u.

It's only a mad frustrated grown up guy like you that bilivd that, all the people he sees in church are saints, you asked urself, why are they preaching on every Sunday if everyone is a believer?

Meanwhile, what is different between you and the wayward church girl u met?

Who tells you that, it's only chorister that must be saint while you free to turn to gigolo and still be feeling like messiah?

I'm sure u plan to end in hellfire, while choirs will make heaven.

Werey, what good for goose is also good for gander ok

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by youngfocus(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Fiscus105:

If u re not teenager and still reason like this, I pity woman that born u.

It's only a mad frustrated grown up guy like you that bilivd that, all the people he sees in church are saints, you asked urself why are they preaching every Sunday if everyone is believer .

Meanwhile, what is different between you and the wayward church girl u met.

Who tells you that it's only chorister that must be saint while you can turn gigolo and still be feeling like messiah?

I'm sure u plan to end in hellfire, while choirs will make heaven.

Werey, what good for goose is also good for gander ok
I have come into conclusion that you are not brought up from a good home,out of our conversation did u see where I brought ur family or mum into this.anyway I’m well brought up if not for the fact that u are a dullard.where I choose to have my woman is non of ur business that is my choice and u don’t have the right to suggest any place for me idiot.is cool u mind ur own business if my experience with church girls is not cool and decided not to date any church girl that is my choice not ur and stop taking drugs for some else headache ok,I hope u are heal on time from this sickness of urs
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by candygist: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
You all should realised that nobody holy pass. Im not very lucky with church girls but I get guys way dey knack them steady back in uni days.

But I have ended up knackin 3 sweet muslims girls from good homes and 2 of them father happens to be an Alfa here in Lagos.

Muslim girls are the best especially the ones with hijab. Kahdijat was from sokoto, Busola and Aishat ar from Lagos State. They gave me my best sex so far in life.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Merch:
Na choir mistress for house on the rock church give me my first anal sex

Must u mention de name of de church? Maturity demands that u leave the church out of ur story.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by anthonyuncle(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
na them be the real badass
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by spencekat(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
Fiscus105:

If u re not most foolish teenager,( I doubt if u re not brought up by single mama), u would know that [/b]the girls u meet in mall, seminar and program,are same set of girls you will also meet either in the church or mosque.[b]...... infact, the way u guys reason suggest we haven't seen anything now, .... future is doom.

One chilled bottle of 33 and a delicious plate of isi ewu for you.
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by RealEzee(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
braxjay:

is it your fornication?
coolkeep FUNnicatong jare
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Styluss: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yes I did, till she gave me the best blow jobbb ever, we couldnt fccckkkk because she said her pastor gave her a revelation not to have sex. She was extremly tight cos I fingered her. She visited me braless and pantless wearing an oversized hoodie and a short legings. It was fun.

pachigo001:
Hello nairalanders have you ever approach a girl you think is too religious only to discover she is the same with other girls but using church to cover up ,mine happened when I was still in the university the girl was an usher in the church but she sabi any style including doggy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Nonexisting1: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Oh I remember Stella now. She never joked with Maria di aso, I think she was in Mary league at her church then. After fuccking me reverse cowgirl to her satisfaction, she would kneel down with her chaplets and pray for forgiveness. One day, I disturbed her prayer by pressing her big breasts from behind again, she suspended the prayer and we did round too. I was shocked how fast she jumped back to the prayer afterwards. I miss my uni days especially the time I had in quantum to waste on frivolities like sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by KingLennon(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
placeofallure:

Why do people like to always bad-mouth us choir girls? I just don't get.
The immorality that happens there is extreme...
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by placeofallure(f): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
KingLennon:

The immorality that happens there is extreme...

Immorality is everywhere Bro. I think the choir's is just overhyped because of the glamour in there.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by KingLennon(m): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
placeofallure:

Immorality is everywhere Bro. I think the choir's is just overhyped because of the glamour in there.
but the choir has suppose to maintain high moral standards
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by DonroxyII: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
KingLennon:

The choir is a human & human must fvck especially during this hard time when things seems tight ... na sex folks go dey sex to reduce tension if not blood vessel for brain fit burst .....

That's just it!
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
Normal.
Once had it with a deeper lifer those early days as a teacher then in Nigeria after months of telling her my feelings. .

Just like every normal babe.. But the funny and icing thing Is dat she came visiting, prepared and was like.. I'm ready. just do it to me.. Lol

Niggar felt cold.. N it was done but with a mutual consent.

Good old days mehn.
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by placeofallure(f): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
KingLennon:

Yes, you are correct.
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by kumero(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
Yes o, this one is very common. Most of them don't like to have sex but they indulge in other freaky things. Had one in school then, proper church girl, never had sex with her but she always gave me amazing blowjobs till i would cum in her mouth and she would always swallow my cum. I would ask her how it tastes and she would say it tastes salty but that she likes it. It was great

KAM3KAZI:
I get experience for this one lol

Not only was she naughty but her head game was spiritual (at least before I met another girl that completely reset my head with head). I remember one time we were discussing about the Babcock sextape where the girl was expelled not because of the sex but because she swallowed the guys cum, then this girl told me that she would swallow mine and she did, multiple times in fact. On one occasion while she was giving me head she said the mouth she is using to praise God is the same mouth she is using to give me head then laughed and continued giving me head.

Omo that day my brain blow!

I still keep in touch with her because she's an amazing person
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by Evestar200(f): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass by KAM3KAZI: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
kumero:
Yes o, this one is very common. Most of them don't like to have sex but they indulge in other freaky things. Had one in school then, proper church girl, never had sex with her but she always gave me amazing blowjobs till i would cum in her mouth and she would always swallow my cum. I would ask her how it tastes and she would say it tastes salty but that she likes it. It was great

That's exactly what she said when I asked her the same question lol, my sexual experience with her wasn't limited to head though

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Have Romantic Feelings For A Fellow Lady? / Mariah Carey Nipple Slip Out Of Her Bra At The Beach (photos) 18+ / Please I Need A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.