Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Lekki-ikoyi Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki-ikoyi Bridge (3770 Views)

FG To File Defence In Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Suit / Lagos Sued For Proposed N500 Toll On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge / Fashola Inspects Ikoyi Bridge Now At 80% Completion. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki-ikoyi Bridge by minimynimo(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2011
The most senseless project to be commissioned ever,

Conceived in greed and foolishness
Approved in ignorance and idiocy
Commissioned in utter lack of foresight
KEPT open in INSENSITIVITY, CARELESS and WICKEDNESS

Government is for the interest of the people, not to serve people's selfish pride. The fact that you wasted billion to execute a foolish project does not mean it MUST be kept open.

The least conscientious thing to be done is to redefine its use to time (say) [b]9[/b]pm to [b]12[/b]pm.
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Bridge by seanet02: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2011
Look at this slowpoke?
get a life
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Bridge by werepeLeri: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2011
lOOK at this molue driver
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Bridge by seanet02: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2011
look at Fstranger the Ediot
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Bridge by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2011
minimynimo:

The most senseless project to be commissioned ever,

Conceived in greed and foolishness
Approved in ignorance and idiocy
Commissioned in utter lack of foresight
KEPT open in INSENSITIVITY, CARELESS and WICKEDNESS

Government is for the interest of the people, not to serve people's selfish pride. The fact that you wasted billion to execute a foolish project does not mean it MUST be kept open.

The least conscientious thing to be done is to redefine its use to time (say) [b]9[/b]pm to [b]12[/b]pm.

And your point is?
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Bridge by minimynimo(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2011
No need exchanging words or calling names,

@HNosegbe,
my point is that when it becomes obvious that a project is a source of serious hardship to the people, you should at least redefine its use, and not keep it open just because you can. The interest and well-being of the people should top priority. Govt exist to make life a little easier for the people.
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Bridge by bigboss80s(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
Here is your reply

Re: Lekki-ikoyi Bridge by ladiaj: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2013
You have written something but I for one still don't get your point...can you be a bit more explicit, make your case clearly. How is it a source of serious hardship to the people and what do you mean by redefine its use

I am trying to be objective here, cuz am just seeing this post and I will really like understand your view on this.

minimynimo: No need exchanging words or calling names,

@HNosegbe,
my point is that when it becomes obvious that a project is a source of serious hardship to the people, you should at least redefine its use, and not keep it open just because you can. The interest and well-being of the people should top priority. Govt exist to make life a little easier for the people.

(1) (Reply)

. / Ten Facts That Will Help You Understand Israel-gaza Conflict / Nigeria's Boko Haram 'seize Banki Town Near Cameroon'-bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.