Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Carelessness In Its Height - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Carelessness In Its Height (528 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carelessness In Its Height by Kingsley123456(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
HONESTLY, I have never thought I could find myself in a situation like this๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” I wouldn't want to say the confidence was so much that I've never envisage a thing like this so far, I have always believed that , whenever I'm ready to get married , I will pick whoever suits my lifestyle and heart๐Ÿ’œ whoever I wish to marry without hesitation or any form of hindrance whatsoever....

I have dated women who never wanted to see me frown let alone getting pissed on any issue, a lady who will be the one to apologize even when I realized what I did was wrong.....
I have dated lady who cares much more on my skin than I do....
I have dated women who's forever ready to cook for me whenever I mention hunger by their side....A lady who will never hide a thing even money from me, someone who knows every words that I'm not saying , lady who's there to give me s*x even when she's mad at me which I enjoy the most....
BUT CARELESSLY, I lost them all to my current Girlfriend who doesn't care about me or my dirty play pants, who will not even look at my side when I cough let alone saying a word of Care unless I'm about to vomit Blood Sha...
Who doesn't even call me when she's at work from morning till 5pm but sometimes say Hello on WhatsApp Sha...No sex when she's slightly tired or angry, I can't even calm her down when she's angry, No Hello when she get up from bed early in the morning ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถNo welcome baby when I walk in from work in the evening and she's living with me ........I can't say them all Ajeh..........
I have complained to her severally even seeked advice here on Nairaland.....she told me that she loves me so much but that's her own way of living...
I have always wished to marry a caring, intelligent and a complete SUBMISSIVE woman who will only argue when I'm in mood for argument ...

I don't know if I can still do anything about the type of woman I desire .......but I'm loosing control....I'm putting my mind together to walk out of the relationship , But Two different things are tying me down๐Ÿ‘‡

1) she's living with me, can't afford to send her packing when I know she doesn't have anywhere to go for now, unless I give her time to save up money for rent and can't afford to give her money gan....so seeing her every night in my bed is a problem on its own.

2) I'm also being careful, don't want to leave from frying pan to Fire, that would be traumatized......yea, and, I don't even know how soon I can get the kinda woman that deserve me........
Re: Carelessness In Its Height by vincenteger: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
You are not ready to leave that relationship

1 Like

Re: Carelessness In Its Height by h0pze3: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hmmm, better leave the relationship
Re: Carelessness In Its Height by Sonnobax15(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
lipsrsealed
The beautiful ones are not yet born bro......

At a certain stage in our lives, we've all made similar mistakes..But maturity had really dealt with us,to the extent that majority of us have even decided to live with whatsoever life has got for us.....

Las las,none of us good.....na manage we dey manage each other when it comes to relationship and marriage.

1 Like

Re: Carelessness In Its Height by izonborn098(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Don't date olosho, they add nothing to ur life...... Go for legit babes.....
There are still manageable babes if u are deep into business and quick in recognizing red flags....
Re: Carelessness In Its Height by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
May b u av exaust ur limit of good girls during ur dating stage,and now that u want to marry there are no more good girls for u
Re: Carelessness In Its Height by anthonyuncle(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
the two reasons you gave for staying are not solid enough for you to stay
Re: Carelessness In Its Height by SavageResponse(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
Once you allow a lady to start living with you on a permanent basis because of free sex getting rid of her will be very difficult!

1 Like

Re: Carelessness In Its Height by Newdawn30: 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
Getting her to leave will be difficult, because she is cohabitating with you... That's the disadvantage. And ones she get belle e don finish

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling The Pain No One Talks About In Marriage / Share Your Experience With These Clowns / My Husband Hits Me At Every Provocation Should We Continue? Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.