Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Herdsman Killed In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsman Killed In Anambra State (28640 Views)

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by PoloG: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
A herdsman who has now been identified as Zakari Sale, has been shot dead in the Ukwulu community of Dunokofia Local Government Area of Anambra State.

This was disclosed by Alhaji Gidado Siddiki, leader of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MCBAN) in the South East on Friday, August 25.

Siddiki said a total of 15 cows were killed in the same community two weeks before the incident. He said;

“I came to know about the incident when the brother of the slain herdsman, Haruna Sale, called me on Wednesday, August 23, and told me that his brother had been missing since August 21, 2023, and immediately after the call, we set up a search party where we eventually found his decomposed body in a bush around the community.

The deceased was shot in the head and left leg. The decomposed body was evacuated from the scene to Chukwumemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital Amaku-Awka, with the help of the police from Dunokofia Divisional Police Headquarters Ukpo, after I reported the case to them and he was officially confirmed dead by the hospital.

“The deceased has since been buried in accordance with the Islamic rite. The Traditional ruler of the community, who has been a good leader also told my subjects living in his community. He said he has advised my people to vacate the town temporarily to enable him to study the security situation in his community.

Most of the criminals operating in the area always disguise themselves as Fulani herders.
“We call on the State Governor, Chukwuma Soludo, to strengthen the farmers/herders committee template set up by the immediate past governor, Willie Obiano, to help settle cases of this nature in the state.”

Siddikki, who is also Siriki Fulani in Anambra called on the security agencies to ensure that those behind the barbaric act are brought to Justice. He also appealed to his members to remain calm and go about their normal business.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/herdsman-killed-in-anambra-state-2.html

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by TemplarLandry: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by descarado: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
So?

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Elsudani2: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
Good riddance to one terrorist

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Pwayne2016(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
That's good

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by izonborn098(m): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
Igbos! Don't play with those fools called herdsmen and co-! Kill them if they are a threat to ur territory... Those niggas can't even enter my state and misbehave...

123 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by EwuuGambia: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
So what should we do?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Nice2023(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
Carrying your animals to feed on people farms can not be tolerated...u can try that in other states in the north...but not in the east.

120 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ElSudani: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
Elsudani2:
Good riddance to one terrorist

Now who is the terrorist? How can you justify killing someone even when there's no evidence of him posing any danger to you?
Imagine Malaysians killing all Ibos just because a few of them came to Malaysia with drugs.

95 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Moh248: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Now who is the terrorist? How can you justify killing someone even when there's no evidence of him posing any danger to you?
Imagine Malaysians killing all Ibos just because a few of them came to Malaysia with drugs.

Nama send your mother to go and farm in kwinamina and come back here to tell us her nice experience from headers

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ElSudani: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Moh248:

Nama send your mother to go and farm in kwinamina and come back here to tell us her nice experience from headers

Just like Malaysians would justify killing you because last year one Chinedu from Anambra whom you've never met brought some drugs into their country.

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Racoon(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
This is most likely to emaniate from the born-to-rule mentality of these killer immigrants from Futo Jallon Plateau. They bloodshed and killings they have wrecked in history is unimaginable.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Moh248: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Just like Malaysians would justify killing you because last year one Chinedu from Anambra whom you've never met brought some drugs into their country.

What stops the header from getting a land and feeding his cattle?

One cow is more than 300k you can get a piece of land for price of 2 cows.

I can see your mother is loving these heardsmen

98 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Roger3D(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
IPOB terrorists doing what they know how to do best. I blame the herdsmen for having anything to do with barren iboland. There's nothing really there to make anyone want to live there

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by DaChosenOne: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
Good. Nigerians need to drive out the Fulanis, Kanuris and Hausas. Send to Niger.

16 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ElSudani: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Moh248:

What stops the header from getting a land and feeding his cattle?

One cow is more than 300k you can get a piece of land for price of 2 cows.

I can see your mother is loving these heardsmen

The same reason your brothers are traveling all the way to Malaysia instead of just selling their drugs to you and your daddy in the village.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by enemybulldozer(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

I know you are angry because its not an Igbo person that died. Had it being the dead person happens to be Igbo, heheheee you would've changed tone by now.

Hateful hypocrites everywhere!

104 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Moh248: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

The same reason your brothers are traveling all the way to Malaysia instead of just selling their drugs to you and your daddy in the village.

The next time she goes to the bush to get satisfied, then go use dagger design her toto.

Shebi you know your father have been warning her .

Have you bother asking her why your younger brother is different from you and your father?

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ElSudani: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
enemybulldozer:
I know you are angry because its not an Igbo person that died. Had it being the dead person happens to be Igbo, heheheee you would've changed tone by now.

Hateful hypocrites everywhere!

I don't want to see anyone unjustly killed. I was here lamenting the murder of Dr. Akunyili while folks like you were busy trying to pin it on the DSS.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ElSudani: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Moh248:

The next time she goes to the bush to get satisfied, then go use dagger design her toto.

Shebi you know your father have been warning her .

Have you bother asking her why your younger brother is different from you and your father?

Angry IPOB, you will become gentle when the law catches up to you.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by hammerT: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
ANYDAY AND TIME, IGBO WILL KILL FULANI.

WHETHER BUHARI IS PRESIDENT OR NOT.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Moh248: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Angry IPOB, you will become gentle when the law catches up to you.

Tell your mama to leave Fulani and Bush.

Your father have been begging that he will pay for hotel room.

Why is she attracted to Grass and Bush ?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by goodnessme1(f): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
ESN have really done well in East.

Our mothers can now go to farm in peace.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless Easterne security network ESN

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by greatiyk4u(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
They have been killing others
After all, insecurity plenty for south east as we all know

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by AwokenVawulence: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Uu
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by hammerT: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
IGBO WARRIORS DONT PLAY

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by goodnessme1(f): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Stop crying.

Carry your cows enter East and destroy farms make we see how it goes.

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by hammerT: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
Stop crying.

NO, ALL FULANI ARE HARAM.

WHETHER THEM CARRY COW OR NOT, ANYWHERE WE GET THEM, RETURN TO 72 VIRGINS.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by goodnessme1(f): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

I don't want to see anyone unjustly killed. I was here lamenting the murder of Dr. Akunyili while folks like you were busy trying to pin it on the DSS.
But you didn't lament killing of hundreds of Youths in East by your Nigeria soldiers, their crimes was holding peaceful protest and holding prayers for release of Kanu.

Instead you rejoiced and cheered it.

Hypocrite na only Dr.Akunyili you know.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ElSudani: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
Stop crying.

I wouldn't support anyone destroying other people's hard work. But aren't you being a little disingenuous by suggesting that all herdsmen destroy farms?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by hammerT: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

I wouldn't support anyone destroying other people's hard work. But aren't you being a little disingenuous by suggesting that all herdsmen destroy farms?

SAVE YOUR RUBBISH FOR WHO CARES, IF U WAN TRY, DRESS LIKE HEADMAN ENTER SE.

NA BODY GO TELL U.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by igwebuike01: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
Anambra no be Ilorin. Thank you ESN

51 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas / Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye / Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.