Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi (60281 Views)

Herdsman Killed In Anambra State / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Makemefit12op(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
ESN Releases Photo Of Suspected Fulani Terrorist Killed In Ebonyi Violence, Blames Northerners

The Eastern Security Network operatives have released a photograph of a suspected Fulani terrorist killed during the violence which has engulfed Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo Community in the Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi State since Monday.

Sources in the community told SaharaReporters that the suspected Fulani terrorist was one of the several militants who invaded the community to allegedly carry out a reprisal but were gunned down by the ESN operatives.

A top source revealed that the Fulani herdsmen were among those fuelling the crisis in the Ebonyi communities.

“This is one of the Fulani terrorists that came to attack the Ngbo community in Ebonyi province on Monday. Despite the charm tied around his waist, the gallant ESN operatives still sent him to face proper judgment.

“God bless ESN operatives forever. The ESN is our last hope, since Governor Dave Umahi’s best effort after several months of bloodshed is to come up with a toothless outfit called Ebube Agu,” the source stated.

Suspected Fulani herdsmen had in March killed at least 25 persons in Egedegede community in the Ishielu Local Government Area of the state.

The governor later said despite protecting Fulani herdsmen in the state and South-East region, they still killed people of Ebonyi.

Umahi, during a visit to the community, confirmed that AK-47-wielding herdsmen killed at least “15 persons” from the information he got.

He said, “We are in Ishielu where the AK-47 herdsmen came yesterday (Monday) and killed 15 of the members of this community. I remember a year ago that we had an incident of the killing of two herdsmen within this same location. And immediately, the security agencies and local government chairman and community leaders all came together to condemn the attack and killing and we immediately asked the security agencies to fish out the people who did.

“We fished them out and as we talk, they are standing trial in Ebonyi State. The community, government and security agencies appeased the herdsmen and made peace with them. And so, it is very shocking that overnight, all the herdsmen in Ishielu LGA vacated which means that the local herdsmen are part of the conspiracy of the killing of our people."

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/14/exclusive-esn-releases-photo-suspected-fulani-terrorist-killed-ebonyi-violence-blames

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Makemefit12op(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
Facthunter and other afonjas this was the source you sons of lucifer were looking for

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by castrogee(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
This is just a Photoshop. ESN is trying, given the many obstacles on its way. But Nnamdi Kanu should not make it seem as if they are invincible.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
ESN doing the what police and military could not do. this news go choke yorubas die! las las amotekun are na scam.

230 Likes 15 Shares

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Masterkernel1: 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Terrorist sympathetizers will soon Wailing.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by jlinkd78(m): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
God bless MNK. God continue to be on d side of the ESN as long as they do not take innocent lives. U see why people love and respect Kanu, he is talknado. Imagine Ebubeagu in this same scenario, d terrorists would have been left off d hook by d compromised Police

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by plaindealer: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
Unfortunately, when the North retaliates, it won't be the ESN terrorists dying, it's going to be the innocent Igbo people minding their business in the North.

I just don't understand why they can not learn from history.

You reap what you sow.

58 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by triple996(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
grin when they are done with hausa people, who is next ? the people cheering them up I guess

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by oilPUSSY(f): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:
Unfortunately, when the North retaliates, it won't be the ESN terrorists dying, it's going to be the innocent Igbo people minding their business in the North.

You reap what you sow.

This retaliation rubbish is getting stale, Find something new to sell..

Herdsmen will come down to the south to kill,rape and destroy and nobody will say anything about retaliation, but when Igbos start reciprocating what Herdsmen have been dishiing out, clowns will Invade Nairaland and start singing retaliation..

If it's Igbos that are in the northern bushes, killing and raping women what do you think Buhari would have done by now ?

Just shut your mouth because nobody has monopoly of violence...

Nonsense !!

543 Likes 53 Shares

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by VictorUSA(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
I am seeing new york.what brought it there?
Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Katcall: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Fulani herders and politicians are the problem of this country

24 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by jimi4us: 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.

There's no history. Today modern warfare will be different. Leave my region I will leave yours. Let's separate this country everybody should go their own way. No be by force to live in same country with Hausa Fulani bandits.

Biafra shall rise again

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Ekejoestar(m): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.

1- fulanis are not majority in the north,they are from the sahel
2-no core notherner wil retaliate anythin cos they are also victims of fulanis barbarism.
3-if d retaliation wil start, it wil be against the fulanis in d north being carried out by d indiginous northerners and supported by d southerners there.
4-U REEKS OF HYPOCRISY

235 Likes 17 Shares

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by AroleOduduwa2: 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nigeria is a time bomb.

8 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Armaggedon: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
First time seeing pictures of marauding Fulani terrorist, courtesy of ESN. God bless Biafra.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by oyoirabor: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.

Why wont the country be so useless when people of your type lives in it.

So those the fulani herdsmen have been killing across the country are chickens?

Any Ibo man still living comfortably in the north is A BIG F.OOL......!!!!

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Skillsnigeria: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Terrorists should be killed

3 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by plaindealer: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
oilPUSSY:

This retaliation rubbish is getting stale.. Find something new to sell..

Herdsmen will come down to the south, kill rape and destroy nobody will say anything about retaliation, but when Igbos start reciprocating what Herdsmen have been dishiing out, clowns will Invade Nairaland and start singing retaliation..

If it's Igbos that are in the northern bushes, killing and raping women what do you think Buhari would have done by now ?

Just shut your mouth because nobody has monopoly of violence...

Nonsense !!

Nna, carry go, go ahead and slaughter all the fulani people you see, no problem.

5 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Beremx(f): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
the north is also suffering from the criminality of Fulani terrorists. So who’s going to retaliate on behalf of Fulani terrorists? Maybe the Nigerian Army.

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by plaindealer: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
jimi4us:

There's no history. Today modern warfare will be different. Leave my region I will leave yours. Let's separate this country everybody should go their own way. No be by force to live in same country with Hausa Fulani bandits.

Biafra shall rise again

Comedians, you people are the most delusional and self-absorbed people in the world.

grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Tranquillity360: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Even the charm he have on his waist couldn't save him.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Tranquillity360: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.
Those days have gone.

We put a stop to that in 2001.
As questions.

Or you can try another attack on Igbos in north or west and see the result.

43 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by plaindealer: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
Tranquillity360:
Those days have gone.

We put a stop to that in 2001.
As questions.

Or you can try another attack on Igbos in north or west and see the result.
[/s]

Nna, stop wasting your time, I'm immune to ipob chest-beating and raving.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
my last post didn’t gather dust now Sahara have reported it,is left for mod to understand that ESN have come to stay
To show you how stupid the Eastern governors are, since they banned open grazing how many fulani herders has been arrested or are they not still grazing?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
If only this herdsmen were not being covered by the security operatives, ESN would've rooted them out.

Nigeria is on time bomb

28 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Tranquillity360: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Armaggedon:
First time seeing pictures of marauding Fulani terrorist, courtesy of ESN. God bless Biafra.
Reason is because Kanu warned about showing it on media.

The reason this one was posted is because Ebonyi state governor said that the attacker were not fulanis but neighbouring community.

62 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by tungamaje: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow.

Please this everyday retaliation nonsense is getting boring. When are they going to start?

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Tranquillity360: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Nna, stop wasting your time, I'm immune to ipob chest-beating and raving.
Call it what ever you like.

But any attack on Igbos by any foolish people,will be meet by better one.

Gone in those days we Igbos will just leak our wound and forgive just for peace.

45 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Akiara: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
WHEN I TELL THESE "ONLINE URCHINS" THAT IGBO PEOPLE DIFFERENT, THEY THINK SAY NA LIE! angry angry

FROM THE REPORT, THE DEAD "FULANI MONGREL" CAME FOR A "REPRISAL ATTACK"... THIS MEANS THAT AFTER KILLING THOSE EBONYI PEOPLE THEY HAVE BEEN HEARING IT HOT HOT FROM ESN!!

COMMONSENSE SHOULD BE APPLIED WHEN DOING INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM LIKE ME grin grin grin grin grin grin......TRY AND READ IN-BETWEEN THE LINES AND UNDERSTAND THAT A "WAHIKILI" CAN NEVER SUCCEED IN THE SE.

MOREOVER THE NAME "RASHIDI" WAS USED BY THE "FULANI MONGRELS" TO CREATE ETHNIC TENSIONS BETWEEN THE IGBO AND YORUBA.....BECAUSE THE "FULANI" SPECIALIZE IN INSTIGATION OF CONFLICTS TO THEIR ADVANTAGE.

ESN IS NOT AMOTEKUN THAT ARREST CHILDREN LISTENING TO NAIRA MARLEY angry angry angry angry angry angry

ESN IS NOT HISBAH THAT RAIDS BEER SELLING SHOPS.......BUT THEIR STATE COLLECTS TAXES FROM THE SAME BEER angry angry angry angry angry angry

ESN HAS SAID THAT ANYTHING WITH WEAPONS IN THE SOUTH EAST FOREST...IS BUSH MEAT. angry angry angry angry

THIS SHOULD SERVE AS AN EYE OPENER TO THE "AFONJA BRIGADE" OF MOCKERS WHO WANT TO RIDICULE THE EFFORTS OF ESN...

LIONS DONT EAT GRASS

DAVID UMAHI...SINCE JOINING APC BECAUSE OF YOUR USELESS SELFISH INTEREST YOU HAVE BECOME A USELESS ENTITY.

IGBO PEOPLE AND ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE GREATER SE REGION.....NO TIME FOR NONSENSE. angry angry angry angry angry

AS NNAMDI KANU TALK AM .......WE MOVE!!!!! angry angry angry angry

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by plaindealer: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
Tranquillity360:
Call it what ever you like.

But any attack on Igbos by any foolish people,will be meet by better one.

Gone in those days we Igbos will just leak our wound and forgive just for peace.
[/s][s]
tungamaje:

Please this everyday retaliation nonsense is getting boring. When are they going to start?
[/s]

Nna, stop wasting your time, I'm immune to ipob chest-beating and raving.................

3 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi by Sufferingboy(f): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
ESN should stop showing this things on media.Do it secretly.
Anybody from southwest,southeast and south-south still living and investing in the North is an idiot.
The reason killing of southerners in the north have not started,is because they(northerners) don't want to spoil buhari government.
Southerners in the north, start bring your investment home.Those people will sacrifice you when buhari is about to leave(2023).

41 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian National Honours & Their Meaning / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Stanley Lawson Purchased Le-Meridien Hotel In Port Harcourt For Diezani -SaharaR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.