Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Herdsman Killed In Anambra State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsman Killed In Anambra State (28683 Views)

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Moh248: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
Squirrel1:
clown. Bleep off my mention, son of a thousand fathers n an active hoe.

But you say ur bustard papa no dey insult so why u come dey insult.

Son of a dirty kunu prostitute

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Maazieze(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
Christistruth03:

Ask the Emir of Ilorin to misbehave and make a proclamation against the Yoruba Muslims and see if he is not removed by the Yoruba Governor

See how your shifting goal post grin angry Man is flogging your brothers, spitting on the secularism of this country all you can say is this? So its excused because its not muslims he is harassing?

4 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by jaksmillioniar: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
We don't also like your one Nigeria and herdmen ideology too.
you hate one Nigeria yet u barstard ibo want to be president may god purnish u all
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Emekaonline: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
PoloG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/herdsman-killed-in-anambra-state-2.html

Where is that fake woman madam Oby? You will not hear anything from her. Nonsense!
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by hopexter(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Do you have the statistics on how many Malaysians, Thais, Indians etc, who are eiher dead or permanently useless to themselves and the society because Chinedu was taking illegal drugs to their country?

At least Chinedu doesn’t shit where he eats and sleeps unlike the heartless and useless Fulani herdsmen scavenging peoples farmland and killing their fellow citizens. Think about it you Nama.

This is no longer Buhari’s regime, all those atrocities committed by your fellow heartless brothers will be paid back to them in Full and nothing will happen just as nothing happened to those criminals during Buhari. angry

6 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ElSudani: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
enemybulldozer:
What did IPOB ideology do to you? or are you just hiding under that to say and do all sorts of rubbish against Ndigbo.

IPOB ideology of lying, unbridled hate and hypocrisy is the problem not Ndigbo. Don't hide under Ndigbo to commit atrocities.
Joe Igbokwe is Ibo, it didn't stop IPOB from burning his house to the ground.
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by izonborn098(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
you hate one Nigeria yet u barstard ibo want to be president may god purnish u all
Give them their country and they will let u be

4 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Dshocker(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Honestly am not happy with the happenings in and around Nigeria.

All of these chaos is as a result of poverty.

The government has to step up to better the lives of citizens, so their minds would be occupied and busy doing something
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Igbos killing others again but want what they have not given in other regions
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Squirrel1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Moh248:

But you say ur bustard papa no dey insult so why u come dey insult.

Son of a dirty kunu prostitute
e pain am. I pulled off my pretty white kaftan, dressed in ur atire ( whatever osus put on ) n gave u as u always do unto others.

Now, I've changed to my White kaftan cause I'm done here. Cry more.
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by ElSudani: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Essence20:

But you supported Tinubu the drug master.

Didn't you support Obi whose father was killed because of a drug deal?
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by jaksmillioniar: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
Give them their country and they will let u be
u will Neva get ur country if u think as u kill den we pity and let u go. Den why did ibo peter obi want to be president if u hate naija
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Xkale1996(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
Igbos! Don't play with those fools called herdsmen and co-! Kill them if they are a threat to ur territory... Those niggas can't even enter my state and misbehave...
which state is dat
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by goodnessme1(f): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
You hate Igbos yet u bas!tard!! Miscre!ants want to be sharing the same country with them by fire and by force.

God pun!!ish u and ur famiiiily

5 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Moh248: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
Squirrel1:
e pain am. I pulled off my pretty white kaftan, dressed in ur atire ( whatever osus put on ) n gave u as u always do unto others.

Now, I've changed to my White kaftan cause I'm done here. Cry more.

Pahahahhaha u pain the kunu banza .

You wan turn pastor?

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by izonborn098(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Xkale1996:
which state is dat
Do u want to confirm it ur self?
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Xkale1996(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Moh248:

The next time she goes to the bush to get satisfied, then go use dagger design her toto.

Shebi you know your father have been warning her .

Have you bother asking her why your younger brother is different from you and your father?
just know that as you are insulting his parents

You're referring to ur own parents
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by izonborn098(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Since u are forcing them to stay with u'' what do u expect from them. They should fold there hands and allow herdsmen to rule them
jaksmillioniar:
u will Neva get ur country if u think as u kill den we pity and let u go. Den why did ibo peter obi want to be president if u hate naija

3 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by jaksmillioniar: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
You hate Igbos yet u bas!tard!! Miscre!ants want to be sharing the same country with them by fire and by force.

barstard ibo u know are like cokroch hausa kill anyhow. Why did ibo criminal peter obi want to be president. Am happy he Neva reach dere cos u ibo will always be slave in naija. If u want to brake is it by killing others confuse animals u wish to brake yet want to be president.
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Christistruth03: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Maazieze:

See how your shifting goal post grin angry Man is flogging your brothers, spitting on the secularism of this country all you can say is this? So its excused because its not muslims he is harassing?

Ask her m to make the Proclamation against the Yoruba Muslims
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by jaksmillioniar: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
goodnessme1:

product of baby factory is talking
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by hansomb: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Expect them to return calls in kind.
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Germi9: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
This is too bad, the poor herdsman was only a messager no be him get cow, you go surprise say na igbo man get the cows
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Atlantis585: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emychina:
i don't support killing of anyone but if you see what this herdsmen are doing in ukwullu,you will shed tears. How can you carry your cows and entered into someone else's farm and start eating the maize the person spent huge amount of money to plant. I remember telling one herdsman that he should get out of the farm with his cows and he started insulting me calling me names. I know ukwullu well and what has been going on there. A woman refused to sell garri to a herdsman at ukwullu one-day and i asked her why,she said she has sworn never to do so again because of how they destroyed her crops in her farm. Ukwullu youths has warned them to leave their town since they don't want to stop destroying the crops they sweated to farm. I don't know why those herders find it difficult to graze only in bushes without entering people's farm. It's heartbreaking seeing your crops been destroyed by cows after spending so much to farm.

The terrorists apologists here on Nairaland will not see or understand this.
For them it’s all about Igbo this and that. Useless lot.

Open grazing must be banned across the country for there to be peace.
Murderous Fulani herders have to adapt to new ways of making a living other than herding cows from Futa Jalon to all over Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Moh248: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Xkale1996:
just know that as you are insulting his parents

You're referring to ur own parents

Tell that to your Kafir father

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by imagrg(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
Barbaric! Why kill your fellow human being?
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Essence20(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Didn't you support Obi whose father was killed because of a drug deal?
The father you said, which is even not true.
But Tinubu is directly involved in drugs, his whole life revolves around drugs. grin

4 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by truthhurtsnaira: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Now who is the terrorist? How can you justify killing someone even when there's no evidence of him posing any danger to you?
Imagine Malaysians killing all Ibos just because a few of them came to Malaysia with drugs.

Nigeria is a terrorist state so it’s about time that Igbo stop living in lalaland and do like others have been doing!

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/08/25/insecurity-the-govt-knows-sponsors-of-boko-haram-says-olawumi/
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Moniya4Real(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
Herdsmen-500 : Anambra-1. 😂
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by OfoIgbo: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Now who is the terrorist? How can you justify killing someone even when there's no evidence of him posing any danger to you?
Imagine Malaysians killing all Ibos just because a few of them came to Malaysia with drugs.

What was the terrorist doing in an Anambra forest?

Any terrorist found in any Anambra forest must be killed

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by pachigo001(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hope they use him to prepare a delicious egusi soup smiley smiley smiley
Re: Herdsman Killed In Anambra State by Johandel(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
Food is ready

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency / Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing / Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.