Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Issues With Choosing A Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issues With Choosing A Life Partner (20408 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Ladygee12: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
As humans we are not 💯 perfect but how do u make a choice of a life partner who is well to do but can't speak good English and is not ready to get an education because he sees it as a waste of time
How about a lady who is a wife material and has all the qualities you want but is not educated and doesn't speak good English but has refused to get educated and seees it as a waste of time due to her business which brings a lot of cash
Can you cope ?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Lifeomann(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
As far as she has a good character, I will marry her, after all most of the educated ones get wahala for head😒

167 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by BarrElChapo(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
Well you’d have to choose, do you want good English and building up (which may or may not work in the end) or any how English and plenty money.

You’re not the Holy Spirit that changes people.

9 Likes

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by iHateFraudsters: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
It's not going to be easy o.

On the long run, they will become a liability.

For now, it will all be love and "overlooking their shortcomings".

But as you grow and progress in the world, they'll be an embarrassment to you.

And without basic education, no matter how much you have, it will still limit your ability to do certain things.

Doesn't it surprise you when you see a 50 or 60 something year old person going to school?

They know what they've gone through; they know all the opportunities they've lost.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
Character and understanding supercedes all these tinx you're talking about. Abi na English u wan marry ni Most of broken homes wer we de get now, nor be people wer sabi speak English?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Skyfornia(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
What do you mean by education? If your definition of education is only the four walls of higher institution then you are deceiving yourself. Education can be acquired by mixing or interacting with people, travelling, watching movies, radio, documentaries, reading, surfing the internet etc. It can also be acquired through the business you do, the messages(Word of God) you listen to.

Before I got married, I had a long lists of what I wanted in a woman, for some years I was searching for a woman with those attributes but when I found my wife, I realized that my happiness and peace of mind is paramount.
A submissive woman, who is supportive, who will respect and cherish you, who gives you happiness and peace of mind is something you should prioritize.

Don't go and marry someone that will raise your BP after some years, you go just dĂŻe trowey.

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Oscarchims: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
E no easy oo... So many shits happening
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by phransix2: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
As me for just have a job and don't leave the whole bills for me to pay. Any other problem we go dey solve am....

10 Likes

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by abc115: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Steve Harvey did more than this

7 Likes

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by DenreleDave(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
cheesy cheesy

Nne ehh this life partner of a thing. I go create thread soon

1 Like

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by preyeamaorutobi(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Food for thought
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by N3TRAL: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Na English una go chop?

Lionel has learnt English Language for years and still can't speak it fluently.

17 Likes

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by PussyGalore(f): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Broke Nairaland guys will congregate here to bash women which is their favourite past time.

No broke guy should quote me please, I have a headache

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by beazie(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
hmm, its a long thing

1 Like

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by vincenteger: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Provided she's giving me peace of mind.
I will marry her

1 Like

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Yuneehk(f): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Since when did education or Good English become a requirement to settle down with somebody.

Character over good English, please.

10 Likes

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by FuckTheMod: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
As a man, let me just speak for men.

Choosing a life partner is one of the most important step of any man in life.

It's very important to not make the mistake of choosing a wrong partner, as the could affect a man destiny and well-being.

In whatever you do, do not choose a BAGGAGE, A LEFTOVER, A DAMAGED AND BROKEN GIRL FOR A PARTNER.
A GIRL'S PERSONALITY CAN DETERMINE THE KIND OF CHILDREN SHE'S BIRTH FOR YOU.

Avoid

- WHÓRËS - girls with multiple bodycount (+2) is too much.
A girl with multiple bodycount can never be a girl with good morals and most likely not raised by responsible parents.
Her bodycount tells a lot about her personality.
Having multiple bodycount means:
She must have cheated in her past relationships. If she's cheated before, she can most likely cheat again.
A man should only aim to be with a girl that most men want but can not or have not had, and not the one that most man want and many many have had.
Make sure to dig into her past and use it against her.
Her past is who she is now and it'll also determine her future.
In this life, JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR PAST.
People go to jail because of their past
The bank will check your past credit records before giving you a loan.
EVEN GOD WILL EVENTUALLY JUDGE US BY OUR PAST SO, DON'T LET ANY BROKEN, DAMAGED AND PRETENDING, USELESS LYING ƁASTARD TELL YOU NOT TO JUDGE HER BY HER PAST.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by FuckTheMod: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
In whatever you do,
Avoid olosho
Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS and even girls raised by SINGLE MOTHERS
Avoid a girl that's not religious
Avoid broke and jobless girls
If she's not a virgin, don't let her fool you into no-sex before marriage, BECAUSE SHE'LL DO IT WITH OTHERS IN SECRET.
Dig her past and know who she truly is.
A girl's past is one of the most important factor to check before making her a partner.
A girl with +2 BODYCOUNT is a big red flag!
She will have most likely done abortions and could have even dated married men.
There's absolutely nothing to love and cherish in something that a lot of people have had and used aka
USED PRODUCT
DAMAGED PRODUCT
WASTE PRODUCT
LEFTOVER etc

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
Who else noticed that the OP had to go explain himself in two separate paragraphs, omo, wahala dey be that.

But my own be say, na wetin your mind dey tell you. If e dey shake, bone the matter go find educated English speaker.

4 Likes

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Sunbellar: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
Weird
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Franzinni: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
If she couldn't comunicate she wouldn't be successful.. English is a foreign concept, it was forces down our throat, if you ever love someone, you love them entirely, not nitpicking what you want the person to be and complaining when they aren't what you want.

Please if she is not speaking English is why she is not suitable, believe me there are people that find that very suitable.

A hard working woman that is making bank without needing a man's resources and she is submissive, forward thinking, supportive, makes you feel respected, and can't speak good English but can communicate to the point that she handles her own business? You found gold !!!

7 Likes

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by DyingFetus: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
I'll teach her and mould her into a nerdy shy woman with my sweet loving popsicle :-)

1 Like

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by addexx: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
abc115:
Steve Harvey did more than this

How
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by illicit(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
English is not necessarily a criteria
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Mrbenny001: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
You can convince her to to learn how to speak better..let her get private teacher..patapata 20k per month

3 Likes

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by obembet(f): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
This thread is for me, am here to read comment...also maybe I wil meet my guy here today.

My dm is now open to serious guy

6 Likes

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Daniel058(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
As long as she's not a gossiper, respect you,have sense, who good English epp?

I only need a good woman, that's ready to be a stay At home mom
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by bigdammyj: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Reading...
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by Omoapena(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Educated man will end up with less educated lady and educated lady will end up with less educated man

In a case where you have a very learned man and woman, the home always break…

11 Likes

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by cliqtips: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
As a man, just make sure you're at least 5x ahead of your woman in every aspect be it Education, money ...... name it

Most women when they see that they are more educated than their husband, they tend to want to dominate if care is not taken.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by ArchangelMicky(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
I'm just gonna be in the comment section
Just me, myself and I
Re: Issues With Choosing A Life Partner by IyaTola: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
wink
Dear prettiest,
It is a good thing to decipher that prince charming if really he is husband material to avoid stumbling upon. There is this rampant saying that 'real men are difficult to find.' How true is this? Well, let's harness few things to check while choosing a male life partner, not just a male lover!
1. Am I a side-chick? Yes, dear ladies, you should ascertain your stance in the relationship so as to discover what really he sees you as.
2. What does he take me as? My dear, you might be an alternative to his boredom. Do check, check and check.
3. Is he ready? Is he, really? Does his readiness register in your IQ? Is he financially, emotionally, physically and spiritually ready? Or is he just trying to fulfil all righteousness, from maybe his family or likewise?
4. Are you ready? Suppose he is ready, are you, also? Are you looking up to married Amaka and also wants to be classified among the married? Are you jumping into marriage because of pressure? Maybe, because everyone is? Or perhaps, because you are of age? Don't compromise your future with mere thoughts.
5. What does he do to earn a living? Dear dear, don't let expensive gifts blind you as it may turn expensive shit. Check what he does for a living? Many ladies feel reluctant in this area. But I tell you dear, you are feeling reluctant for your future.
6. Where is he from? Does his people approve you? Do yours approve him? Do they? Check all these minors things to fuel your happiness, loveliest.
7. Does he love you? If you think it doesn't matter, sooner or later, you will know it does.
8. Do you love him? Please, always marry who you love and who could catch a grenade for you.
9. Does he have what I call 'marriage maturity?' I mean, does he know what he is jumping into? Will he tomorrow turn you into a punching sack? Will he tomorrow throw you out of his house? Study him.
10. Is he a drunk? Does he flirt? What are his bad characters? Figure these out! A drunk will make a bad companion. A flirt will still look outside for other skirts.
Dear beautiful, dating failures are usually marriage failures. - Richie.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander / Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.