Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Simple Way To Overcome Shyness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Way To Overcome Shyness (349 Views)

How Do I Overcome Shyness And Fear Of Women After This... / I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness / 13 Confident Ways To Overcome Shyness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Way To Overcome Shyness by thesilentman(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
look straight into the eyes of the person you are talking to,meeting,or in contact with.This single act also increase your confidence when made an habit.

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Answer This Question Without Lying? / Narrative of an ignorant girl. / Movie Review: A Taste Of Sin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.