Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament (54539 Views)

Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament / Federal Agency, NBAIS Workers Lament Over Unpaid Salaries / "Governor Abiodun Keeps Making ’Empty’ Promises To Us", Ogun Workers Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Love56743: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Gerrard59:

Nigerian girls or Indian girls? If Indian, are you implying they beg Nigerian men for sex? shocked

I am curious.

Nigeria girls, India girls are very dirty dey don't even know how to baths well.. I can't Bleep India girls..
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Pandar01: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
phorget:

How I wish they would make that possible real quick cos even the ones we've voted before hasnt amount to nothing tangible. Are you happy with the dividends of your own votes?🤷‍♂️

Yes , the country will move forward by the grace of God..

It's struggling to come to balance after your people try to destroy it in 1967..

Igbos go no where , they will suffer that marginalization because of the evil they brought to Nigeria .

Evil ojukwu and aguyi ironsi.

They need to stop them from voting as soon as possible.. they should remain in the market to do their regular trade .

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by ojonugba2014(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
Na waoooo.

So people still dea knack for brothel as girls plenty reach?

I tried that once few years ago.my prick no erect self.
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by ViceGovernor: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Michaelspresh:
if you’re hungry
Drop your account number and stop ranting on top wetin no concern u
Happy Sunday.
Just in case the guy no need help please make I drop account number 🤲🏽
Me I'm hungry in school
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by onlyboyson(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
E reach everywhere
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by odaniel1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
I stopped patronising them since the introduction of the subsidy removal, i can tell you 4 sure, most of my 'clients' resort to viewing my status on whatsapp in a bid to understand why i back-pedalled 🤭
Funny as it seems, it isn't. But as usual, we will adapt. In another 6-12 months we would 'squeeze' our way through it. Even yesterday, i noticed a couple of parties held here and there in my neighbourhood.
Nigerians know how to flex in the midst of suffering, it is perhaps one of our greatest undoing for a socio-economic revolution. As the great Fela Kuti put it, ''..suffering & smiling..''
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by phorget(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Pandar01:

Yes , the country will move forward by the grace of God..

It's struggling to come to balance after your people try to destroy it in 1967..

Igbos go no where , they will suffer that marginalization because of the evil they brought to Nigeria .

Evil ojukwu and aguyi ironsi.

They need to stop them from voting as soon as possible.. they should remain in the market to do their regular trade .

You think God is interested in moving your country forward? Even Israel wont wait for God to come move their country forward let alone other developed countries.
And you dare mention 1967? 2027 would make it 60years and you mean you people cant still get your country right? Even with the baton been passed between Hausa and Yoruba but no way lol! You guys are bunch of jokes indeed and I'm not in anyway envious of your failures.
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Mosba: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
I wouldn't be surprised if they go on strike.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by JIBO4REAL(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

I would prefer they import the Sukuratus, Salimotus, Khadijatu and Olaides from States of Oyo, kwara and Osun. Those ones are cheaper and would take N200 for a round of kpanshing. grin

The only drawback about them is that their punnies stink to high heavens, due to poor hygiene, but with a nose mask 👺 and doubled-condoms, we are good to go. We go manage am. How you see am? Eh? gringrin

Ehen BTW my brother, how warm does the Fulani Emir's dickk feel in your ISESE yoru-asses in Kwara today? grin grin

Do you even have anything to say than this isese
If you understand you won’t be throw thrashed like this
I pray you heal soon
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Greenfaces: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
gabazin080:
people who visit brothel don't have a life
i totally agree. It's a loosers stuff. God forbid. Can't even sit in the same taxi with a prostitute talkless of interacting with one. I don't pass places they stay. They irritate me
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by orisa37: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
SHOULD BE N5000 PER ROUND.
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by orisa37: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
CALL THEM "SUPER LADIES ".
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Nigeriagood(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
[quote author=EyeCumInPiss post=125392282]Agbado miscreants will soon come and claim this as an achievement for eBola - to reduce prostitution. [/quote/]even without pep city still defeated Sheffield Even my younger brother with his Play Station experience will do that in 5 straight seasons.
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by HardBishop: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Even in my hometown Ibadan, Ibo girls dominate all the brothels across the state. No care for quota system at all.

If you go to any brothel in Ibadan and shout “Shinyere”, almost 5 girls will answer you yes at once.

Same thing is applicable in Kano, Kaduna, Ondo, and even their own Imo state. How I wish president Tinubu can make the short time fee go as low as #50 so that we can run these girls out of business so they can find better things to do with their life.
Na stupid goat you be fa..... At the end you want my hustling Igbo big brother to marry your sisters..... Mbanuuu.
You insult ibo women yet you don't want to us to secede. Is that not stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by ican2020: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Even in my hometown Ibadan, Ibo girls dominate all the brothels across the state. No care for quota system at all.

If you go to any brothel in Ibadan and shout “Shinyere”, almost 5 girls will answer you yes at once.

Same thing is applicable in Kano, Kaduna, Ondo, and even their own Imo state. How I wish president Tinubu can make the short time fee go as low as #50 so that we can run these girls out of business so they can find better things to do with their life.
You that is spinning this falsehood and full of hate have you ever traveled out of your village, I doubt cause someone who travels a lot will not be full of shit like you
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Pandar01: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
phorget:

You think God is interested in moving your country forward? Even Israel wont wait for God to come move their country forward let alone other developed countries.
And you dare mention 1967? 2027 would make it 60years and you mean you people cant still get your country right? Even with the baton been passed between Hausa and Yoruba but no way lol! You guys are bunch of jokes indeed and I'm not in anyway envious of your failures.

Good you said our country and not yours, so leave the affairs of Nigeria for Nigerians.

People wey no get root , they are Nigeria in the morning , Israel in the afternoon and Biafra in the night...

Lost people wandering the surface of the earth..

Always wailing for 8 years of every of Nigeria president.

A bill will be passed in the giuse soon to stop that region from participating in politics.

Nigeria you will not rule ,and the Biafra you will not get, you will face this marginalization for centuries...
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by emmaodet: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
illicit:
7 to 10 men in a day

shocked

Ashawo strong o

300 men a month and 3,600 men a year.
Plus or minus, if we remove mensuration days, she will still be left with atleast 3000 men a year and they said we shouldn't look at the past of women?
So a man who has hustled, endured to start his life should settle for these set of women? Who have been doing prostitution for over 10 years? That is 30,000 men in 10 years.
Agreed, it is not possible to sleep with 30,000 men in 10 year because 50% of her customers will be the same people and not new faces and it is not possible to be seeing customers everyday but plus or minus, 500 new faces every year and atleast 2000 different men with different diseases, spirits in 10 years and that kind person go marry?
Omoh, men are marrying rubbish unknown to them

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by illicit(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
emmaodet:

Plus or minus, if we remove mensuration days, she will still be left with atleast 3000 men a year and they said we shouldn't look at the past of women?
So a man who has hustled, endured to start his life should settle for these set of women? Who have been doing prostitution for over 10 years? That is 30,000 men in 10 years.
Agreed, it is not possible to sleep with 30,000 men in 10 year because 50% of her customers will be the same people and not new faces and it is not possible to be seeing customers everyday but plus or minus, 500 new faces every year and atleast 2000 different men with different diseases, spirits in 10 years and that kind person go marry?

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by phorget(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
Pandar01:

Good you said our country and not yours, so leave the affairs of Nigeria for Nigerians.

People wey no get root , they are Nigeria in the morning , Israel in the afternoon and Biafra in the night...

Lost people wandering the surface of the earth..

Always wailing for 8 years of every of Nigeria president.

A bill will be passed in the giuse soon to stop that region from participating in politics.

Nigeria you will not rule ,and the Biafra you will not get, you will face this marginalization for centuries...

”RULE” sounds so absurd, it sounds more like a master and slave phenomenon. You seems to pride in failures, I put it to you to tell me the actual benefits of your rulership. You've been ruling and ruling but yet no positivity in your country. It's like you been in charge of a cooking but yet still complain of hunger.

You better change your mentality and stop been proud of failed rulership.
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Maxxim: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
emmaodet:

What you wrote there is toxic masculinity 😅
One of my friend had this babe then that she's aborted pregnancies for em uncountable times, the last one she did she fainted when she returned back to his door step, they later broke up and she ended up marrying a gentle guy like that, they even had their white wedding, each time I see the husband post on facebook proffesing love to the lady, I just smh.
The standard of getting an ideal lady for future partnership has been at it's lowest

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by wilyparker(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
illicit:
7 to 10 men in a day

shocked

Ashawo strong o
And some guys will be taking stuffs to please a woman. Imagine a woman that can take on 7 to 10 men in a day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by riczy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
Let the poor breathe cheesy

I'm still yet to understand the idea behind paying a woman for sex___well, I guess it's because the man approached them.

The energy mostly required to fuel the intercourse comes from the man and psychology has proven that women enjoy sex more than men.
A man loses money, energy, while the woman loses absolutely nothing.
Am as confused as u, dts why wen I ask a lady out and she want to give me idea of try harder I walk away to who is ready!
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by okerekingsley90: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
newoffer:
A mortar can pound different food. Na pestle dey break before mortar
grin grin grin funny
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Pandar01: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
phorget:

”RULE” sounds so absurd, it sounds more like a master and slave phenomenon. You seems to pride in failures, I put it to you to tell me the actual benefits of your rulership. You've been ruling and ruling but yet no positivity in your country. It's like you been in charge of a cooking but yet still complain of hunger.

phorget:

Why not take your eyes of the affairs of the zoo😂😂😂

Confused people..

It hurts you so bad that the same Nigeria you people hate is the giant of the continent..

And it's acceptable by the world, ask yourself why.

And for the hunger ,go get yourself something doing , like I said earlier on ,don't blame our government for your failure...people are progressing, building houses , buying cars and exploring here in my country..

To conclude it all, YOU ALL FROM THAT REGION HAVE TO TRAVEL DOWN TO MY COUNTY BY NIGHT BUS BEFORE YOU CAN SUCCEED IN LIFE..😂😂😂
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by BENEAMATA: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
See one of the arm of cabals feeding fat on fuel subsidy ! Una dey still go #250 cheesy cheesy
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by emmaodet: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
Maxxim:

What you wrote there is toxic masculinity 😅
One of my friend had this babe then that she's aborted pregnancies for em uncountable times, the last one she did she fainted when she returned back to his door step, they later broke up and she ended up marrying a gentle guy like that, they even had their white wedding, each time I see the husband post on facebook proffesing love to the lady, I just smh.
The standard of getting an ideal lady for future partnership has been at it's lowest

My brother.
I dated a lady some years back but later got to know she had a horrible past. We broke up but did a lot of hot things in the room.
The lady is really rough.
Likewise a lady I met in Ph. Jenny.
These 2 ladies are the baddest gals have ever met sexually but they all went low and married gentle quiet guys.

Any time I see their pictures on Facebook with their hubby, man I weep for the guys

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by phorget(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Pandar01:

Why not take your eyes of the affairs of the zoo😂😂😂

Confused people..

It hurts you so bad that the same Nigeria you people hate is the giant of the continent..

And it's acceptable by the world, ask yourself why.

And for the hunger ,go get yourself something doing , like I said earlier on ,don't blame our government for your failure...people are progressing, building houses , buying cars and exploring here in my country..

To conclude it all, YOU ALL FROM THAT REGION HAVE TO TRAVEL DOWN TO MY COUNTY BY NIGHT BUS BEFORE YOU CAN SUCCEED IN LIFE..😂😂😂

Even Ebola travelled to Chicago for his drug business so I wonder what makes you think traveling is now a taboo,I wouldn't blame you though cos I know you haven't been outta your shithole even for once.

Travel out of your shithole then you'll realize how contagious your green passport has become, they will treat you like a leprosy infected person at any country's international airport so I wonder where or who's accepting you as the giant of Africa.
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by elonize(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
Let the poor breathe cheesy

I'm still yet to understand the idea behind paying a woman for sex___well, I guess it's because the man approached them.

The energy mostly required to fuel the intercourse comes from the man and psychology has proven that women enjoy sex more than men.
A man loses money, energy, while the woman loses absolutely nothing.
exactly d point. Those paying 30k for an ashawo.na u go still dey do harder,u go still feed am join..na nonsense b dat
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by elonize(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
emmaodet:

My brother.
I dated a lady some years back but later got to know she had a horrible past. We broke up but did a lot of hot things in the room.
The lady is really rough.
Likewise a lady I met in Ph. Jenny.
These 2 ladies are the baddest gals have ever met sexually but they all went low and married gentle quiet guys.

Any time I see their pictures on Facebook with their hubby, man I weep for the guys
y u weep for dem?
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by RPG2020(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
illicit:
7 to 10 men in a day

shocked

Ashawo strong o

That na small compared to the Ashawo for Europe

1000 EUR a day with 15 euro per one man do the maths for me grin
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by illicit(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
RPG2020:

That na small compared to the Ashawo for Europe

1000 EUR a day with 15 euro per one man do the maths for me grin

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari / Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Dancing Shoki (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.