Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament (54571 Views)

Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament / Federal Agency, NBAIS Workers Lament Over Unpaid Salaries / "Governor Abiodun Keeps Making ’Empty’ Promises To Us", Ogun Workers Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by LegendHero(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
kelly72:

In my area of Lagos, Yoruba women dominate the commercial sex trade and they don't live in brothels. They operate from their husband's houses and there is a love-vendor who makes the connection. If you contact him, you'll be surprised from what I heard, that your neighbour's wife slides into your room and say, "I heard you sent for me".

Lol even you yourself know you dey lie.

Why are you trying to marginalize your fellow Ibos? Man inhumanity to man.

5 Likes

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by LegendHero(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh........ibo grls dominate all the brotels here in yenagoa.

mayb nah their calling be that

They singlehandedly dominate in all part of Nigeria. Even Maiduguri.

6 Likes

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Maliqcious: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
illicit:
7 to 10 men in a day

shocked

Women strong pass men
Women can’t do the fucking like men do
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by oluwazoba: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
LegendHero:
Why are they complaining?

They should just import more girls from Ebonyi or Abia to increase the number of #500 they can make daily.

If they charge #5000 before and current situation now gives them #500 per round, they should just import like 10X more Amaka, Shinyere, Shikodi, Shoioma, and etc from Enugu, Abia, Anambla, Imo, and Ebonyi.

mukaila abeg rest na, anything Igbo dey make you fex y na? Haa shior!

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Usmanovic95(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Even in my hometown Ibadan, Ibo girls dominate all the brothels across the state. No care for quota system at all.

If you go to any brothel in Ibadan and shout “Shinyere”, almost 5 girls will answer you yes at once.

Same thing is applicable in Kano, Kaduna, Ondo, and even their own Imo state. How I wish president Tinubu can make the short time fee go as low as #50 so that we can run these girls out of business so they can find better things to do with their life.

Have you been to all the brothels in Ibadan? You only wrote all these to denigrate a whole tribe and to give justification to what you know is outrightly bad.

6 Likes

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by newoffer: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
A mortar can pound different food. Na pestle dey break before mortar
illicit:
7 to 10 men in a day

shocked

Women strong pass men

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Roger3D(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
27 years ago it cost just N50 per round grin

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by 8stargeneral: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tinubu has recorded one achievement grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Justbehave(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
grin. I just came to lol
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by illicit(m): 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
newoffer:
A mortar can pound different food. Na pestle dey break before mortar

Hmmmm

Yoruba say person wey too like to dey eat egg, no know say anus dey pain fowl wey dey lay am

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by aAK1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
kano is the only thing i observed in the post. bloody hypocrites
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wahala for carpenters.

Even the weyreys wey take relationship and marriages disguise no really get sense that much, small thing every bust, kpekus go wet.
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Rahkman: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
LegendHero:

They should just import more girls from Ebonyi or Abia to increase the number of #500 they can make daily.

If they charge #5000 before and current situation now gives them #500 per round, they should just import like 10X more Amaka, Shinyere, Shikodi, Shoioma, and etc from Enugu, Abia, Anambla, Imo, and Ebonyi.

but most of your men are happily married to most of those oloshos I sabi one olosho for my village wey go lagos marry one yoruba guy .....

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by SonofGod231: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
They should talk to their colleagues in lekki,ajah who are in the habit of 2nights 30k to stop that nonsense immediately.
They should learn to let their customers in Lagos breath.

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Georgejeez: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
This one round for 500 naira will favour me and my family grin grin

When they were told to come out to vote , they will say "Nothing concern me with Election , Anybody when win no know me , anything he do no go affect me ".

Now e don clear for their eyes , make dem go learn tailor or cobbler

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Michaelspresh(f): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nawa ohhh
And somebody’s husband is begging me to see him for 150k here in Abuja and I’m even insulting him with his money

There are levels to this nonsense called hookup abi prostitution
God,please don’t let any condition make me succumb to hookup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
LegendHero:

I would prefer they import the Sukuratus, Ramotus 😁, Salimotus, Khadijatu and Olaides from States of Oyo, kwara and Osun. Those ones are cheaper and would take N200 for a round of kpanshing. grin

The only drawback about them is that their punnies stink to high heavens, due to poor hygiene, but with a nose mask 👺 and doubled-condoms, we are good to go. We go manage am. How you see am? Eh? gringrin

Ehen BTW my brother, how warm does the Fulani Emir's dickk feel in your ISESE yoru-asses in Kwara today? grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by newoffer: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
Since na scarce food the ladies dey find to eat. Dick no get power.
THURAFTERNOON:
tongue
Na who get money him prick dy rise
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by rickleye: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Even in my hometown Ibadan, Ibo girls dominate all the brothels across the state. No care for quota system at all.

If you go to any brothel in Ibadan and shout “Shinyere”, almost 5 girls will answer you yes at once.

Same thing is applicable in Kano, Kaduna, Ondo, and even their own Imo state. How I wish president Tinubu can make the short time fee go as low as #50 so that we can run these girls out of business so they can find better things to do with their life.

They are not going anywhere. Plus which other person will employ an uneducated single mother of 3. Who will marry her or provide for her?
If in the US and Canada prostitution still vibrant how on earth will in vanish in Nigeria with unemployment numbers fake. So a prostitute that does short time is employed as per NBS.

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by newoffer: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
[U like okra too much. Kpekus with plenty slime lolquote author=AdaojoTheUrchin post=125393565]

I would prefer they import the Sukuratus, Salimotus, Khadijatu and Olaides from States of Oyo, kwara and Osun. Those ones are cheaper and would take N200 for a round of kpanshing. grin

The only drawback about them is that their punnies stink to high heavens, due to poor hygiene, but with a nose mask 👺 and doubled-condoms, we are good to go. We go manage am. How you see am? Eh? gringrin

How warm does the Fulani Emir's dickk feel in your yoru-asses Kwara today? grin grin[/quote]
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by SonofGod231: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Nawa ohhh
And somebody’s husband is begging me to see him for 150k here in Abuja and I’m even insulting him with his money

If you don't, someone prettier and sexier would do it for 100k. The man should stop wasting his time and energy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by GEEBITE: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yet you live abroad and will scream of racial discrimination at the slightest opportunity.
You have this notion and prejudice against people of the same colour with you.
LegendHero:

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Georgejeez: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
kelly72:

In my area of Lagos, Yoruba women dominate the commercial sex trade and they don't live in brothels. They operate from their husband's houses and there is a love-vendor who makes the connection. If you contact him, you'll be surprised from what I heard, that your neighbour's wife slides into your room and say, "I heard you sent for me".

grin grin grin grin God abeg ooo

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by mightyhaze: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
100k a day

And we dey mock them shocked
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by newoffer: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Go oooo. Wetin u dey use smelling pousyy do sef?
Michaelspresh:
Nawa ohhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by lexy2014: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Are you speaking from your experience as a patron of brothels in the states u mentioned?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Omoluabi16(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Since prostitution is the oldest business, I feel we should live and let live...but my God! 7- 10 men in a day?? I no know who to shake head for. The ladies, or the men who foolishly queue to be among those multiple men.
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by newoffer: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Great one..
illicit:

Hmmmm

Yoruba say person wey too like to dey eat egg, no know say anus dey pain fowl wey dey lay am
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by rickleye: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Nawa ohhh

For him to offer means there are some signs you are unconsciously giving out. It could be mutually beneficial.
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
To see 2k u gatz go 4 rounds😔
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by CarlosTheJackal: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
LegendHero:

mynd44 Seun Dominique kindly enfore your rules. This place shouldn't be a dump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Procashtips(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
illicit:
7 to 10 men in a day

shocked

Women strong pass men

What Exactly do women lose during sex of max of 5mins per round?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban / Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi / Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.