Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu (28082 Views)

Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ / Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) / Edo 2020: “Meet Us In Appeal Court”, APC Tells Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by fastseo: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
Parachoko:
Pandora Orchins are not just Failures, they are also shameless.

They were crying to the USA and EU few weeks ago.

all you know is to call obi day and night.

Do you know that a paint of rice is now 5000 foreign and local with a touch of stone is now 4300?
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by anyination: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Congratulations to Bola Ahmed Tinubu on this. I'm really happy for our president
God Bless Us All.
Don't congrats him yet...
Biden knows too well it's only Nigeria that would take a move on the issues of Niger republic..
American don't exchange pleasantries for free..
Watch how this fool and old cargo of tinubu will fall for this bite.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by qtx(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
Xscape1993:
Two old cargoes...
grin National Association of Living Ancesstors (NALA) wants to have their annual meeting.

1 Like

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Papayaayasager(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
Two of them.....?
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
anyination:

Don't congrats him yet...
Biden knows too well it's only Nigeria that would take a move on the issues of Niger republic..
American don't exchange pleasantries for free..
Watch how this fool and old cargo of tinubu will fall for this bite.
okay till then
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by PepeXKermit: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
That's your headache enjoying your wailling (ko kan mi) e no concern me.

So e no get something wey you dey enjoy wey dey hype you like this? There has to be something making your calling him your candidate..
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Omoawoke2(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
Obidiotts will surely start attacking US envoy. They will even burn their flags and insult the founding fathers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by anyination: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
What a trap!
Mumu nor know say dem wan blackmail am and squeeze am gaaaaaaan! cheesy

The puppet PRESIDIOT as ECOWAS chair-ODE is going to see his FBI/CIA sealed files.

As soon as he returns, he must enter Niger by force! All the Agbadorian sycophants never get the memo. Dem nor sabi read sef!

Muchechechecheche
Seriously
American doesn't exchange pleasantries for free...
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by johnjose68: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
ryloy:
You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet, US Envoy Tells Tinubu

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/27/youre-the-only-african-leader-biden-has-requested-to-meet-us-envoy-tells-tinubu/

I thought one Obi.diot Chimamanda Adichie submitted a letter to Joe Biden against Jagaban.

The miscreants will start attacking Joe Biden now, telling us how he rigged 1814 elections...bunch of obi.diots grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by blackgold2018(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
obedience4:

Mr superiority, yet you and your clans mastubated over a European union election report.
Clown
that’s the problem with this country. I commented void any siding on anyone.

But your tribalistic shit brain brought in tribe into it.

My bases is that most black people like you feel feel inferior to their race.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by chaloskyx: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
ask yourselves this all these years Nigerian presidents have been snubbed by the US president while they visited other countries so what makes this so unique well
1. US needs Nigeria to help with its stategic investments in Niger.
2. Us needs Nigerias gas which flows through Niger to supply Europe failure to handle the Niger issues means the project cant go ahead and Europe has to go back to Russian gas.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/again-us-snubs-nigeria-as-kamala-visits-africa/amp/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/446562-biden-snubs-buhari-in-first-calls-to-africa.html?tztc=1

Thuth is US does not care what so ever about Nigeria the care about their INTRESTS!! get that 8n your head Nigerians and dont be carried away with this gesture
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
fastseo:
cheesy

same things u guys said about Buhari that his body language will stop corruption, build economy.

today a paint of foreign rice is 5000 and local is 4300

That wasn't Buhari but Jibrin Alsudan. cheesy
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by adams123: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
Our VP met with Putin last time.. that's enough for us, Biden . Thanks for your so called gesture as you regard us as less human. You can imagine insult?
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by WonderMan76: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Real recognizes real. Even though I'm not a fan of slow Joe.

I dedicate “Levels” by Meek Mill to Jagaban. Great jam!

Slow Joe wants Tinubu to help him fight war in Niger and Burkina Faso. That’s all this so called invitation is all about. Don’t think they care about anything else concerning Nigeria.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by WonderMan76: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
Toks2008:

That is because he is a puppet and they need him to remove Niger military leader so that the gas supply project can continue.

In return they will do whatever it takes to protect his secrets.

This is my thought which is not cast on stone.

One chilled malt and pepper soup for you.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by gabicon: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
ryloy:
You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet, US Envoy Tells Tinubu

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/27/youre-the-only-african-leader-biden-has-requested-to-meet-us-envoy-tells-tinubu/

America and her allies are fast loosing their influence in africa. Nigeria has been politically neutral to the west and east. Joe is looking for allies in Africa, I won't be surprised if we start hearing of new loan instruments being extended to Nigeria.

Nigeria doesn't have foreign policy, if you can help us you are our friend if you can't help us you are our acquaintance.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by toxtimmy: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
Wow black mam and their way of thinking....

Holluwhakemmy:
Congratulations to Bola Ahmed Tinubu on this. I'm really happy for our president
God Bless Us All.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by prophetfire: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
God Bless Us All.
He's a puppet and they need him to do some dirty jobs for them in Niger. He's also an imposter that's desperate for recognition to be regarded as legitimate
In all, the Nigeria nation is the loser.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by fastseo: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That wasn't Buhari but Jibrin Alsudan. cheesy

Its not funny.. I just stepped out from the market now.... imagine a paint of rice 5000 for foreign and 4300 for local?

a bag was sold 6000 in 2015.

This was the change Buhari Brought and he has gone to duhara to stay leaving the economy destroyed.

only God knows how much it will cost after tinubu leaves office
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by kabillionaire(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
America!
The problem of the world, thank the gods China and Russian are giving you sleepless nights.
How on earth can you invite an illegitimate leader for discussion whose presidency is presently been challenged in election tribunal?
What message are sending to the world?
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Emyogalanya: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
They said the same thing to buhari when he visited Trump. But how does that help our Economy?
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by obedience4(m): 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
blackgold2018:
that’s the problem with this country. I commented void any siding on anyone.

But your tribalistic shit brain brought in tribe into it.

My bases is that most black people like you feel feel inferior to their race.

What tribalistic about what I wrote,
Am neither igbo nor Yoruba,
Stop hiding yourself from your true color
I know who you are and what you stand for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by loganx: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
It's all about interest!
Their plan is to use Nigeria as a pawn in the ongoing war with Putin as it connects to Niger.
Do not be fooled.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by obedience4(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
fastseo:

Its not funny.. I just stepped out from the market now.... imagine a paint of rice 5000 for foreign and 4300 for local?

This was the change Buhari Brought and he has gone to duhara to stay leaving the economy destroyed.

A burger in the USA 5years ago is it the same as today?
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by brownroofpipuar: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Both are sick patient...
Biden wey breeze dey blow troway
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
[quote author=Xscape1993 post=125397639]Two old cargoes...[the lazy coward young cargo.]
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
chaloskyx:
ask yourselves this all these years Nigerian presidents have been snubbed by the US president while they visited other countries so what makes this so unique well
1. US needs Nigeria to help with its stategic investments in Niger.
2. Us needs Nigerias gas which flows through Niger to supply Europe failure to handle the Niger issues means the project cant go ahead and Europe has to go back to Russian gas.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/again-us-snubs-nigeria-as-kamala-visits-africa/amp/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/446562-biden-snubs-buhari-in-first-calls-to-africa.html?tztc=1

Thuth is US does not care what so ever about Nigeria the care about their INTRESTS!! get that 8n your head Nigerians and dont be carried away with this gesture
Your mindset is poverty mindset. Qatar largest exporter is Japan who is a nato country. It’s called business
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Ubanz: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
Many African leaders have expunged colo mentality.
Na only Nigeria remain.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
Parachoko:
I can still remember when Pandora Orchins were jubilating Biden didn't Congratulate Asiwaju

Make I see the kin Wailing The 🤡s go Wail for here.

Tinubu has not even met with Biden, they have not even discussed on anything.

The content of the meeting is not yet known to the public, yet children of ancestral stagnation are jubilating grin
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by emperor4love(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mk e try go u.s make we check something
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
fastseo:

Life is not static. How much was it in 2012, 2008, ..... .2000, 1990, 1980, 1970..has the prices been static? With each of these chronological order, people were still complaining just like you are doing.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
[quote author=KanwuliaExtra post=125398045]What a trap!
Mumu nor know say dem wan blackmail am and squeeze am gaaaaaaan! cheesy

The puppet PRESIDIOT as ECOWAS chair-ODE is going to see his FBI/CIA sealed files.

As soon as he returns, he must enter Niger by force! All the Agbadorian sycophants never get the memo. Dem nor sabi read sef!

Muchechechecheche [your
emotion
is
too
stronger
than
your
reasoning.
the
way
you
comment
shows
you
can
be
frustrated
easily.
take
heart
BOY!]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / FFK And Dele Momodu On Tinubu And 2023 / Gumi: CBN Should Pay ₦100m Greenfield Students’ Ransom Before It’s Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.