Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi (26865 Views)

"I Did Not Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial" - Peter Obi. / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by chiboyo(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
LYING SOB. Lying as usual.
Pandora, pathological liar Obi, can lie for Africa. We are still waiting on the lying MOFO to sue the Gazette newspaper that posted his "YES DADDY" religious war conversation.
The IPOB cannibal monkey claimed that the tape was fake and that he would sue. We are still waiting for the IPOB terrorist sore loser to sue today.

You can never trust this man to tell the truth. He's incapable of telling the truth. He will lie even when he doesn't need to. That is a sign of a narcissistic personality disorder.

Why are you so bitter?

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Masterclass32: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
E no go pass APC fake news merchants.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by NwaliE01: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Pandora, pathological liar Obi, can lie for Africa. We are still waiting on the lying MOFO to sue the Gazette newspaper that posted his "YES DADDY" religious war conversation.
The IPOB cannibal monkey claimed that the tape was fake and that he would sue. We are still waiting for the IPOB terrorist sore loser to sue today.

You can never trust this man to tell the truth. He's incapable of telling the truth. He will lie even when he doesn't need to. That is a sign of a narcissistic personality disorder.

It seems you're the person that sponsored that propaganda.
Your venom will kill you. It's running so high this days.
Stop your cheap propaganda, you said no.
Let's see where it will land you soonest.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by marticeus(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
If only if some people will know that Tinubu, Atiku and other politicians who are by now in their late 70's and 80's will no longer be on this earth in the next 10 years, even Obi now in his 60's will join in the next 2 decades. What is the essence of this evil machinations and for what purposes. People who should be enjoying thier old age in peace are busy scheming every night with small girls like Beta Edu and the other one still doing youth service haba.
That is throwing dignity to the woods, meanwhile things are getting worse
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by NwaliE01: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari. The poor man's funeral has been enmeshed in the same toxic politics his son profited from. Smh.
The family better request that the public respect their privacy. Check my signature for free stuffs!

" I have never and will never monetarily induce any journalist to speak or write in my favour."

The one doing audio refugee in Ghana nko? Smh. Is it that Mr Obi don't read these lies before making them public ni?
L
Bring your evidence that he sponsored it or you forever go and swallow your venom.

Running so much in spewing lots of poisonous venom. Your family nick name would soon be AdeObi.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Chibuzoripob: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
grin una never forget HIM TU LIE grin.Let him sue them and those journalists will gladly open his THIEF yansh grin
YesDaddyTill203:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by NwaliE01: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
Rilwayne001:
That was how he lied that it wasn’t his voice in the phone call with Oyedepo.

Peter Obi can lie for Africa.

Even you still talking trash. Something that has been refuted again and again to be a doctored audio and yet your brain cannot calibrate to this truth.
Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
TriCee:
Nawaoo. Why would Obi sponsor Rufai's father's burial? Man is capable of doing that himself in any scale.

I no get money but I was able to Bury my own papa. This one get.
Obi shouldn't reply to these things, but I understand he's trying to protect Oseni's pride and image.
Oseni didn't want that kind of burial. grin grin grin
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Chibuzoripob: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
juniormusa:
Allow Peter Obi to LIE IN PEACE cool tongue grin please grin
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
People from the corrupt party think everyone is corrupt like them

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by enemybulldozer(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
twilliamx:
Linus can't be trusted
Na tinubu wey everything about him is an epitome of lie, we go trust?

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by okorogodwin4(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
What is bad even if he sponsored rufais father's burial I don't know what is wrong with all these agbado online miscreants

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by NSK4U(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
His Excellency with Legitimacy
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Ahigbo1: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Wahala 😊
Why being so bitter man
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Patriotic9ja(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
When you give them what they give others on a daily. They start crying wolf 🐺 and even explaining what you didn't ask them to. All FAKE in Wike's voice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Larryndelaw: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Believe Obifool at your own peeil. Someone that claimed he has only one wrist watch.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Ukeme8: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

You be mumu.
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Anyiamaka: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Will some people's mumu ever do?
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Ukeme8: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
Rilwayne001:
That was how he lied that it wasn’t his voice in the phone call with Oyedepo.

Peter Obi can lie for Africa.

Shut up your mouth, how do you know he is lying, you people be talking anyhow. Mumu
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Bovis(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
Seun:
Peter Obi has strongly denied accusations that Rufai Oseni supports him because he sponsored the burial of Rufai's late dad.

He said,

Source: Peter Obi

I believe Obi on this issue, though he’s a lamba master
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by igwebuike01: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
You can sponsor whatever you want with your money. You are not holding any public office
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Ukeme8: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
callmevirus:
Instead of APC to provide good governance all they're doing is dishing out cheap propaganda. They will never show anything in moving Nigeria forward

It's not APC ooo, it's the sadist call Reno Omokri

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by 2pacarnate(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nnaa mehnnnn

First time obi is responding.Respect the man,e get why 👍

Anyways

TRUTH HURTS
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by condralbedez: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
dapsoneh:
Yes daddy😂😂
So rufai get breast now
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by OgaTheTop2: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
Tinubu and propaganda....
like bread and butter.. awon werey.
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by julaion: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

bush pig like you
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by ShaqFu: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
Seun:
Peter Obi has strongly denied accusations that Rufai Oseni supports him because he sponsored the burial of Rufai's late dad.

He said,

Source: Peter Obi
https://www.nairaland.com/7819849/did-not-sponsor-rufai-osenis#125416106

Reno has replied Peter Obi. Let Peter Obi answer yes or no. It's as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by arex4bb: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
0TUK0MAYA1:
Sir. Peter Gregory Obi, may God continue to bless and protect you. Amen

Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Tunde. I am 34 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was yesterday afternoon, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No 25, Adeola Joshua Street, off cooperative villa road, Badore, Ajah, Lagos State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things of life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0906-604-0652

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

ACCESS BANK PLC
My account number is 1669 0888 75
My name is Otukomaya Tunde

I want to sell my Vivo Y1.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
mr man better you look for other things to do, where do you get money to buy dad to be online all the time
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by GetSenseNow: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari. The poor man's funeral has been enmeshed in the same toxic politics his son profited from. Smh.
The family better request that the public respect their privacy. Check my signature for free stuffs!

" I have never and will never monetarily induce any journalist to speak or write in my favour."

The one doing audio refugee in Ghana nko? Smh. Is it that Mr Obi don't read these lies before making them public ni?
You're a step away from a mental asylum
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by 0TUK0MAYA1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
arex4bb:
mr man better you look for other things to do, where do you get money to buy dad to be online all the time

I am seriously penniless. I have no money to buy data. I access Nairaland without data through freebasics.com

I pray that you will never experience the hardship I am currently going through. Amen

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Psychokinetic: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
0TUK0MAYA1:
Sir. Peter Gregory Obi, may God continue to bless and protect you. Amen

Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Tunde. I am 34 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was yesterday afternoon, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No 25, Adeola Joshua Street, off cooperative villa road, Badore, Ajah, Lagos State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things of life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0906-604-0652

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

ACCESS BANK PLC
My account number is 1669 0888 75
My name is Otukomaya Tunde

I want to sell my Vivo Y1.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
They’re always the ones suffering and smiling. Filthy yoruba Mozulem 🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖s!
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Ronu oooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NNPC Uncovers 4KM Illegal Oil Pipeline Operating For 9 Years In Delta / Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa / This Is President Buhari's Itinerary For His Two-day Visit To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.