Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi (26860 Views)

"I Did Not Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial" - Peter Obi. / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / I Didn't Sponsor 2023 Presidential Campaign Poster– Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Rilwayne001: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
JetApartment:

Some actions don't require confirmation, if at this present damaging situation and state we find ourselves in Nigeria you all still have the strength to support and defend your oppressors then you are clearly of the devil and your duplex in hell awaits you.

Cry me a river.
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by naikeboy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nothing to discuss ooo, even if he sponsors rufia father's burial not a bad gesture. Most people can focus on unnecessary things sha...
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by RomanGreen: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
LYING SOB. Lying as usual.
Pandora, pathological liar Obi, can lie for Africa. We are still waiting on the lying MOFO to sue the Gazette newspaper that posted his "YES DADDY" religious war conversation.
The IPOB cannibal monkey claimed that the tape was fake and that he would sue. We are still waiting for the IPOB terrorist sore loser to sue today.

You can never trust this man to tell the truth. He's incapable of telling the truth. He will lie even when he doesn't need to. That is a sign of a narcissistic personality disorder.

You're disgusting, tueh
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by LagosXYZ: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Dumbest retard, which of the 2 never happened? Pls tell us.
His name never appeared in the Pandora papers or the Yes Daddy religious war tape never existed?
The lying SOB claimed that the tape was fake but we are still waiting for him to sue anyone.
Just because most of you losers are poor and are can be bought, your dumb ass always assume that people are being paid to post their opinions on issues. Just because you can be bought doesn't mean others can also be paid for.
I can feed your whole family for a whole year with what I make in just one week plus and still have plenty left.
Just a typical brainwashed, shallow, low IQ, miserable low life IPOB cannibal miscreant.
Get lost.

You didn’t fall short of your own expectations to proudly display how pathetically daft you are. That you lace your response with words that reflect what you truly think of yourself doesn’t erase the glaring fact that you are very daft.

You can’t twist the narrative as you wish but If Yes Daddy was a crime why haven’t you taken Obi to court? Or arrested him? Why aren’t you speaking of the Religious clerics who literarily used religion to run campaigns? Or because they have 3 heads or what? Why aren’t you talking about the outright attack on everyone in the opposition during the elections and all? You will of course not see that because you’re apparently “Daft”

If a billionaire chooses to protect his money (Like many other Billionaires) in legally instituted system created for such purpose , how is that a crime ? If it is a crime why hasn’t he been arrested for it? You’re too poor mentally to figure that out as well.

The problem with mentally impoverished clowns like yourself is that you’re too obsessed with you bloated idea of how intelligent you are. You believe yourself too much that you wear your stench like it’s perfume.

In your mind you’re some genius who knows how to make a mountain out of an Anthill while in reality you can’t even make sand cone. I’ll advise you STFU and pick another idiot like yourself.
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by patrickcollins: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Who's after the young man?

Please, he's going thru a lot!

It's not easy to be running a presidential tribunal case.
He is not going through anything, move around different parts of the country your village and community should be prioritized on this course, then he will see those going through stuffs, our politicians are okay well fed, non of them are going through nothing, even Sowere is enjoying and shining the inflation no dey touch am.
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by YesDaddyTill203: 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
LagosXYZ:

You didn’t fall short of your own expectations to proudly display how pathetically daft you are. That you lace your response with words that reflect what you truly think of yourself doesn’t erase the glaring fact that you are very daft.

You can’t twist the narrative as you wish but If Yes Daddy was a crime why haven’t you taken Obi to court? Or arrested him? Why aren’t you speaking of the Religious clerics who literarily used religion to run campaigns? Or because they have 3 heads or what? Why aren’t you talking about the outright attack on everyone in the opposition during the elections and all? You will of course not see that because you’re apparently “Daft”

If a billionaire chooses to protect his money (Like many other Billionaires) in legally instituted system created for such purpose , how is that a crime ? If it is a crime why hasn’t he been arrested for it? You’re too poor mentally to figure that out as well.

The problem with mentally impoverished clowns like yourself is that you’re too obsessed with you bloated idea of how intelligent you are. You believe yourself too much that you wear your stench like it’s perfume.

In your mind you’re some genius who knows how to make a mountain out of an Anthill while in reality you can’t even make sand cone. I’ll advise you STFU and pick another idiot like yourself.

Ranting of a zero IQ low life IPOB cannibal monkey. In fact monkeys have higher brain capacity than a scum of mother Earth like you.
Who ever Said that Yes Daddy tape was illegal? See thr kinds of retar@ded imb@ciles masquerading as the educated youths.
Very shallow and devoid of any logical thinking capacity.
Your IPOB leader said that the tape was fake and that he will sue the Gazette. The lying MOFO is yet to sue anyone since and has quietly dropped the issue because he knew he was lying to his brainless headless mob like you.
I should stop wasting my precious time responding to a low life, epitome of poverty , zero IQ scum like you.
STFU and GTFOH.
Bye loser, go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon to rid yourself of your stupidity.
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
dapsoneh:
Yes daddy😂😂
So if I happen to take a picture with Tony elumelu or Dangote,does that translate to being sponsored or assisted by them?
I know you guys are paid to carry out these sensational propaganda against Obi but at times try to reconnect your cerebrum before typing and posting!
Advise nor be curse!
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by dapsoneh: 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
bentenny:

So if I happen to take a picture with Tony elumelu or Dangote,does that translate to being sponsored or assisted by them?
I know you guys are paid to carry out these sensational propaganda against Obi but at times try to reconnect your cerebrum before typing and posting!
Advise nor be curse!
yes daddy🤣😂🤣🤣e pain am.. Try use ur frontal lobe with ur medulla na😂🤣
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by JetApartment: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

I am a Brainwashed lunatic.

Ehn ehn! you don't mean it.
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by francotunsco: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
He likes to honur party invitations, especially when they are grieving.
Indeed, we missed a bullet!

Abeg, no near me this man. Little wonder he is always wearing black, earnestly waiting for who to grieve with!
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Bigkoko: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tomorrow these miscreants will say HE Peter Obi has investment in Bigkoko Group Inc.

Ndi ara on the beat!

You can't help but like a stoic, prudent and fiscally responsible leader like HE Peter Obi!

Seun:
Peter Obi has strongly denied accusations that Rufai Oseni supports him because he sponsored the burial of Rufai's late dad.

He said,

Source: Peter Obi
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by progressivekiss: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Pandora, pathological liar Obi, can lie for Africa. We are still waiting on the lying MOFO to sue the Gazette newspaper that posted his "YES DADDY" religious war conversation.
The IPOB cannibal monkey claimed that the tape was fake and that he would sue. We are still waiting for the IPOB terrorist sore loser to sue today.

You can never trust this man to tell the truth. He's incapable of telling the truth. He will lie even when he doesn't need to. That is a sign of a narcissistic personality disorder.

Oga Rest
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by TemplarLandry: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
Why's he trying so hard to decouple from Rufai?

Shoutout to you Chief Seun.
I like your fashion of capturing news concisely without unnecessary extra photos.

This same story is captured in another style by @naptu2 https://www.nairaland.com/7819849/did-not-sponsor-rufai-osenis
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by nairanaira12: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

The same set of basttards calling him stingy are the set of basttards accusing him of dolling out money to sponsor burial. Exactly where do these basttards stand?

Why are these basttards changing their words per second like bunch of hypocritical idiots?
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
dapsoneh:
yes daddy🤣😂🤣🤣e pain am.. Try use ur frontal lobe with ur medulla na😂🤣
As usual u neither read nor comprehended what you typed before clicking submit!
A glorified zombie is a perfect fit for you!
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by dapsoneh: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
bentenny:

As usual u neither read nor comprehended what you typed before clicking submit!
A glorified zombie is a perfect fit for you!
😂😂😂 again, e pain the im becile zombie.. Cry me a bucket modafucker😂🤣😂🤣
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
dapsoneh:
😂😂😂 again, e pain the im becile zombie.. Cry me a bucket modafucker😂🤣😂🤣
Cry more

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by focus7: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
Whoever believe Peter Obi is a fool.
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by dapsoneh: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
bentenny:

Cry more
oy, take bucket, loser apologist.. Cry me a river im becile.. 8 years in the bucket modafucker😂😂😂😂
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
dapsoneh:
oy, take bucket, loser apologist.. Cry me a river im becile.. 8 years in the bucket modafucker😂😂😂😂
Mumu...even your laugh come with premium wailing!
Cry today cry tomorrow cry forever
U go explain tire

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by dapsoneh: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
bentenny:

Mumu...even your laugh come with premium wailing!
U go explain tire
u will cry for 8 good years modafucker, so don't rush it.. U have time to cry. TINUBU is ur president, jump into the river if u ain't happy or leave the world and commit suicide. Nobody go remember u..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Gentlelox: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Ode, olodo. Is personally disorder a word or a phrase?
Dummy, go and check the time that I posted my comment. My post was already up before the post you are referring to was put up.

Stop displaying your low IQ reasoning on NL.

u are talking like a kid. You're obviously a teenager
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
dapsoneh:
u will cry for 8 good years modafucker, so don't rush it.. U have time to cry. TINUBU is ur president, jump into the river if u ain't happy or leave the world and commit suicide. Nobody go remember u..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Epistle of explanation for your balablu bulaba with premium wailing inside poverty grin grin
When i say you be glorified zombie i never knew you have upgraded to dundee united
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by plaindealer: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
I have recently been mentioned to have bribed Mr. Rufai Oseni by financially sponsoring the burial of his father.

Let me clearly state that this is a categorical lie. It is not true, cannot be true and will never be true. Everyone who understands or follows my approach to things will attest to the fact that I do not give anyone money to promote my name.

Reno is a lawyer and he asked the question in a lawyerly way to trap Obi and Rufai, but Obi and Rufai saw the trap and dodged it.

The question was, did you finance Rufai's father's burial, yes or no?

...but Obi gave the wrong answer by saying he did not give anyone money to promote his name.

Why not just answer the question directly by saying you did not finance Rufai's father's burial?

Obi is insinuating that he did finance the burial, but he did not do it for promotion.

Obi is daft, he's not smart, and he's a vacuous head dummy with zero intellectual curiosity.

Stone cold ode.
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by dapsoneh: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
bentenny:

Epistle of explanation for your balablu bulaba with premium wailing inside poverty grin grin
When i say you be glorified zombie i never knew you have upgraded to dundee united
Oloriburuku, u will cry us an ocean, we goan use am bathe. This one u don enter, its either u kill urself or disappear for life.
Lemme make u convulse again, oya use this your baba's pix hold body and cry overnight
Modafucker

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
dapsoneh:
Oloriburuku, u will cry us an ocean, we goan use am bathe. This one u don enter, its either u kill itself or disappear for life.
Lemme make u convulse again, oya use this your baba's pix hold body and cry overnight
Modafucker
Ohh so no more laughing with premium wailing emoji grin grin
You don wail tire enter mother tongue sotay you display the remote village you from....
Olodo eating rotten beans and garri in one face me i slap you with 4 wives and battalion children while your glorified dementia stricken paymaster and his fam are globetrotting the world while laughing at you everyday and calling you mumu grin grin
Una mumu never do...Olodo promax cheesy
Please send more tears....I enjoy them!
Cry today cry tomorrow cry forever! tongue

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by dapsoneh: 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
bentenny:

Ohh so no more laughing with premium wailing emoji grin grin
You don wail tire enter mother tongue sotay you display the remote village you from....
Olodo eating rotten beans and garri in one face me i slap you with 4 wives and battalion children while your glorified dementia stricken paymaster and his fam are globetrotting the world while laughing at you everyday and calling you mumu grin grin
Una mumu never do...Olodo promax cheesy
Please send more tears....I enjoy them!
Cry today cry tomorrow cry forever! tongue
yes ass, were u finally accepted bablue as his presidio.. Your thin voiced Obi will never ever smell Aso rock till he dies... Cry cry cry cry us a river modafucker

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 12:03am On Aug 29, 2023
dapsoneh:
yes ass, were u finally accepted bablue as his presidio.. Your thin voiced Obi will never ever smell Aso rock till he dies... Cry cry cry cry us a river modafucker
Hohohohhohoh grin grin grin
You forget your laughing emoji nah...abi U don enter vex mood with unlimited tears grin grin grin
Atleast such voice is far better than a dimentia stricken gazelle of garanga aka 'God bless PDAPC'
But i dont blame balablu sha but his benighted minions like you that are suffering and smiling while hailing Tulumbu on empty belle shocked
No be Juju be that? grin grin

Once again,Cry today cry tomorrow cry forever

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by dapsoneh: 12:26am On Aug 29, 2023
bentenny:

Hohohohhohoh grin grin grin
You forget your laughing emoji nah...abi U don enter vex mood with unlimited tears grin grin grin
Atleast such voice is far better than a dimentia stricken gazelle of garanga aka 'God bless PDAPC'
But i dont blame balablu sha but his benighted minions like you that are suffering and smiling while hailing Tulumbu on empty belle shocked
No be Juju be that? grin grin

Once again,Cry today cry tomorrow cry forever
as e dey pain u, e dey sweet us , as e dey pain u, e dey sweet us.. He's still better than ur Obikori the thin voiced hypocrite who will never in his life smell Aso rock
Oy a, cry us a rover again..😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 u will cry till u die
After Tinubu, Dele Alake, then Hell Rufai, then back to Seyi Tinubu....... All of Una go commit suicide

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 12:35am On Aug 29, 2023
dapsoneh:
as e dey pain u, e dey sweet us , as e dey pain u, e dey sweet us.. He's still better than ur Obikori the thin voiced hypocrite who will never in his life smell Aso rock
Oy a, cry us a rover again
Pain me? Hell No! grin grin
A Pathetic clapback to do reverse psychology (thats if you know what that means) busted!
You keep repeating thinny voice as if you even get better voice! grin
Now you are wailing all over the place after exhausting your last laugh on an empty belle grin grin
The last 1 kg palliative your paymaster pity give U don finish?
Now check that pic U send,Tulumbu dey refer to people like you but the poo in your cerebrum dey block the nerve way dey manage try reason small grin grin
Common sense nor dey common at all
Once again cry today cry tomorrow cry forever and ever grin grin grin grin

Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Wickedlywicked: 1:59am On Aug 29, 2023
Kingosytex:

No vex bro... Oyetola was also mentioned in the Pandora papers, why don't you also refer to Oyetola as Pandora?
It’s because Oyetola doesn’t pretend to be a saint. It’s a common knowledge that about 99.9% (if not 100%) of Nigerian politicians are corrupt but trying to whitewash and sell yourself to the public as being clean without stain is annoying to say the very least.
Why should we even believe the same man who denied the ‘yes daddy’ tape saying it wasn’t his voice and claiming to sue the media house that published it? Several months later, Mr Linus still hasn’t summoned the courage to file a lawsuit grin
Re: I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi by Jorryy(m): 2:39am On Aug 29, 2023
Mycheeew I can’t just believe anything that comes out of this man’s mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari / Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death / Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.